over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The 'Colorado Experiment' two point oh

Yesterday

General Physical Prep
Lunges / Swings / Jump Rope

Again an movement based RX on off days is so needed, I do a few hundred lunges of every type you can imagine and superset it with club swings. Dont get it twist, a barbell in your hand doesnt make you strong, it tests how strong you are.

Today

Mx Squat
Split Plank
Split Bridge
Split Squat
High Bar Squat f/ (ATG) Pause
235x2,325x2,435x2,525x1,615x1,645x1
High Bar Box Squat f/ Speed
435x20
Leg Raise ss w/ Ankle Raise
Leg Curl ss w/ Ankle Raise
Hack Squat ss w/ Ankle Raise

Phase two of this block also is switching from low bar to high bar and switching to paused singles, we want real development during training not just strength testing 24/7.

Now for my second load of the week, i'm up to over 200iu of insulin split between two days and around 4000g of carbs for the week which is increased my weight around .5-1kg a week. TBH as long as I stay active and keep up the GPP and insane pace the only "fat" I gain will be melted off with a volume block and anavar.

So maybe no on the high bar ATG.... I've been doing a lot of mobility work on my ankles bit it's not enough I wrecked my knees pretty bad so we have some experiments to try.

Today:
Mx Bench
Plank, Pull, Press
Bench Press
335x3,425x3,495x1
Bench Press w/ Pins
375x5,335x5
Fly
Row
Curl
Crunch

Took my squat frustration out on the bench, I knew I had a 500lb in me so I said let's get it. Shit felt smooth, getting benches big enough that lockout is becoming hard.

Increased ment to 300mg a week, 1ml tu/th/sa, I've been rock hard ever since.

Dx - Speed
Reverse Hyper - 10x10
Front Squat - 4x4
Speed Pull - 4x4
Speed Bench - 7x3
Band Pull - 10x10

Switched front squats from front rack to a form of paused zombie hold to increase core and glute engagement. First day of conventional pulls for dynamic work too so both were lower volume.

Weight in at only 206 despite having my largest insulin doses of the block last week, hmmm I thought slin made you fat.... Now off to load, this week's total insulin dose will be around 250iu for a weekly total of 4500g of carbs.

Increased ment to 300mg a week, 1ml tu/th/sa, I've been rock hard ever since.

Dx - Speed
Reverse Hyper - 10x10
Front Squat - 4x4
Speed Pull - 4x4
Speed Bench - 7x3
Band Pull - 10x10

Switched front squats from front rack to a form of paused zombie hold to increase core and glute engagement. First day of conventional pulls for dynamic work too so both were lower volume.

Weight in at only 206 despite having my largest insulin doses of the block last week, hmmm I thought slin made you fat.... Now off to load, this week's total insulin dose will be around 250iu for a weekly total of 4500g of carbs.
:cool:Stupid gains coming! And you may need to wear some iron undies lol.

You wouldn't happen to have a visual of the type of zombie front squat you're doing?

Dang it. I've been happy on 15mg/day trest but to hell with it. Trying 25mg/day and seeing where it takes me.

:cool:Stupid gains coming! And you may need to wear some iron undies lol.

You wouldn't happen to have a visual of the type of zombie front squat you're doing?

Dang it. I've been happy on 15mg/day trest but to hell with it. Trying 25mg/day and seeing where it takes me.

Switched growth protocol for 3.3iu after my last meal, six times a week.

Woke up fasted at 212, everyone keeps asking if I'm prepping for a bbing show lmao.

Mx Deadlift
Sit Up, Swing
Sumo Pull w/ straps
325x2,415x2(paused,)505x1,595x1,685x1
Strict Press - x25
Glute Ham - x25
Pull Up - x25
Lateral - x25

My warm ups are quicker and have less stimulation and more activation, this makes getting into position way easier. None of that garbage pre-exhaust crap. 685 broke the floor without any hesitation, grip is my only challenge at this weight.

Mx Squat
Romanian, Bulgarian
Low Bar Squat f/ Speed
325x5,375x5,425x5,475x5,525x5
Good Morning w/ SSB
325x20
Knee Raise - x25
Leg Raise - x25
Leg Curl - x25
Lunge - x25

Been working on my lower leg, shin to ankle. Lots of unusual pratices but until those are bullet proof ill be sticking to light squats for the moment.

Throw some pics up man... you say you look like a BB and are moving some serious wgt around @212. I'd like to see the physique behind all the shit you talk to guys on the board. I believe last time someone asked for pics you said you were smooth or something to that nature. Let's put a physique behind the name. What's a log w/o pics!?

You gotta be pretty impressive w your knowledge base and the poundage you're throwing around.

Throw some pics up man... you say you look like a BB and are moving some serious wgt around @212. I'd like to see the physique behind all the shit you talk to guys on the board. I believe last time someone asked for pics you said you were smooth or something to that nature. Let's put a physique behind the name. What's a log w/o pics!?

You gotta be pretty impressive w your knowledge base and the poundage you're throwing around.

bc I dont want to take a bunch of pictures for a bunch of dudes posing as cops? I dont have any, I dont take any, I dont care to. People also forget, and i'm going to use bold here this site gets so much traffic, go reverse image search one of the pictures someones posted on here, tell me what you find. That doesnt bother some people, theyre usually bodybuilders, they have to be use to it, i prefer to not have someone use my likeness without my consent. I prefer people to pay to jack off to me. If that bothers people so be it, i'm clearly not losing any sleep.

Also last time someone asked for pics I posted them and said I was hesitant bc I have awful body dysmorphia. Just fyi.

Impressive to who? At 210+ in gear i'm moving what some guys do at 171 raw. Outside of my bench my lifts are dog shit.

cops posing as dudes, im stoned but w.e

bc I dont want to take a bunch of pictures for a bunch of dudes posing as cops? I dont have any, I dont take any, I dont care to. People also forget, and i'm going to use bold here this site gets so much traffic, go reverse image search one of the pictures someones posted on here, tell me what you find. That doesnt bother some people, theyre usually bodybuilders, they have to be use to it, i prefer to not have someone use my likeness without my consent. I prefer people to pay to jack off to me. If that bothers people so be it, i'm clearly not losing any sleep.

Also last time someone asked for pics I posted them and said I was hesitant bc I have awful body dysmorphia. Just fyi.

Impressive to who? At 210+ in gear i'm moving what some guys do at 171 raw. Outside of my bench my lifts are dog shit.
👍 ok buddy

This is a pretty good point....100% guys are jacking off to the pics in the pic thread haha

This is a pretty good point....100% guys are jacking off to the pics in the pic thread haha

Cops, trying to pass off as users, who secretly masturbate to our juicy body's. It's a sick world we live in.

Mx bench
Ab Wheel
Band Pulls
Band Pressing
Bench Press w/ 3 Board done with close grip for speed 335x5,425x5,475x3,495x1
Bent Row
Fly
Preacher
Overhead Extension

Love these, you flex the triceps off the board and your lockout goes flying up. Weight 209.

Mx Deadlift
Crunch, Twist, Swing
Sumo Pull w/ Pause
235x2,335x2,415x2
Sumo Pull w/ Block
505x5,595x3
Snatch Press
Back Raise
Cable Row
Dip

Deloading the system on a strong movement so I have some strength for squats this week. After some tweaking I'm getting more thigh and glute by getting better foot pressure. Really going to start my focus on CAT style of programming for my deadlifts, go as heavy as possible until the weight starts to slow down.

Excited to announce my next cycle:
350 Trest Ace
200 Tren Base
700 Anavar
350 Proviron
GH without slin for the rest of the year.

I'll start this when my TNE and ment enth are out which will be like 4-6 weeks.

My back off set for deadlifts was block pulls paused at the knee then back down for partials, my glutes are so fuged I had to do a dynamic day just to stimulate some damn feeling in my legs.

Dx Repetition Method
Reverse Hyper (Upper)
Reverse Hyper (Lower)
Single Leg Press - top set of 180 x 20
Incline Press - top set of 120's x 20
Deadstop Row - top set of 225 x 20
Weighted Carry

Post feed weight of 213. Carbs are up to 300 on low days and 1200 on high days.

Mx Deadlift
Crunch, Twist, Swing
Sumo Pull w/ Pause
235x2,335x2,415x2
Sumo Pull w/ Block
505x5,595x3
Snatch Press
Back Raise
Cable Row
Dip

Deloading the system on a strong movement so I have some strength for squats this week. After some tweaking I'm getting more thigh and glute by getting better foot pressure. Really going to start my focus on CAT style of programming for my deadlifts, go as heavy as possible until the weight starts to slow down.

Excited to announce my next cycle:
350 Trest Ace
200 Tren Base
700 Anavar
350 Proviron
GH without slin for the rest of the year.

I'll start this when my TNE and ment enth are out which will be like 4-6 weeks.
No test for your next cycle? And why going to Trest acetate instead of enanthate? This will last for 8 weeks?

No test for your next cycle? And why going to Trest acetate instead of enanthate? This will last for 8 weeks?

No test. Ace is what I have in my stock, will probably be 12-16 weeks.

Mx Squat
Copanhagen
Bulgarian
Romanian
High Bar Squat f Pause
135x1,225x1,315x1,405x1,495x1,585x1
High Bar Squat f Speed
405x20
Leg Raise
Leg Raise
Leg Curl
Sled Drag

Those were freaking long pauses, in a squat suit with straps up and wraps. I switched my grip and foot pressure and now the contraction feels good. I can shoot out of the bottom now.

Also got ride of almost all machine work, maybe some for assistance and some for accessory but they're rare. Leg curl and cable rows are really the only supported movement I do.

Still not that skilled at squatz, but as the king shows squats can be built for very low volume and very high contraction. Deep high bar squats build up the parts of the proximal leg that are challenged during heavy competition style squats.

No test. Ace is what I have in my stock, will probably be 12-16 weeks.
Gotcha. I had wondered if enanthate and acetate had slightly different effects besides speed of onset. I saw someone claiming that the half life of trest acetate was 7-8 hours, which didn't make sense to me. But if true then that would have an impact on blood values through the day if injecting once or twice.

Mx Squat
Copanhagen
Bulgarian
Romanian
High Bar Squat f Pause
135x1,225x1,315x1,405x1,495x1,585x1
High Bar Squat f Speed
405x20
Leg Raise
Leg Raise
Leg Curl
Sled Drag

Those were freaking long pauses, in a squat suit with straps up and wraps. I switched my grip and foot pressure and now the contraction feels good. I can shoot out of the bottom now.

Also got ride of almost all machine work, maybe some for assistance and some for accessory but they're rare. Leg curl and cable rows are really the only supported movement I do.
Bad ass man! I always need to go back to pauses to really dial in my technique. And I really dig copenhagen planks as a warmup/accessory movement.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws