over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gonna run LOW superdrol inj for 6 months

How do you figure when inj skips the first pass?
It is still metabolized by the liver and you gain potency that is otherwise lost to lack of absorption, therefore there is actually more to be metabolized.

I know, right? People bag on my 150mg tren/wk but they'll do this ridiculous shit. This thread is embarrassing. With Superdrol no less.
Tren has a great risk-reward profile IMO (it's potently myotrophic and anti-adipogenic). It's also healthier than Superdrol by a mile.

It is still metabolized by the liver and you gain potency that is otherwise lost to lack of absorption, therefore there is actually more to be metabolized.
I never understood why people talk about injectable being less toxic with one breath but the effects of the injectable being stronger in the next breath! I guess they’re not thinking through WHY injection is stronger.

I never understood why people talk about injectable being less toxic with one breath but the effects of the injectable being stronger in the next breath! I guess they’re not thinking through WHY injection is stronger.
I doubt injectable Sdrol is more potent (ability to activate the AR) than oral, quite the opposite.

I doubt injectable Sdrol is more potent (ability to activate the AR) than oral, quite the opposite.

The broscientists of bodybuilding have said they feel injectable is superior with less sides.

That's just me cruising on reddit and other forums. God knows

I was just planning on running it for 2 weeks at 25mg ed.... but i duno

I’ve refrained from commenting, but I’ve just got to say that this is a recipe for liver adenomas. Please reconsider.

Alkylated orals have around 70% bioavailability, you can find studies. Very few drugs have 100% bioavailability, almost everything is more potent injected.
The broscientists of bodybuilding have said they feel injectable is superior with less sides.

This is BS.

The superiority of the injectable version seems to come from less sides and not increased potency, I recall Mike Arnold posting here about his preference for injectable Superdrol due to less sides, he has ample experience with the compound and I don´t consider him a broscientist.

The superiority of the injectable version seems to come from less sides and not increased potency, I recall Mike Arnold posting here about his preference for injectable Superdrol due to less sides, he has ample experience with the compound and I don´t consider him a broscientist.
I get zero sides on tren therefore tren has zero sides? That is broscience.

Real science is knowing the metabolism routes (they are simple) and the fact that the hormone must be metabolized regardless of the route, and that there is always a loss of absoption in the digestive tract.

I’ve refrained from commenting, but I’ve just got to say that this is a recipe for liver adenomas. Please reconsider.
If this is a recipe for liver adenomas why would anyone ever take an oral like Superdrol for any amount of time?

It's a miracle I've not croaked due to liver problems. I've used orals for years at a time.

Alkylated orals have around 70% bioavailability, you can find studies. Very few drugs have 100% bioavailability, almost everything is more potent injected.

This is BS.
What do you think about this?

The oral bioavailability of oxandrolone is 97%. Its plasma protein binding is 94 to 97%. The drug is metabolized primarily by the kidneys and to a lesser extent by the liver.
Bioavailability: 97%
Metabolism: Kidneys (primarily), liver
Elimination half-life: Adults: 9.4–10.4 hours; Elderly: 13.3 hours
1638483509229.png
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Oxandrolone - Wikipedia

RIP liver and lipids, i did 5mg 5 days a week for 4 weeks and ruined the lot.. Inject too.

What do you think about this?

The oral bioavailability of oxandrolone is 97%. Its plasma protein binding is 94 to 97%. The drug is metabolized primarily by the kidneys and to a lesser extent by the liver.
Bioavailability: 97%
Metabolism: Kidneys (primarily), liver
Elimination half-life: Adults: 9.4–10.4 hours; Elderly: 13.3 hours
View attachment 149782
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Oxandrolone - Wikipedia

What about this?

The citation for that information is from the book Andropathy By R.A.S Hemat and I found this quote on a review of the book:
The book Andropathy contains infringing content appearing on pages 357-358. R.A.S. Hemat plagiarized passages, word per word, from an article ("Steroid Profiles" by Bill Roberts) originally published on Mesomorphosis.com (MESO-Rx) on March 1, 1999.

More Bill Roberts BS lol, it's endless the misinformation this guy has spread.

You can find studies on methyltest, winny and dbol showing 70%

However, even if Bill Roberts is correct and some orals are close to 100%, they still wouldn't be more liver toxic orally, at best it would be close to equal.

If this is a recipe for liver adenomas why would anyone ever take an oral like Superdrol for any amount of time?

It's a miracle I've not croaked due to liver problems. I've used orals for years at a time.
Because it’s not a guarantee, obviously, I’ve used superdrol on and off for years and absolutely love it.

On the other hand, I know several people that have used it a bit excessively and had to have liver surgery to prevent benign adenomas from becoming malignant.

There’s no reason to run it 6 months when we have safer tools. But then again, it’s also entirely a personal decision.

I get zero sides on tren therefore tren has zero sides? That is broscience.

Real science is knowing the metabolism routes (they are simple) and the fact that the hormone must be metabolized regardless of the route, and that there is always a loss of absoption in the digestive tract.
Ok maybe I should have said less sides FOR HIM, and that by less sides I mean less lethargy and less curbing of one´s appetite, I have no comparative data on how health markers are afffected by each version. I understand anecdotal evidence is just that, but when it comes from a person who´s knowledge I respect and who has a vast amount of experience / use with the compound both oral and injected, I tend to find it more believable than what my buddy Paco down at the gym might have to say about it, the same thing goes for you and Paco too :)

Ok maybe I should have said less sides FOR HIM, and that by less sides I mean less lethargy and less curbing of one´s appetite, I have no comparative data on how health markers are afffected by each version. I understand anecdotal evidence is just that, but when it comes from a person who´s knowledge I respect and who has a vast amount of experience / use with the compound both oral and injected, I tend to find it more believable than what my buddy Paco down at the gym might have to say about it, the same thing goes for you and Paco too :)
I agree, and I was only commenting on liver toxicity, there very well could be digestion-related impacts to oral over injection.

You can do whatever you want but what do you feel SD will do that you cannot achieve with a safer choice?
If it's just, "I am curious and want to try it," then by all means God speed.

What about this?

The citation for that information is from the book Andropathy By R.A.S Hemat and I found this quote on a review of the book:

More Bill Roberts BS lol, it's endless the misinformation this guy has spread.

You can find studies on methyltest, winny and dbol showing 70%

However, even if Bill Roberts is correct and some orals are close to 100%, they still wouldn't be more liver toxic orally, at best it would be close to equal.
The data from Andropathy is made up like most of that work of science fiction. Yet all 17α-AAs are virtually 100% bioavailable via the oral route. That's what you get for 17α-alkylation, increased hepatic strain due to considerable half-lives and reduced volumes of distribution.

Anyway, I concede all arguments to the man who will use a negative review on a guy's book feedback page to discredit the entire work.

The data from Andropathy is made up like most of that work of science fiction. Yet all 17α-AAs are virtually 100% bioavailable via the oral route. That's what you get for 17α-alkylation, increased hepatic strain due to considerable half-lives and reduced volumes of distribution.

Anyway, I concede all arguments to the man who will use a negative review on a guy's book feedback page to discredit the entire work.
You must not know who Bill Roberts is, yes that discredits the entire work.

If I wasn't busy I'd find several studies showing 70% bioavailability of several orals, I will later.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dren46
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws