over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

now i’m glad i found this thread… lol. Dug this one up from my journals.. this was my prep cycle for 2013 north americans

16 Weeks out
2,000mg test cyp or e
1,000mg eq
1,000mg mast ena
10iu gh
no anti e

12 weeks out
2,000mg test cyp or e
1,000mg eq
1,000mg mast e
tren ace 350mg
15iu gh
no anti e

8 weeks out
1,000mg test cyp or e
500mg tren ace
500mg mast p
500mg primo
50mg anavar
50mg proviron
1mg adex eod
20iu gh

4 weeks out
1,000mg test cyp or e
1050mg tren ace
1050mg mast p
1000 primo
50mg anavar
50mg oral winny tabs
50mg anadrol 1 hr preworkout
50mg proviron
1mg adex eod
25iu gh
started clen..start at 40mcg, no higher than 80mcg...that stuff worked quick on me

2 weeks out
DROP ALL INJECTABLES include GH
100mg winny
100mg proviron
100mg anadrol
30mg halo
1mg adex ed
2.5mg letro ed
100mg anavar
clen varies
NO T3 NO T3 NO T3

run orals til show day
Very cool. Surprised you only add clen at 4 weeks out; most people add it far sooner. Do you use any milder stims like caffeine+yohimbine+Ephedrine earlier on or nah? How about cardio earlier on? Start with a relatively large amount of cardio early on?

Love the cycles what test do you run in between shows?
6-8 weeks post show I would do 250mg test and get blood work / chill out, then I'd bump back to 1,000mg

Very cool. Surprised you only add clen at 4 weeks out; most people add it far sooner. Do you use any milder stims like caffeine+yohimbine+Ephedrine earlier on or nah? How about cardio earlier on? Start with a relatively large amount of cardio early on?
Clen isn't necessary unless you need it. Remember, this is bodyBUILDING..not trying to get skinny. I responded super fast to it.... ummm I used caffeine tabs, 400mg in morning...never used yohimbine or ephedra.

Ya, I started with a ton of cardio that year because I knew I was going to have to end up doing that much so why not just start with it. That prep, I did 45 min x2 daily...morning and immediately postworkout.

I was also eating a ton of food. For guys with a lot of muscle, I believe in "high food, high activity" to maintain all your muscle and lose strictly body fat.

Clen isn't necessary unless you need it. Remember, this is bodyBUILDING..not trying to get skinny. I responded super fast to it.... ummm I used caffeine tabs, 400mg in morning...never used yohimbine or ephedra.

Ya, I started with a ton of cardio that year because I knew I was going to have to end up doing that much so why not just start with it. That prep, I did 45 min x2 daily...morning and immediately postworkout.

I was also eating a ton of food. For guys with a lot of muscle, I believe in "high food, high activity" to maintain all your muscle and lose strictly body fat.
How much weight would you lose off season to prep? Did you ever feel like you gained muscle on prep?

How much weight would you lose off season to prep? Did you ever feel like you gained muscle on prep?
this is 306 to 250 . ummmm idk bro , I don’t think I actually gained muscle.. it’s just the leaner/harder you are, the bigger you appear… I don’t think I actually gained any muscle tissue but who knows

Attachments

• IMG_0112.jpeg
    IMG_0112.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2526.jpeg
    IMG_2526.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 84

Very cool man. I think Caffeine+ cardio pretty underrated. I personally love long clen runs because it improves performance in so many other aspects of my life beyond bodybuilding as far as cognitive function and energy and I'm probably gonna keep running it 12-16 weeks, but clearly it wasn't that important for getting shredded in your case.

Very cool man. I think Caffeine+ cardio pretty underrated. I personally love long clen runs because it improves performance in so many other aspects of my life beyond bodybuilding as far as cognitive function and energy and I'm probably gonna keep running it 12-16 weeks, but clearly it wasn't that important for getting shredded in your case.
You will want to ensure you are running electrolytes, grams of taurine, magnesium and items to support your HPA Axis like Humanofort if you want to sustain that and not crash like a rock when you come off that.

Additionally keep your RHR and BP under control.

All that performance comes at a cost underneath it all. There’s a reason so many of us only use clen in the final weeks before a show. 😊

you can definitely run it longer than 4 weeks for sure. I bet the cognitive function and energy is just the "stimulant" side effects. Ya, diete is always the most important to getting shredded, clen was just to get the last bit off..for me anyways. Everyone is different.

You will want to ensure you are running electrolytes, grams of taurine, magnesium and items to support your HPA Axis like Humanofort if you want to sustain that and not crash like a rock when you come off that.

Additionally keep your RHR and BP under control.

All that performance comes at a cost underneath it all. There’s a reason so many of us only use clen in the final weeks before a show. 😊

I have noticed a problem with this. I tend to start sleeping 10+ hours per day for about 3 weeks after coming off a 12-16 week clenbuterol run. I gotta look into Humanofort I suppose. But I always schedule my clen use to end as I'm entering a summer/winter break as I'm a high school math/economics teacher. If I was in that "clen crash" phase while teaching I wouldn't be doing very well at work during those weeks. Doing math on the whiteboard when you are constantly sleepy is even harder than training while sleepy.

Never had a problem with cramping/electrolytes/hydration on clen. I use a ton of salt on my food and have ZMA before bed year round.

Some of yall some savages taking that much. I wonder how if I'll be able to do that 1 day. For now im on low dose but those high doses, bet gains are insane

I have noticed a problem with this. I tend to start sleeping 10+ hours per day for about 3 weeks after coming off a 12-16 week clenbuterol run. I gotta look into Humanofort I suppose. But I always schedule my clen use to end as I'm entering a summer/winter break as I'm a high school math/economics teacher. If I was in that "clen crash" phase while teaching I wouldn't be doing very well at work during those weeks. Doing math on the whiteboard when you are constantly sleepy is even harder than training while sleepy.

Never had a problem with cramping/electrolytes/hydration on clen. I use a ton of salt on my food and have ZMA before bed year round.
I’d add Taurine and Humanofort for sure. Your adrenals will be spent after that long on it. And your RHR will come back down so is normal you sleep like that after, but definately ways to help buffer it.

this is 306 to 250 . ummmm idk bro , I don’t think I actually gained muscle.. it’s just the leaner/harder you are, the bigger you appear… I don’t think I actually gained any muscle tissue but who knows
fuckin Tank!

I’d add Taurine and Humanofort for sure. Your adrenals will be spent after that long on it. And your RHR will come back down so is normal you sleep like that after, but definately ways to help buffer it.
hey brother shot you a dm

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner