over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP as nootropic/life extension

I may give it a try. Most caps use a starch filler if I remember correctly so I'll see how that works with trying one. Until then, I'll have to keep an eye out for powder. Thanks man, I appreciate it!

If the starch makes it goopy, you can always just add more solution, also!

I'm glad to help.

Well if anything you helped me feel not as batshit crazy as some of them were making me out to be. Haha. Always nice to find someone smarter to learn from. Last thing, so your protocol is 3mg per day? How long have you been doing this?

Well if anything you helped me feel not as batshit crazy as some of them were making me out to be. Haha. Always nice to find someone smarter to learn from. Last thing, so your protocol is 3mg per day? How long have you been doing this?

That's why I posted, there's very few discussions of DNP being used for longevity purposes online, so I thought I'd add some good info to this one.

And my protocol is 3mg/day, yes. I just started this week after seeing a discussion elsewhere about 3mg/day producing profound effects for an individual.

TNP would suffice, as the mitochondrial membrane buffers the rate of penetration, slowing it down, achieving the same effects of controlled release DNP. TNP would never be as effective as DNP for bodybuilding purposes, but if anyone is looking at this whole "health" claim, then TNP would be optimal, that is if we were assured of no further negative consequences. Furthermore, the natural nontoxic uncoupling proteins themselves would suffice if they were ever produced.

So what then, a couple milligrams of DNP or TNP everyday? I may try it sometime, but I'm sure that there are better ways to achieve the same health benefits. As people say, don't fool yourself about the health claims because you're probably doing it mostly for the superficial observations.

That's why I posted, there's very few discussions of DNP being used for longevity purposes online, so I thought I'd add some good info to this one.

And my protocol is 3mg/day, yes. I just started this week after seeing a discussion elsewhere about 3mg/day producing profound effects for an individual.

I see. Well, I appreciate your input brother. Thanks again.

TNP would suffice, as the mitochondrial membrane buffers the rate of penetration, slowing it down, achieving the same effects of controlled release DNP. TNP would never be as effective as DNP for bodybuilding purposes, but if anyone is looking at this whole "health" claim, then TNP would be optimal, that is if we were assured of no further negative consequences. Furthermore, the natural nontoxic uncoupling proteins themselves would suffice if they were ever produced.

So what then, a couple milligrams of DNP or TNP everyday? I may try it sometime, but I'm sure that there are better ways to achieve the same health benefits. As people say, don't fool yourself about the health claims because you're probably doing it mostly for the superficial observations.

Explain your last sentence? Superficial observations? And what is foolish about the health claims in the linked studies?

As another data point, from a discussion in a Nootropics group:

"
For the last 5 years, give or take a year, I have been struggling with the following; moderate to heavy fatigue, brain fog (constant and strong), low mood, irritability, really poor working memory and recall, sleep disturbances, and low stress resistance.
These problems came on after a period of very high stress for me, and remained long after. They were pretty constant, the severity maybe varying from day to day, but always there. I tried many, many ways to cope with them, as we probably all have here.
I won't make an exhaustive list but frequent exercise, diet change, sleep hygiene, hormone therapy, nootropics like dihexa, NSI-189, SEMAX, racetams, and so much stuff that I'm embarrassed to list because of how expensive it all has been.
The first few times I did it were some days apart, I noticed feeling "sharper", but nothing dramatic. It honestly sat around for a while while I played with some other noots. One day I was scrolling through the study again and decided to try it a week in a row, just to see what happens.

According to my supplement journal, by day 5, I was feeling better than I had in years. No bullshit, no exaggeration. I was standing miles away from how I had been feeling before, wondering how the hell I got there. As the days and weeks passed I began to feel even better. I started to have a reserve of energy that I didn't have to worry about using up, I actually wanted to do things again. My mood stabilized, I began to feel more resilient, like a standing oak instead of a branch blown by the wind. The brain fog cleared, that annoying wool-like feeling always in my head. I began to sleep better and more deeply. Anxiety plummeted, not sure why, but there is just so much less of it in general. And my working memory returned, I can actually multi-task effectively now, and my recall is so much more accurate than before. Exercising is a lot easier, I feel like it barely puts a dent in me after, like I could go for even longer.

I was not expecting any of this, and I'm still shocked that it worked. I'd have settled for any one of these improvements, to have this many really seemed too good to be true.
"

That's great. Do you know how much he takes?

he takes 250mg a day.

i was under the impression as well that the cognitive and life-extension benefits disappear after the dose is increased.. i think at this point, he is doing it entirely for fat loss.

once he has lost all of his fat, he will likely lower the dose... because who likes being tired all the time? - even though im sure he's gotten used to it by now - since he's been on this dose for years.

it's worth noting that promoting insulin sensitivity is likely a key component of staving off AD... they are starting to call AD "type 3 diabetes"

he takes 250mg a day.

i was under the impression as well that the cognitive and life-extension benefits disappear after the dose is increased.. i think at this point, he is doing it entirely for fat loss.

once he has lost all of his fat, he will likely lower the dose... because who likes being tired all the time? - even though im sure he's gotten used to it by now - since he's been on this dose for years.

it's worth noting that promoting insulin sensitivity is likely a key component of staving off AD... they are starting to call AD "type 3 diabetes"

He can also not eat like an asshole, and stay leaner

Explain your last sentence? Superficial observations? And what is foolish about the health claims in the linked studies?

"
For the last 5 years, give or take a year, I have been struggling with the following; moderate to heavy fatigue, brain fog (constant and strong), low mood, irritability, really poor working memory and recall, sleep disturbances, and low stress resistance.
These problems came on after a period of very high stress for me, and remained long after. They were pretty constant, the severity maybe varying from day to day, but always there. I tried many, many ways to cope with them, as we probably all have here.
I won't make an exhaustive list but frequent exercise, diet change, sleep hygiene, hormone therapy, nootropics like dihexa, NSI-189, SEMAX, racetams, and so much stuff that I'm embarrassed to list because of how expensive it all has been.
The first few times I did it were some days apart, I noticed feeling "sharper", but nothing dramatic. It honestly sat around for a while while I played with some other noots. One day I was scrolling through the study again and decided to try it a week in a row, just to see what happens.

According to my supplement journal, by day 5, I was feeling better than I had in years. No bullshit, no exaggeration. I was standing miles away from how I had been feeling before, wondering how the hell I got there. As the days and weeks passed I began to feel even better. I started to have a reserve of energy that I didn't have to worry about using up, I actually wanted to do things again. My mood stabilized, I began to feel more resilient, like a standing oak instead of a branch blown by the wind. The brain fog cleared, that annoying wool-like feeling always in my head. I began to sleep better and more deeply. Anxiety plummeted, not sure why, but there is just so much less of it in general. And my working memory returned, I can actually multi-task effectively now, and my recall is so much more accurate than before. Exercising is a lot easier, I feel like it barely puts a dent in me after, like I could go for even longer.

I was not expecting any of this, and I'm still shocked that it worked. I'd have settled for any one of these improvements, to have this many really seemed too good to be true.
"

I like you already. Great info! Most guys join the board with dumbass first posts but here you are dropping some knowledge. Respect

How would you even measure such a small dose like this?

he takes 250mg a day.

I think 250mg per day would be tolerable after a while if you didn't workout. But man, working out on that dose, muscles go flat and strength disappears pretty quick. Ive heard of it being referred to as type 3 diabetes as well. High BG fucks people up man. It sounds like the dnp is doing him some good though, that's always good to hear. Thanks for the info!

I'm sure that there are better ways than resorting to drugs, and the testimonials resemble that of people that get regular exercise and go on a pure carnivore diet. Dropping BG down to base levels that are rock solid will always improve health, and I think dnp helps to do that and regain insulin sensitivity among other things, but in this day and age it may not be sustainable to simply eat a 100% carnivore diet, and there is so much shit in peoples diets that they just aren't aware of what can throw everything off. If you can use a supplement like dnp as a sort of insurance policy along with good practices even 85% of the time, i believe its a worthwhile endeavor. And it will definitely have an added benefit for us that use hormones. Of course for many, the obvious benefits of added fat burning will be attractive and I dont think there would be anything wrong with cranking it up once in a while for that benefit, at least within reason, I personally wouldn't go beyond 250mg ed, but as the article posted earlier stated, the optimal human dosage is in that 2 to 22mg range. Never heard of TNP, but the vanity in me would probably stick with the DNP as you stated, the fat burning effect is a bonus, and works wonderfully with a sound cutting diet and cycle when I want that extra tool from the tool belt. But overall, as I've gotten older, it truly is the health benefits that I can reap that are most attractive at this point in my life and it seems for many others that might be suffering as well.

"

"

I love hearing shit like this. Im assuming he was on the 3mg/day protocol as well? Awesome! And the point of this entire thread! It works, and it works well and it works long term!

I love hearing shit like this. Im assuming he was on the 3mg/day protocol as well? Awesome! And the point of this entire thread! It works, and it works well and it works long term!

i dont see where that post even mentioned dnp?

How would you even measure such a small dose like this?

You only need a high precision scale.

So would it be nice to have 5-10mg dosages while I am off more powerful 300mg cycles? Interesting

Reminds of the “HCG diet” where you eat 500 calories a day and drink the pregnant lady piss but people are convinced the piss is the reason why they lost weight....
I worked at the Vitamin Shoppe back in the day when that was a fad and had a bunch of older women coming in looking for it and raving about what they heard. That was the dumbest fad diet I’ve ever heard of to this day and my sentiments were identical to your own. Surely it was the HCG and not the damn calorie deficit that caused the weight loss... humans can be so stupid.

@125 they were fine, @250 they were fine on two tests but just outside of normal on the last, @500 they were never within range
500mg of DNP? Damn, that’s really pushing your luck. How long did you hold at that dose? In my opinion, less is more with DNP.

Why it may sound semantical mitochondria biogenesis is not the creation of new additional mitochondria it's increasing its size and working capacity.

You actually made my point perfectly, any positive effects you can came up with on DNP are from the adaptation of stimulating energy systems..... Which is easily done without DNP let alone long term use.

I don't use DNP anymore bc there's no way around it destroying my working capacity, both when I'm on it and when I'm coming off it, and at almost any dose. These trendy fat loss methods often lead to poor metabolism in the long term and I can personally attest to that. While DNP may have worked for fat ass house wives in the 20s who's HRs never go past 80, it won't work as well for a 220lb who's working at heart rates of 100+.
I felt like the opposite was the case when I came off DNP, that it was far easier to stay much leaner when transitioning into a lean bulk. Obviously everyone is different and my experience is subjective and anecdotal.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear