over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any legit OTC muscle building supps?

Creatine
Whey protein

Wow thats a short list these days. I remember when andro first came on the scene. Then it was 1AD which was quite effective. Then those went away and im guessing it was circa 2003-2004 when it was M1T and superdrol. Damn those were strong legal AAS. Terrible for ones health but damn strong.

The only creatine I'd trust besides creapure is hcl.

let me help save you $80. Tribulus is a joke. I don’t know anyone who uses it or hashas resultsfrom that crap.That’s a beginner mistake.

When I mentioned $80 I was talking about the Ajuga Turkestanica extract, regarding the Sopharma Tribestan tribulus I´ve read positive anecdotal evidence on this forum which is the reason I want to try it to see if I can increase my libido and wellbeing, I´m not expecting much else from it.

I would recommend...
1500mg daily.
Take it after your pre workout meal.
Cycle for 5-8 weeks.
If on cycle take it in the later half or when/if your gains have plateaued.
Thanks Elvia, that’s sort of what I’ve seen recommended in terms of timing, a lot saying that you should take on an empty stomach before training at the dose and only on training days but I almost always train in the evening about an hour after eating so that would be difficult.

I was interested to know what @b_cornelius had to say about dosing because he was saying people are actually deficient in ARA and that was why growth stalks often so wondered if he thought it was required to take daily and if taking on an empty stomach mattered as he seems to have done a fair amount of research on the subject.

Have you used it yourself? If so how’d you rate it?

Thank you for all the responses👍

I’m still leaning towards “bigger by the day” I think tbh. Already have creatine mono lol

Arachidonic acid purportedly whips-up ribosome biogenesis increasing RNA translational capacity.

They say it promotes hypertrophy. Give it a whirl.

Care to elaborate on it whipping up ribosomes?

Care to elaborate on it whipping up ribosomes?

Arachidonic acid is an economic substrate (ribosomal proteins, think building block of skeletal muscle protein synthesis) for a vast majority of constitutes (part of a whole) towards the production of ribosomes. Think of ribosomes as the gates keeper for the development of several different cells (think increases of myonuclear formation, hypertrophy) that gives way for transcription (making specific RNA from DNA) and translation (how mRNA is translated towards specific sequencing).

It's a bit more complex reaction than this simplified explanation. Although this should cover the surface of it.

Thanks Stevie! I like AA use for short term periods....no more than 30 days.

Thanks Elvia, that’s sort of what I’ve seen recommended in terms of timing, a lot saying that you should take on an empty stomach before training at the dose and only on training days but I almost always train in the evening about an hour after eating so that would be difficult.

I was interested to know what @b_cornelius had to say about dosing because he was saying people are actually deficient in ARA and that was why growth stalks often so wondered if he thought it was required to take daily and if taking on an empty stomach mattered as he seems to have done a fair amount of research on the subject.

Have you used it yourself? If so how’d you rate it?

I read this awhile back but thought you were asking b_cornelius but I see now you are asking if I have used it. I would never recommend a dose of something (unless asked directly for advice) if I hadn't used something. I used the dose I recommended and what William Llewellyn recommends himself. I bought his product called X-Factor by Molecular Nutrition and it's simply the recommended dose on the label. I have also seen interviews were he recommended the same dose. I recall starting at 4 caps (1000mg) but quickly moving up to 6 caps (1500mg) preworkout. It's very good but I paid a lot for it and never used the 2nd tub so that tells you something. I recall my joints hurting a lot on it. Although if I had the 2nd tub with me now I would use it again but I gave the tub to my mate before I moved.

Thanks Stevie! I like AA use for short term periods....no more than 30 days.
Who the hell is Stevie? Lol. I have thought about using AA a few times..but I haven't yet. Slightly interesting to say the least..

Arachidonic acid is an economic substrate (ribosomal proteins, think building block of skeletal muscle protein synthesis) for a vast majority of constitutes (part of a whole) towards the production of ribosomes. Think of ribosomes as the gates keeper for the development of several different cells (think increases of myonuclear formation, hypertrophy) that gives way for transcription (making specific RNA from DNA) and translation (how mRNA is translated towards specific sequencing).

It's a bit more complex reaction than this simplified explanation. Although this should cover the surface of it.
Is there any way that AA can contribute to inflammatory processes that can be detrimental to one's health?

Who the hell is Stevie? Lol. I have thought about using AA a few times..but I haven't yet. Slightly interesting to say the least..

gotta love autocorrect. Hope all
Is well bro.

Knight, I’m not stewie obviously but that’s one of the reasons I wouldn’t run AA longer than 6 weeks. I worry about about the long term consequences. However we do want some inflammation in the body just not all the time. Ok... I’m rambling but you get what im saying

Is there any way that AA can contribute to inflammatory processes that can be detrimental to one's health?

If I was a sedentary morbidly obese individual chowing down on an overabundance of Omega 6's, I'd refrain.

Short stent runs of arachidonic acid isn't going to run rapid laying down a path of destruction on endothelial cells.

Arachidonic acid gets too much negative downplay. It has its perks if used wisely.

Stewie, Let me ask your opinion when it comes to running AA.. what’s the longest you would recommend someone cycle AA for? A couple weeks, or longer? Obviously we are talking about guys who train hard and have plateaued. I’d be interested in hearing your thoughts. Thanks

Feels like deca...
Yeah, 'ol Billy Phillips failed to mention one important detail in that statement for the naive and gullible masses. He meant to say "it feels like 50 mgs. per week Deca!" hahaha

Yeah, 'ol Billy Phillips failed to mention one important detail in that statement for the naive and gullible masses. He meant to say "it feels like 50 mgs. per week Deca!" hahaha

T.C. Luoma and Bill Phillips and (supposedly) Dan Duchaine all share the blame for that particular marketing strategy. Gotta give them credit, it moved a lot of product and made a lot of money for Phillips, and you can't fault a man for putting food on the table for his family. Unfortunately, Phillips made money by selling out, and a lot of us who were bodybuilders at the time, and who wasted money on HMB, will never forgive him.

Lord, if I only could get back some of the money I've wasted on supplements over the decades since the 1980's. A small fortune, to say the least. I know some of it helped, but mostly that money could have been put to better use buying good food and drugs. But most of us have to learn that lesson the hard way.

Tip: Feels Like Deca? | T Nation (t-nation.com)

T.C. Luoma and Bill Phillips and (supposedly) Dan Duchaine all share the blame for that particular marketing strategy. Gotta give them credit, it moved a lot of product and made a lot of money for Phillips, and you can't fault a man for putting food on the table for his family. Unfortunately, Phillips made money by selling out, and a lot of us who were bodybuilders at the time, and who wasted money on HMB, will never forgive him.

Lord, if I only could get back some of the money I've wasted on supplements over the decades since the 1980's. A small fortune, to say the least. I know some of it helped, but mostly that money could have been put to better use buying good food and drugs. But most of us have to learn that lesson the hard way.

Tip: Feels Like Deca? | T Nation (t-nation.com)

i'm convinced the original 'phosphagen' or whatever the initial creatine(EAS creatine without the carb mix) was called.. i'm convinced it was spiked with some type of gear.
wasnt BP also in some type of partnership with PA//Balco during that time ?
maybe that first batch was spiked, then after the product caught on, they stopped adding the special actives to the 'mix'
the gains i got off that $70 bottle of EAS creatine was similar to var. in terms of strength gains, pumps, vacularity, etc.
at this time, i had never touched gear in my life.. was still playing college basketball(circa 1996)
also at this time i started playing with more PED-like substances, like ECA or more like epehdra, gurana,white willow bark.
my vertical increased substantially and i could run for days...
after my last year of college basketball, i kept reading those mm2k articles, and finally took the plunge(no pun) with
my first run of brovel test... i've been a hormone junky ever since.
so i blame dan duchaine and eas for influencing me to start gear around that time.. but knowing my personality, and
the ease of accessing gear in the early 2000s, i would have started anyway.
lets not start on my first tren run after converting pellets... total game changer, personality changer, all around changes..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131