advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why don't diabetics lose sensitivity when using Insulin?

I believe this is true. The leaner the more insulin sensitivity. Also gh usually causes resistance not the skin we use
ya i just don't get it how my friend is 40 percent body fat a1c of 12 and slams pizza daily and his doctor never adjusts his humalog dose with meals lol yet we are doing it . perhaps a doctor does adjust their dose and we just don't hear about it.

i had great results doing what phil and HH do. but I notice since I work out in PM, hitting slin post workout after 9-10pm does not help adipose tissue

lately I have been just dosing preworkout 10iu.

does anyone else dose 1-3iu pre meal throughout day. if so how were your results?
interesting why would it not help adipose tissue? if your diet is set and consistent it would only help. imagine u removed it totally would you be better off without it? if not than its helping partition the nutrients better. i asked justin harris if i should take my humalog at night on the days i have my cheat meal, and he said yup it would be stored more as fat if you didn't. i always thought not to take it with a fatty junk food meal like burger and fries and he said nope we take it with that too.

interesting why would it not help adipose tissue? if your diet is set and consistent it would only help. imagine u removed it totally would you be better off without it? if not than its helping partition the nutrients better. i asked justin harris if i should take my humalog at night on the days i have my cheat meal, and he said yup it would be stored more as fat if you didn't. i always thought not to take it with a fatty junk food meal like burger and fries and he said nope we take it with that too.
speaking from experience, regardless of diet if I use it late in evening the nutrient repartioning does not happen like it does during the day. i just as of recent stopped taking it post workout late night. I will tinker with this philosophy again , good input ty

Thanks for assuring me Emeric!
This is only my opinion, is no need to use insulin if your pancreas has normal function, I prefer raw honey for extra insulin spike, it has higher spike than all that carb powder or simple sugar. Also honey will not have negative effect on microbiomes.

This is only my opinion, is no need to use insulin if your pancreas has normal function, I prefer raw honey for extra insulin spike, it has higher spike than all that carb powder or simple sugar. Also honey will not have negative effect on microbiomes.

A tablespoon of honey pre workout with beet root extract always gives me an insane pump. Don't think I'd touch insulin either

A tablespoon of honey pre workout with beet root extract always gives me an insane pump. Don't think I'd touch insulin either
its alot of fun.... when u use it u will def understand why they call it one of the if not the most powerful hormone.

its alot of fun.... when u use it u will def understand why they call it one of the if not the most powerful hormone.

Not going to lie , seems amazing. I bet the pumps in the gym were intense. Also, quick mass gains in a fast time. But... still something kinda scary. You know? Especially if never used.

Research shows that just a three-ounce helping of honey can significantly increase nitric oxide levels in the blood.

ya i just don't get it how my friend is 40 percent body fat a1c of 12 and slams pizza daily and his doctor never adjusts his humalog dose with meals lol yet we are doing it . perhaps a doctor does adjust their dose and we just don't hear about it.
Usually your diabetologist just tells you which dose of basal insulin to use.

Fast acting insulin doses are up to the diabetic client.

In my country usually diabetics are on Apidra (super fast insulin) + Tresiba (36h basal slin).

Type-I's don't lose sensitivity because their insulin receptors are not constantly bombarded with endogenous insulin while Type-II's have too much blood glucose (often from overeating) and have a constant high level of insulin which over time reduces insulin sensitivity. Type-II's usually take meds like Metformin (rather than insulin analogues) to increase insulin sensitivity.

How much raw honey would you recommend eating and what time of the day would be best?

I’ll give my 2 cents, since I’m Type 1 since my pancreas gave up after virus infection a couple of years ago.
Insulin sensitivity constantly changes!
For example if you get a cold.
But if you gain weight you will have to take more insulin for the same amount of carbs with weight loss you have to reduce significantly.
Steroids have an impact. Most injectables I tried since then I can figure them out but with orals I can’t control BG.
Time of the day has an impact. Usually in the morning resistance is higher. in the evening sensitivity is better.
And high FAT can wreck your bloodsugar hours after eating.
As it also needs insulin but much less than carbs.
Lastly I have to TRAIN in order to keep insulin dose in check.
Before I got type1 I used to not train on vacation. Now I have to otherwise after a couple of days I can’t control bloodsugar.
I am moderately active as a physiotherapist in my job in addition to my workouts it keeps sensitivity high. But those lazy fat slobs without discipline who have type 1 condition have crazy high insulin resistance.(and therefore doses) But it is mostly due to overweight and secondary to lack of activity and because of regular administration.
As a healthy human you have insulin floating around constantly even on zero carbs. It’s also needed in lesser amounts for protein and fats.

Type-I's don't lose sensitivity because their insulin receptors are not constantly bombarded with endogenous insulin while Type-II's have too much blood glucose (often from overeating) and have a constant high level of insulin which over time reduces insulin sensitivity. Type-II's usually take meds like Metformin (rather than insulin analogues) to increase insulin sensitivity.
best explanation so far thanks again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner