mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does any one here have legit 20 inch arms (flexed) in relatively lean condition?

You fuckers, I'm still working on 18“, mine are 17.75" right now. I'm 5'7, though.

Anyway, I found out after time that certain body parts just respond better to higher reps, isolation and concentration. Arms are one of those body parts. I doubt I'll ever go higher than curling 55s, I don't think the connection will be there despite me being able to handle the weight fine. If I can curl a 65 for 8, give me a 50 let me slow down the reps, concentrate like hell and get the most out of that weight until I can't go anymore.

You fuckers, I'm still working on 18“, mine are 17.75" right now. I'm 5'7, though.

Anyway, I found out after time that certain body parts just respond better to higher reps, isolation and concentration. Arms are one of those body parts. I doubt I'll ever go higher than curling 55s, I don't think the connection will be there despite me being able to handle the weight fine. If I can curl a 65 for 8, give me a 50 let me slow down the reps, concentrate like hell and get the most out of that weight until I can't go anymore.
Are those 17.75 in your display photo? Because they look way bigger than 18" flexed

I always laugh at the whole arm size thing
1. Bodyfat counts
2. Its not how big they measure its how big they look

You guys would laugh if you knew what my arms measure (smaller than people think). I always shock people at my gym when they ask what my arms measure, when I tell them they laugh and don't believe me, then I have to break out the tape measure and prove they are as small as I say they are.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200727-205505_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200727-205505_Facebook.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 2018-03-01 07.04.jpg
    2018-03-01 07.04.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 178
1. Bodyfat counts

You guys would laugh if you knew what my arms measure (smaller than people think). I always shock people at my gym when they ask what my arms measure, when I tell them they laugh and don't believe me, then I have to break out the tape measure and prove they are as small as I say they are.

I'll take a stab. You're what, 5'5? Let's say 18“, maybe slightly over

1. Bodyfat counts

Exactly.

I am not even close. 51 years old. 507-190lbs. prob 12%-14% bodyfat. I have not tested bodyfat in 30 years so I am guesstimating. I am pretty balanced overall, so arm size is congruent with the rest of my bodyparts. I have not measured my arms but I suspect they are around 16-17ish.

Attachments

• IMG_1877.jpg
    IMG_1877.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1882 (1).jpg
    IMG_1882 (1).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 89
1. Bodyfat counts

Off topic: does anybody know who the beautiful lady in the first picture with me is? :)

1. Bodyfat counts

I was just explaining this to my wife last night. She did a few figure shows over the last two years under my guidance. I don't know the inches, but they look good lean.
1595908459-picsay.jpg
A large, smooth arm doesn't look all that big.
Get that same person lean, get that delt line cut in deep, dig out the fat and water and everything POPS.

Might as well contribute to this thread while im here. 5'9, 205lbs, bf 12-14%, arms 19 inches

1. Bodyfat counts

The shape and flow of your arm also factors into it

Not overpowering, forearm flows with the upper arm, and delt connects perfectly (size and shape wise)

This is why you're a pro bodybuilder

I was just explaining this to my wife last night. She did a few figure shows over the last two years under my guidance. I don't know the inches, but they look good lean.
View attachment 119144
A large, smooth arm doesn't look all that big.
Get that same person lean, get that delt line cut in deep, dig out the fat and water and everything POPS.
EXACTLY ^^^^

Easy one for us that have been here awhile, Lynx IFBB Pro. Miss her post around here.
Yes!! She is definitely missed. She is an AWESOME human being.

You asked about Arnold's arm size...back in the 70s Arthur Jones measured Arnold's arms when pumped and flexed...if I remember correctly they were 19 inches...Casey viator and Mike mentzer were about the same...

You asked about Arnold's arm size...back in the 70s Arthur Jones measured Arnold's arms when pumped and flexed...if I remember correctly they were 19 inches...Casey viator and Mike mentzer were about the same...
Yeah i saw that. But is there any other sources that suggest he had 19 inch arms? There was another photo I saw back when Arnold was still an amateur and his arm flexed was listed at 20.5 inches. Then theres covers of books that claimed he had 22.5 inches.
I don't know which one is accurate. I'm guessing 20 cold flexed sounds about right

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws