advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does any one here have legit 20 inch arms (flexed) in relatively lean condition?

Measured mine this morning after a legit arm day. 5.9 and about ~230 sloppy and I’m 19.5in pumped. I haven’t busted out the tape in years. Not bad considering covid, lack of training, lack of diet, lack of sleep, and weekly attempts of getting consistent once again. Lol
back is looking huge how much do you deadlift 700 kilos?

5’10 220, very soft with 18inch arms.

I barely trained them in the past years to let my upperbody catch up. Since doing DC, they have blown up again.

I promised I’d have my wife take a photo of my 20 inch arm. We finally got around to doing it today. As you can see, I am blessed with a really nice bicep peak. My dad and grandad have the exact same peak on their biceps. In real life my biceps look like pro bodybuilder Albert Beckles who was known to have the second best bicep peaks off all time in his era—with Arnold being first.

I tried to post 3 photos and it said file was too large to load. How do I correct this problem? Thank you!

I tried to post 3 photos and it said file was too large to load. How do I correct this problem? Thank you!

This is what I always do... Your phone may be different in how large it stores mms pictures. I have a photo that I want in my gallery that I've just taken, I send it back to myself in a text and download that picture, then post it here. It reduces a 4mb sized pic down to about 800kb.

On a windows pc, there is a windows program for viewing pictures that allows you to decrease its size. I also notice that if I post from my phone somehow its able to post directly to this site.

I downsized the photo my wife took yesterday of my 20 inch arms. Thanks to everyone for the help. I’m 55 years old and not very computer savvy.
Impressive for any age, but 54 is amazing IMO. I'm 50 and a bit like you with some tech.

Any advice for someone who is stuck at 19 inches flexed, and wants to get it to 20s? and they have tried drop sets, training to failure, training triceps and biceps twice etc, different rep ranges
Honestly, I doubt changing your training method will help. Arm size is mostly genetics. For example, I think Dorian Yates could have done high volume like Ronnie Coleman and gained just as much muscle as he did using low volume. Likewise, I believe Ronnie Coleman could have done low volume like Dorian Yates and gained just as much muscle as he did using high volume.

Now if you want to gain another 20 lbs using a ton of test, anadrol, Tren, GH, and insulin you might be able to hit 20 inches, but your blood pressure is going to increase and it’s going to eventually do damage to your heart. Therefore, I’d just be content with what you have. 19 inch arms are big! I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I’m being honest with you. In my 30’s, I had 21 inch arms and wanted to try and get 22 inch arms. I began eating more food and using higher dosages of test, Tren, and anadrol in order to get there. My blood pressure went way up, my cholesterol went way up, and my blood sugar went way up. I felt miserable and decided it wasn’t worth it. Today I am 55 and just want to feel good and look good. I take lower doses because At 55 years old my system can no longer handle taking moderate dosages of steroids. I’ve never used GH or insulin but I’ve read that only causes more water bloat-side effects. I feel my best using 600 mgs of test-e and 150 mgs of Trestolone acetate weekly.

Some very very impressive arms here.

Measuring arms . . . same time of day if monitoring progress (arms are their biggest
upon waking); measure cold -- no pump, first flex, at a right angle to the bone, arm
parallel to the ground, use a thin strip of paper . . . mark the paper with a pen where
overlapping occurs and then record the length using a steel rule.

And just for comparison.

Sergio Oliva, who's arms where as big as his head 'only' measured 20.5 inches.
How many people have flexed arms that are as big as their head? The size of
the average man's head is between 22 and 23 inches.

Arnold' arms pumped were 19 3/4 inches.

It's all appearances. Numbers means nothing, it is how they look.

Never seen a judge bring a tape measure on stage.

Some very very impressive arms here.

Measuring arms . . . same time of day if monitoring progress (arms are their biggest
upon waking); measure cold -- no pump, first flex, at a right angle to the bone, arm
parallel to the ground, use a thin strip of paper . . . mark the paper with a pen where
overlapping occurs and then record the length using a steel rule.

And just for comparison.

Sergio Oliva, who's arms where as big as his head 'only' measured 20.5 inches.
How many people have flexed arms that are as big as their head? The size of
the average man's head is between 22 and 23 inches.

Arnold' arms pumped were 19 3/4 inches.

It's all appearances. Numbers means nothing, it is how they look.

Never seen a judge bring a tape measure on stage.

Exactly. I bet some people would be shocked how small some guys arms measure and they look huge. Bodybuilding really is an illusion especially when it comes to pics. It's the same for all body parts and the body as a whole. Lot's of people look much bigger than they really are and the complete opposite as well. It probably doesn't help that asking a bodybuilder his arm size is probably the same as asking him his dick size :eek::D Lot's of 20+ inch arms in the bodybuilding world that probably measure closer to 18 inches but this forum is different as it's full of freaks and guys who look great. I haven't a clue how mine measure now but they probably about 19 inches with nothing in them.

Exactly. I bet some people would be shocked how small some guys arms measure and they look huge. Bodybuilding really is an illusion especially when it comes to pics. It's the same for all body parts and the body as a whole. Lot's of people look much bigger than they really are and the complete opposite as well. It probably doesn't help that asking a bodybuilder his arm size is probably the same as asking him his dick size :eek::D Lot's of 20+ inch arms in the bodybuilding world that probably measure closer to 18 inches but this forum is different as it's full of freaks and guys who look great. I haven't a clue how mine measure now but they probably about 19 inches with nothing in them.
Lol, its a bit like asking a bodybuilder how much they can bench! I got that question a lot from strangers.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws