over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Name something you do that makes no sense

I strained my left quad maybe 3 weeks ago and was training through the pain and aggravating every leg session. Got to the gym a few days ago and strained my right quad 2nd set...by the time i got to today my left had totally healed (all i needed was one full week off quads) now i am aggravating my right one by training it and i feel like the answer is again...to take a full week off quads and stop trying to work around it with half assed painful training but i cant mentally do it. So fucking dumb

I'm the opposite with the light thing, I have what borders on a phobia of artificial light. I refuse to turn on a light unless I just absolutely can not see, and when I do, I have to partially shade it

Even number of everything. I think it's an OCD obsession with symmetry, if that makes any sense. As a kid, we had a crt television with no remote. Even back then, I'd get up and change the volume up or down for an even number.

I have to be at least 30 minutes early to work or I can border on an anxiety attack, feeling like Im late. Often, it's more like an hour early. I feel like this is more like an old man thing lol At my current job, I'm still the youngest, and most of my seniors show up just as early.

The irony of my OCD is that I'm extremely disorganized; in fact, things being 'too organized' can drive me up a wall. But with my 'method', I Knox exactly where everything is. If I tried to stay organized, I'd drive myself crazy and never know where anything was.

I put on my turn signal no matter what. I could be in an empty parking lot in Antarctica during a blizzard and I'd still signal before I took a parking space. Also, I won't drive any vehicle if it has less than a half tank of gas, must be half or better. I'm the same way with my phone, if it gets below, say, 75%, it's going on the charger

@hevi-head My friend is the same way with food. He will always leave a few bites on the plate, no matter how hungry he is. He also drinks nothing but unflavored seltzer water with no ice. He'll actually refuse a drink if there's ice in it

I'm a fuckin wreck, so this is real life for me lol

I'm the opposite with the light thing, I have what borders on a phobia of artificial light. I refuse to turn on a light unless I just absolutely can not see, and when I do, I have to partially shade it

Even number of everything. I think it's an OCD obsession with symmetry, if that makes any sense. As a kid, we had a crt television with no remote. Even back then, I'd get up and change the volume up or down for an even number.

I have to be at least 30 minutes early to work or I can border on an anxiety attack, feeling like Im late. Often, it's more like an hour early. I feel like this is more like an old man thing lol At my current job, I'm still the youngest, and most of my seniors show up just as early.

The irony of my OCD is that I'm extremely disorganized; in fact, things being 'too organized' can drive me up a wall. But with my 'method', I Knox exactly where everything is. If I tried to stay organized, I'd drive myself crazy and never know where anything was.

I put on my turn signal no matter what. I could be in an empty parking lot in Antarctica during a blizzard and I'd still signal before I took a parking space. Also, I won't drive any vehicle if it has less than a half tank of gas, must be half or better. I'm the same way with my phone, if it gets below, say, 75%, it's going on the charger

@hevi-head My friend is the same way with food. He will always leave a few bites on the plate, no matter how hungry he is. He also drinks nothing but unflavored seltzer water with no ice. He'll actually refuse a drink if there's ice in it

I'm a fuckin wreck, so this is real life for me lol

Things like this can throw off my entire day..

20220307_103818.jpg

Why are people going goony over gas prices? Gas was $5/gal here in 2008 almost 15 years ago. Now everyone is going crazy because gas is $3.69/gallon here? It's weird. Gas same price 4 years ago. In 2015 gas was $1.89/gallon. Gas has always been around $2 to $4/gallon since I got my licence 34 years ago. WTH? Why is this time different? 🤷‍♂️

bfbe50d88.jpg

Go on streaks of eating the same food, lately its been oranges. Before that it was sushi, then after a few weeks I'll lose the taste for whatever and not eat it anymore.
I do this too. A doctor once told me that you're craving some vitamin or element of that food because your body needs it. Right now I'm at the deviled egg fetish portion of the rotation. I make two kinds that I designed myself, a Chesapeake deviled egg with steamed crab meat, seasalt, and Old Bay seasoning and a Dijon Horseradish egg. Very well received I might add.

High protein/fat for those low carb days, too.

I do this too. A doctor once told me that you're craving some vitamin or element of that food because your body needs it. Right now I'm at the deviled egg fetish portion of the rotation. I make two kinds that I designed myself, a Chesapeake deviled egg with steamed crab meat, seasalt, and Old Bay seasoning and a Dijon Horseradish egg. Very well received I might add.

High protein/fat for those low carb days, too.
A) That sounds amazing.
B) This thread is amazing.

LOL

Why are people going goony over gas prices? Gas was $5/gal here in 2008 almost 15 years ago. Now everyone is going crazy because gas is $3.69/gallon here? It's weird. Gas same price 4 years ago. In 2015 gas was $1.89/gallon. Gas has always been around $2 to $4/gallon since I got my licence 34 years ago. WTH? Why is this time different? 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 154146
Combine the gas prices with the outlandish increases in food and other necessities and I'd say it's cumulative anger............

Combine the gas prices with the outlandish increases in food and other necessities and I'd say it's cumulative anger............
But prices have been going up and down for for decades. They do this every summer too. Why the rage this time? Speaking of gas, can anyone say gaslit? Wow.

Look at the markets daily even though i don't plan to sell any time soon. But watching the news is probably my biggest waste of time as there is nothing i can do about it other then get irritated, at the least.

Exactly. Turn off the TV and just focus on making money. If you aren't right now, you're not trying. The energy contained in a gallon of refined gasoline under $4 is a gift! Look at what the rest of our international members are paying.

Anyway, back to our individual neuroses!

Exactly. Turn off the TV and just focus on making money. If you aren't right now, you're not trying. The energy contained in a gallon of refined gasoline under $4 is a gift! Look at what the rest of our international members are paying.

Anyway, back to our individual neuroses!
It went from 3.99 a gallon yesterday to 4.39 today where I’m at. It cost me over 100 dollars to fill my armada and it still had almost a quarter tank.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131