over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

This is so true. Ask one person how much is a high dose of whatever, some will say 300mg a week and others will say 2 or 3 grams. It's great to share and read what others are doing but just know that even though something is working great for one guy, it's highly unlikely going to be ideal for you. You need to know that.

Knowing your body and what works for you is so very important. And with us older dudes, longevity is factored in and the entire game changes. Personally, I like simplicity. Five steps:

1. CONSISTENCY - whether training intensity, diet, rest, recreation, relaxation, PEDs, it's #1 and you just gotta do things religiously. It takes discipline at first but as time passes, it just becomes your life.
2. Training - PROGRESSIVE is what it's all about. If something is working stay on it until it stops then change things up, rinse & repeat
3. Diet - HEALTHY - somewhere on this forum I placed a list of every single thing your body requires. Essential aminos, essential fatty acids, essential trace vitamins and minerals, and water - get a ton of all those. Your body will make everything else. That's simply how your body works and does very well.
4. Chemistry - None needed. But if you prefer (as most of us do), use PERSONALIZED PEDs based on hard science, experience, and effectiveness for your goals, genetics, and your physiology. Simple as that.
5. Go back to number 1.

Just those things: consistency, progressive, healthy, personalized PEDs = success. Nothing makes me feel better than watching each and every person here and around me progress into a great and fulfilling lifestyle. If you're at rock bottom, rejoice. You have nowhere to go but up. If you're at the top of your game, proceed with caution.

That's the essence of the expression "This too shall pass". It came from an ancient story of a rich king seeking to teach his servant humility.

He demanded he go find a magic ring that would make a poor man happy and a rich man sad. The servant searched the land unsuccessfully and upon returning, found a street merchant selling jewelry in the street.

He asked him if he knew where to find such a ring. The merchant picked up a ring and wrote an inscription on it and gave it to him. The servant was overjoyed.

He returned proudly to the palace and gave the ring to the rich king. He read, "This too shall pass."

The king immediately felt sad.

HAVE A GREAT 2022 PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE!

View attachment 151529
Wow bro good reading thanks.
Happy new years brother 🎆

Currently blasting
1gm Test
1gm EQ
700mg Tren
I’m in 3 weeks now and have seen dramatic growth, no sides other than back acne but scrubbing the hell outa my back twice daily with special soap now it’s cleared up. Calories intake from 4000 to 5000 plus daily, proteins around 200-300gms only one shake a day every thing else comes from whole foods, no AI’s no need, if you wanna say my stuff bunk I tell you I buy from our SPONSORS! Will push to march then go on 6 week cruise… already up 6 pounds , no bloat no appetite lose only feeling like a gorilla, changing my workout from P/P/L 3 times weekly to now 5 days workout and only concentrate on only one muscle per day! ( been doing P/P/L for last two years) since I’ve switched muscle responding like newbie gains all over again!! Will post a new thread in march for everyone to see.

Currently blasting
1gm Test
1gm EQ
700mg Tren
I’m in 3 weeks now and have seen dramatic growth, no sides other than back acne but scrubbing the hell outa my back twice daily with special soap now it’s cleared up. Calories intake from 4000 to 5000 plus daily, proteins around 200-300gms only one shake a day every thing else comes from whole foods, no AI’s no need, if you wanna say my stuff bunk I tell you I buy from our SPONSORS! Will push to march then go on 6 week cruise… already up 6 pounds , no bloat no appetite lose only feeling like a gorilla, changing my workout from P/P/L 3 times weekly to now 5 days workout and only concentrate on only one muscle per day! ( been doing P/P/L for last two years) since I’ve switched muscle responding like newbie gains all over again!! Will post a new thread in march for everyone to see.
Height? Weight?

Do you still look like this or have you grown? Screenshot_20220101-131545_Samsung Internet.jpg

Currently blasting
1gm Test
1gm EQ
700mg Tren
I know you. You are small for that much gear dosages.

Is this a joke ? Lol wow
If you have something constructive then please respond if not than keep your mouth shut didn’t to mommy say if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything!?

3x too much gear if the author of the post is in the photo from @b-boy
Yeah that’s my post bboy, and I have grown since then… that was 170-175… months ago… I’m pushing between 195-198 now…

I'd tighten up a bit then push for more size, you look like your creeping up there in BF and you've put on 20 lbs? You can't build muscle that fast. Why the eq when tren and test are already high?

Currently blasting
1gm Test
1gm EQ
700mg Tren

tren A or E

I'd tighten up a bit then push for more size, you look like your creeping up there in BF and you've put on 20 lbs? You can't build muscle that fast. Why the eq when tren and test are already high?
The cycle is very good, but not for someone this size.
I have nothing against the high test, you can leave 1g if you want and add a little second drug, e.g.
1g test + 150-200mg tren week (but I would advise you not to tren) or 300mg nandrolone, gh if you have fudues and a little insulin after training

Of course, first you have to cut yourself decently because already in this photo you were too fat for me to build muscle effectively and now it must be even worse since you have 20 pounds more in such a short time

I'd tighten up a bit then push for more size, you look like your creeping up there in BF and you've put on 20 lbs? You can't build muscle that fast. Why the eq when tren and test are already high.
So drop the EQ ?

Currently blasting
1gm Test
1gm EQ
700mg Tren
What is the point of that 6 week cruise? Nothing will normalize in that time.

The cycle is very good, but not for someone this size.
I have nothing against the high test, you can leave 1g if you want and add a little second drug, e.g.
1g test + 150-200mg tren week (but I would advise you not to tren) or 300mg nandrolone, gh if you have fudues and a little insulin after training

Of course, first you have to cut yourself decently because already in this photo you were too fat for me to build muscle effectively and now it must be even worse since you have 20 pounds more in such a short time
Ok brother, so you say 1gm test p and 300 nandrolone? I was thinking the Tren a would help burn a little fat I’m around 11 percent body fat now…. You feel the test and nandrolone is better for me at this point??

What is the point of that 6 week cruise? Nothing will normalize in that time.
I’m permanently on HRT from my doctor, 250mg cyp weekly, I’m 50 years old so normal has long gone out the window, want to make a push at becoming huge once in my life before I get too old, that’s why the blast and cruise now

Ok brother, so you say 1gm test p and 300 nandrolone? I was thinking the Tren a would help burn a little fat I’m around 11 percent body fat now…. You feel the test and nandrolone is better for me at this point??
fat burns you diet and cardio, not trenbolone. Get down to 7-8% bf and then start bulking

fat burns you diet and cardio, not trenbolone. Get down to 7-8% bf and then start bulking

Agreed. I save the tren for when conditions of cardio/diet get rough, trenbolones affinity for blocking cortisol is unmatched.

And when I’m bulking, I like to sleep. Which is god-damn near impossible for me on anything above 300mg tren per week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws