over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any legit OTC muscle building supps?

Interesting! I’ve actually been looking into ARA recently. How would you recommend using it? Dose/duration/with or without food? Any benefit whilst on cycle?
I always wonder what makes someone ask if there is benefit on cycle. If there is ever benefit why would it not be beneficial on cycle? The point is to push all your chips to the center of the table in this endeavor when you are trying to achieve goals. For decades its blown my mind that people ask if creatine should be used whilst on also. Btw I'm not attacking you - I am just speaking matter of factly.

I always wonder what makes someone ask if there is benefit on cycle. If there is ever benefit why would it not be beneficial on cycle? The point is to push all your chips to the center of the table in this endeavor when you are trying to achieve goals. For decades its blown my mind that people ask if creatine should be used whilst on also. Btw I'm not attacking you - I am just speaking matter of factly.
Because when you're already pumped out of your goddamn mind on 1g of AAS do you really need to push some creatine also?

I actually agree with you but the reason I asked was because in researching the product on another board which is mainly supplement rather than PED talk when I’ve seen the question asked it’s been met almost with people saying no point in using on cycle.

This is what has worked for me. I believe there is a general consensus that these are effective.

1. Creatine
2. Beta Alanine
3. L-Citrulline
4. L-Carnitine (injectable only)

I've tried ARA (x-factor by Molecular Nutrition) but didn't notice any benefit after going through one bottle, and like others was worried about increased inflammation.

Interesting! I’ve actually been looking into ARA recently. How would you recommend using it? Dose/duration/with or without food? Any benefit whilst on cycle?

I would recommend...
1500mg daily.
Take it after your pre workout meal.
Cycle for 5-8 weeks.
If on cycle take it in the later half or when/if your gains have plateaued.

Last time I bought Glycerol was from a supplement website years ago when purchasing my protein. Its like water but thicker and a gross taste. You mix it with water. Its supposed to help you hold water for a period of time. I remember drinking it while using creating back in the day. Maybe it helped with the pump but I can't really say it did anything noticeable.

Anyone remember vandal sulfate? I used to use this and also thought it helped provide a good pump too.

yes, vanadyl is garbage.

At a 500mg / day dose you would have to buy three tubs (or a tub with 180 capsules) of the Tonvara and that would cost $80 so not cheap either (I know you will say it´s better quality and has a higher concentration, which is yet to be proven, whereas Nektium, the company Dante mentioned is legit and sells quality products).

The Tonvara Tribulus Alatus product seems interesting, I can´t find much info but might give it a shot since my libido is zapped from using Dutasteride and it seems more cost effective than the Sopharma tribulus which seems to be the only legit one out there, at this point I´ll try anything to get my mojo back.

let me help save you $80. Tribulus is a joke. I don’t know anyone who uses it or hashas resultsfrom that crap.That’s a beginner mistake.

I just don't see 5 grams of glycerol doing much of anything. I see these amounts in PWOs etc and I think it just looks good on the label. I may try glycerol again and water loading to see if I notice anything as far as fullness.

Protocols for athletes have looked like this:

"An analysis of the studies in this area indicates that endurance athletes intending to hyperhydrate with glycerol should ingest glycerol 1.2 g/kg BW in 26 mL/kg BW of fluid over a period of 60 minutes, 30 minutes prior to exercise. The effects of glycerol on total body water when used during rehydration are less well defined, due to the limited studies conducted. However, ingesting glycerol 0.125 g/kg BW in a volume equal to 5 mL/kg BW during exercise will delay dehydration, while adding glycerol 1.0 g/kg BW to each 1.5 L of fluid consumed following exercise will accelerate the restoration of plasma volume."

So a guy weighing 100kg/220lbs would be taking in 120 grams of glycerol if trying to hyperhydrate. What's 5 grams going to do?
But I could be wrong, maybe there's data on small amounts?

I don't think most BB'ers are taking it to hyperhydrate specifically (such as the endurance athletes in the study did) but rather for the increased vascularity and muscle fullness it gives and yes, even at the common pre-workout dosages. It could very well be though that you're simply a non-responder to the stuff if it really doesn't do a thing for you.

For me personally, Glycerol's effect is dramatic but there are countless other chemicals others rave about that don't have the slightest effect on me so...

But if you haven't tried it yet, I highly suggest you do at least once. (it doesn't cost much when bought separately, no need to buy the more expensive patented Hydromax either, plain Glycerol will do just fine) You may be pleasantly surprised (or not) :)

let me help save you $80. Tribulus is a joke. I don’t know anyone who uses it or hashas resultsfrom that crap.That’s a beginner mistake.
Tribestan will keep the ol beanbag from shriveling up on ya during cycle, so there is that.

For us on, we don’t care about nut size. Never had one woman tell me she wish my balls were bigger.

For us on, we don’t care about nut size. Never had one woman tell me she wish my balls were bigger.
you've got a strong case with that statement, personally, I prefer to keep everything running as close to 'normal' as possible

I'm with you there but lots of guys are paranoid about this aspect. It comes up alot. But why is it so important?
I have seen, by mistake lol, that some freaks fill their nut sacks with some type of foreign substance. There's all sorts of fetishes lol.

Tribestan pretty much makes any minor onset of depression or bummer mindset merely a bad day, soon to pass. Coupled with reasonable doses and a little proviron and I'm a happy camper. This is obviously a hyperphysical endeavor we're all engaged in, but it's important not to let the mental/spiritual, whatever-side fall out of focus, which I know most do not

Tribestan pretty much makes any minor onset of depression or bummer mindset merely a bad day, soon to pass. Coupled with reasonable doses and a little proviron and I'm a happy camper. This is obviously a hyperphysical endeavor we're all engaged in, but it's important not to let the mental/spiritual, whatever-side fall out of focus, which I know most do not

I’ve heard something to that effect years ago. How much you take if you notice being bummed?

I can't remember the last time I wasn't feeling great upstairs, possibly after drinking too much on the rare occasion, at which time I'll go from 3 tabs a day to 6 tabs until all is well in my little corner of the world again

Tribestan used to be easy to find but now not so much. Is Amazon the only place to get it?

Tribestan used to be easy to find but now not so much. Is Amazon the only place to get it?
The best place for Tribestan was https://www.tribestan.co.uk/ but the damned website's been under construction for the past few months, it was about $25 a box shipped, if you bought 12 boxes

Now I just piecemeal them wherever I can find the cheapest deal on a box

Emeric mentioned that the US are being little bitches with large scale importation of it, probably explains the lack of sources at decent prices

I don't care what the studies say....

Creatine Monohydrate= cramps

I specifically get hamstring cramps at the absolute WORST possible times (ok, I won't be shy..SEX).

Krealkalyn=G2G

No cramps. I am not sure if it is due to it being buffered or simple because the dose is lower. But I get some strength benefits from Krealkalyn and none of the bad sides from monohydrate or CEE.

I honestly do not think there is any other muscle building natural supplement out there that will make any noticeable difference.

But, I do take a TON of heart protective supps.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws