over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd - Dead at 29 Years Old

What I’ve learned in the last year is that Leo has some redeemable qualities and knowledge. I have known/been around Dave since 2005…every bad thing you have ever heard about him isn’t some made up malicious attack..it’s 100% true.

So, while I agree that Leo shouldn’t have went on the attack straight out of the gate. I don’t think he was wrong either.

Another than selling the fake GH that he went to jail for what else did he do? I'm genuinely curious because I have been reading his articles in Muscular Development since the early 2000s and I always thought he seemed like a pretty sincere person despite the fun people make of his physique like "Palumboism", etc.

What I’ve learned in the last year is that Leo has some redeemable qualities and knowledge. I have known/been around Dave since 2005…every bad thing you have ever heard about him isn’t some made up malicious attack..it’s 100% true.

So, while I agree that Leo shouldn’t have went on the attack straight out of the gate. I don’t think he was wrong either.
Leo calls himself out all the time that he is a weird guy.

Well most young people say living old is a silly goal until you get old. Get back to me when you are my age at 62 and see if living to 70 or 80 is a silly goal.

Your priorities change when you get older, if they don't, then you won't have to worry about silly goals like living to an old age.
Totally agree in my 40s now and thankfully always took lecithin, garlic, Salmon Oil etc bc I believed a healthy body Carrie’s more muscle but I didn’t worry about gettting older now with a few years left to compete no matter how good the labs are and then dropping to trt and going back to distance running and will still compete but for fun and at likely 3 weight classes down, bc I wanna be 62 so I can see 70 and on, and I’m a big dude, not tall but well big. And yes 25 seems like a few years ago so I wouldn’t go natty my whole life for a few more years but be smart and supplement for health not just performance and obviously monitor your shit. We are who we are I can’t imagine not being a bodybuilder but. I want to see my son grow up.

I think there is a turning point at some age between 35-50 that men maybe decide family/life/health is more important then “gainz” follows, likes, looks from the girls, looks from the inferior guys, worried about the possible superior guy.

At 45 I am still caught In-between but getting it figured out daily.
43 with a newborn and I’ll stop competing in 3 years max and drop 100 lbs and change. Bostin was just pure stupid, natural selection was just slow in stopping the dna spread I mean his dad was a BBer with an aortic dissection too I mean fuck, let’s hope his kids aren’t as stupid as him. Everyone in my family has made 80 and several 100 and they’re not the cleanest living folk all war fighters and mostly farmers now they do most of them hunt, fish, and grow their food but also had sweet tooth after 60 and got pretty fat and diabetic and still saw 80 plus, if I had cancer or heart issues in my family I never would’ve done this life I’d of stayed in the Corps and yea maybe died there too but again on my terms.

Dave is a shit a user and a shyster.
Fu*k Dave Palumbo.
He's fu*ked over plenty of people that I know personally and if he were on fire isn't worth pissing on to put out.
Can you elaborate on that a bit? I thought the only shitty thing Palumbo did was selling fake HGH that he went to jail for?

Leo calls himself out all the time that he is a weird guy.
Hell yeah he does! I truly believe if he had John meadows on the podcast instead of bostin loud on his show people would think about him totally different…even if the same information was being delivered

Can you elaborate on that a bit? I thought the only shitty thing Palumbo did was selling fake HGH that he went to jail for?
I'm not naming names or putting people's business out there, but there are numerous instances of him screwing people that have paid him for online training. From sending out (and never changing) cookie-cutter diets, to disappearing on clients to having a client go WEEKS with no change to their physique and him doing nothing to adjust the aforementioned cookie-cutter diet.

As far as his public persona goes, I have no use or respect for someone that thinks they know everything and refuses to learn anything new. He had John Meadows on Iron Debate once and shit all over everything John had to say about intra-workout nutrition and completely disregarded him and his knowledge. That was enough to tell me about his character.

Not that any of that matters...selling fake stuff should be enough.

Just my opinion...I have about as much use for Dave Palumbo as I do a nipple on my forehead.

I'm not naming names or putting people's business out there, but there are numerous instances of him screwing people that have paid him for online training. From sending out (and never changing) cookie-cutter diets, to disappearing on clients to having a client go WEEKS with no change to their physique and him doing nothing to adjust the aforementioned cookie-cutter diet.

As far as his public persona goes, I have no use or respect for someone that thinks they know everything and refuses to learn anything new. He had John Meadows on Iron Debate once and shit all over everything John had to say about intra-workout nutrition and completely disregarded him and his knowledge. That was enough to tell me about his character.

Not that any of that matters...selling fake stuff should be enough.

Just my opinion...I have about as much use for Dave Palumbo as I do a nipple on my forehead.
I remember back in the day selling fake product got you put on the scammer list just like stealing$. I'm guessing none of the guys he scammed retaliated? I remember years ago people would post scammers personal info and guys would claim to pay them a visit, who knows if anyone ever did...doubt it

As we have already seen with quite a few deceased forum members and young guys like Derek Anthony and Bostin Loyd I wonder what makes someone want to try to stay big and ripped even though they know that behavior is leading them directly to death? Its a lot like drug addicts or alcoholics who just cant stop. Is it because guys with mental health issues tend to get into bodybuilding to begin with or develop these mental health problems after they get used to looking a certain way and feel society wont accept them if they are small or fat?

Yea i feel like i have body dysmorphia and fight with it on the daily. I had my wake up call after a heart attack and changed my lifestyle. Only on TRT and although it is tempting i would rather live.

He had John Meadows on Iron Debate once and shit all over everything John had to say about intra-workout nutrition and completely disregarded him and his knowledge. That was enough to tell me about his character.
I searched YouTube and I couldn't find an iron debate with those two on it?

I remember back in the day selling fake product got you put on the scammer list just like stealing$. I'm guessing none of the guys he scammed retaliated? I remember years ago people would post scammers personal info and guys would claim to pay them a visit, who knows if anyone ever did...doubt it

@Big A did! He's talked about.

Should Leo be calling out anyone honestly after his women beating arrests, mugshots and protective orders have been put out there by others?
Of course they were under his muslim birth name and not "Leo Rex". :rolleyes:
Damn, scumbag. How did people find this out? I follow him what a shame. How a man can hit his own girl is beyond me he has to have mental health issues ( and that doesn't excuse it at all).

Damn, scumbag. How did people find this out? I follow him what a shame. How a man can hit his own girl is beyond me he has to have mental health issues ( and that doesn't excuse it at all).
We'll see how this places out. Sometimes nothing happened. Don't know Leo but he does look like a a psycho . And yes, he has chronicled his mental issues

10 days ago. I trust patterns. Leo is trash.

10 days ago. I trust patterns. Leo is trash.
So that was the family issue he said he had before Bostin’s death.

I searched YouTube and I couldn't find an iron debate with those two on it?
It was back in 2016-2017...seems like it was right around the time I moved back to NC. I don't know what other information I could provide to help you find it. I think Aceto and Romano were on it with them.

It was posted on this board last year or possibly before that. I don't recall which thread.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131