over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blowing up to 270lb

So After a year off all AAS and a bilateral quad tendon tear its time to try and push again... Feeling good.

current weight is 238 at 5'9...

only taking 150mg test now and eating 3,500 calories.

the plan is 12 weeks of:

test 800mg
Tren 400mg
Masteron 400mg
primo 800mg
Eq 600mg
Drol 200mg a day for the first six weeks

10iu generic hgh a day along with slin pre and post training

calories will jump right up to 6,000 a day.

Expecting to add 30lb in 30 days

I've also got some incredelx and will run that throughout .
You do whatever you like ^^^ your body, your life.
I will give you an example of what I would do, I do believe I carry more muscle pound for pound than any other person that has posted, trust me I'm no genetic marvel, I just had to grind hard for a lot of years.
Me:
1200mg test
Primo 800mg
Eq 600mg (get blood work mid cycle to see where hematocrit is)
anadrol 100mg daily first 4 weeks
Everything else is your personal preference with GH, slin, etc.
I would add in inj. Carnitine daily (yes more shots suck..LOL but worth it)

Diet go to 4000cals, then add 250-350 cals per week as you go. The calories need to stair step upward during cycle, if you start getting a little too chubby for your liking then hold calories or drop a few and keep rolling.

^^^^ if I wanted to gain size right now thats how I would roll ^^^^

What I did when I was younger was 4 week cycles
10 days of 250mg daily of test E
10 days no shots
10 days of 200mg daily of EQ (be careful) or 250mg daily of deca (i personally don't like deca) or you can use 200mg of primo daily

Then 4 weeks of letting blood levels come down, some hcg here and there and Nolvadex used during this period

Then 4 weeks of HGH, slin(hated it and didn't use as often as I should have to be honest), I would also use inj l carnitine during this period. ( building the perfect beast) Arthur L. REA

Repeat cycle ^^

without knowing anything at all about this guy my only thinking is maybe be conscious of jumps in strength after surgery, especially after being away for some time, its gona feel great to get going and be on a bunch of stuff again.

too much is a thing of perspective.
at first i was like omg why... then i realized i have done much worse, lol
have at it!
experience is the best teacher!

To all the members saying this is too much of a jump in PEDs, too much of a jump in calories, you're going to feel like shit - have any of you done anything remotely similar? What have you topped your weight / doses / caloric intake out at? Have any of you been 250+lbs. lean? And not shredded, I just mean respectably lean.

I get people want to share opinions, but this is Professional Muscle - it's supposed to be for hardcore bodybuilding.

Hardcore does not have to equal foolish. Coming off an injury and being ultra fresh due to true TRT doses and then going needlessly balls out does not make one hardcore. It's wasteful of drugs, finances and food.

No one is saying not to get to that level eventually but if he starts there where do you go to when he hits the inevitable plateau???

To all the members saying this is too much of a jump in PEDs, too much of a jump in calories, you're going to feel like shit - have any of you done anything remotely similar? What have you topped your weight / doses / caloric intake out at? Have any of you been 250+lbs. lean? And not shredded, I just mean respectably lean.

I get people want to share opinions, but this is Professional Muscle - it's supposed to be for hardcore bodybuilding.

I've been and am 250+ under 8%.

The dosage stuff doesn't bother me at all. Everyone needs different stuff. Im not too much of a fan of using 4+ drugs though, you really don't know whats working and whats not.

I think the cals need to be tapered though unless you are ridiculously lean already. I've done the 2k to 4k jump before in a rebound and maintained leanness....but if you aren't bone dry and cut up, that jump will make you fat. Straight up.
That's just my opinion. I would ask for more info though. Cycle history.

I think your second cycle is much better, I’d do something like...

Test 500mg
Primo 800mg
Npp 400mg
Anadrol 100mg

Then you can switch to EQ/tren/mast to tidy up after the bulk.

I think a lot of people skipped over the revised cycle you had written simply so they could get a word in. It looks much better though.

I will give you an example of what I would do, I do believe I carry more muscle pound for pound than any other person that has posted, trust me I'm no genetic marvel, I just had to grind hard for a lot of years.
Me:
1200mg test
Primo 800mg

Diet go to 4000cals, then add 250-350 cals per week as you go. The calories need to stair step upward during cycle, if you start getting a little too chubby for your liking then hold calories or drop a few and keep rolling.

10 days no shots
10 days of 200mg daily of EQ (be careful) or 250mg daily of deca (i personally don't like deca) or you can use 200mg of primo daily

Then 4 weeks of letting blood levels come down, some hcg here and there and Nolvadex used during this period

Then 4 weeks of HGH, slin(hated it and didn't use as often as I should have to be honest), I would also use inj l carnitine during this period. ( building the perfect beast) Arthur L. REA

Repeat cycle ^^
BBoy just curious what your experience with the inj carnitine has been during growth phases?

I seem to grow better on less gear with L carnitine in the mix. Also harder for me to get fat.

I seem to grow better on less gear with L carnitine in the mix. Also harder for me to get fat.
If it's harder for you to get fat I can help you with that.......I'm pretty good at it! LOL

Wondering how much carnitine per day you suggest? And also were u using synthetek or other type? Thanks in advance!

Wondering how much carnitine per day you suggest? And also were u using synthetek or other type? Thanks in advance!
Synthetek synthetine 600mg daily (3ccs)

In what sense do you think injectable L-carnitine helps you grow better and at what dose?

So After a year off all AAS and a bilateral quad tendon tear its time to try and push again... Feeling good.

current weight is 238 at 5'9...

only taking 150mg test now and eating 3,500 calories.

the plan is 12 weeks of:

test 800mg
Tren 400mg
Masteron 400mg
primo 800mg
Eq 600mg
Drol 200mg a day for the first six weeks

10iu generic hgh a day along with slin pre and post training

calories will jump right up to 6,000 a day.

Expecting to add 30lb in 30 days

I've also got some incredelx and will run that throughout .
Do any of the sponsors have incredelx? (Not asking for a source just yes or no) Have you used it in the past if so how do you compare to UGL IGF?

In what sense do you think injectable L-carnitine helps you grow better and at what dose?
Someone already gave their theory on that and everyone pretty much blackballed him off the board and got his threads 🔒

Me:
1200mg test
Primo 800mg

10 days no shots

Repeat cycle ^^
Sorry to Bigdog not trying to derail your thread but just had a quick question about this. Probably everybody is interested in Bboy's responses anyways. Would you do those 4 week cycles again if you were to be able to do things all over again? Were they beneficial? And how much adex/aromasin were you taking during the 10 days of heavy test? Again sorry to Big dog.

Sorry to Bigdog not trying to derail your thread but just had a quick question about this. Probably everybody is interested in Bboy's responses anyways. Would you do those 4 week cycles again if you were to be able to do things all over again? Were they beneficial? And how much adex/aromasin were you taking during the 10 days of heavy test? Again sorry to Big dog.
Yes I would definitely do it again, I used Nolvadex daily with my cycles back then, never had a problem. I had gyno in my earlier years and had surgery to have it removed but that was caused by deca which I avoid like HIV now 😅. I felt great when I use to do those short heavy cycles.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws