over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Blacklist, You, Lucifer.

Enjoying the continually unfolding plot of blacklist. If you’ve never seen it, I recommend.
You has an enjoyable psychopathic element.

The Boys – Official Season 3 REDBAND Teaser Trailer

March 24

Halo The Series (2022) | Official Trailer 2

March 24

Halo The Series (2022) | Official Trailer 2

Never been one of Halo video game fan but that could prob. be attributed to my age. I was more of a Warcraft and Battle for Middle Earth gamer back when they first came out a long time ago.

Season 5 of The Last Kingdom is fukking legit! Gdamn it's good. I'm sad it's the last season:( One of the best shows i've ever watched. It blows that new Vikings Valhalla crap out the window, it's not even close. VH sucked big time to me. Season 5 of TLK is solid all season. It also has no political agenda in it....just good ol' fashion drama, action, and love. You guys will not be disappointed with it!

275964264_7682036025147472_2325269242225054134_n.jpg

Paul Wesley Joins the Cast of Strange New Worlds

An Original Series favorite is set to return for season two

Paramount+ announced today that Paul Wesley has joined the season two cast of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds as James T. Kirk, the iconic character originated by William Shatner in Star Trek: The Original Series. “Paul is an accomplished actor, an astonishing presence and a welcome key addition to the show,” executive producer Alex Kurtzman and showrunners/executive producers Akiva Goldsman and Henry Alonso Myers said in a joint statement. “Like all of us, he is a life-long Star Trek fan and we are excited by his interpretation of this iconic role.”

Wesley starred in eight seasons of the CW’s The Vampire Diaries, one of the network’s most watched shows. He also was featured in Paramount+’s series Tell Me a Story, as well as other projects including upcoming horror film History of Evil. An accomplished director and producer as well, Wesley has directed episodes of The Vampire Diaries, Roswell, New Mexico, and Legacies.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds follows Captain Christopher Pike (Anson Mount) and his crew in the years before Kirk rises to the Enterprise’s captain’s chair. Other cast members include Rebecca Romijn as Number One and Ethan Peck as Spock. Season two has recently started production, with season one set to premiere on May 5 exclusively on Paramount+ in the United States, Latin America, Australia, and the Nordics.

The Time Traveler's Wife | Official Teaser

Watching something now called "Pieces of Her".. meh (Toni Collette)
Saw a show on HBO Max recently called "Mare of Easttown" decent murder/mystery.
And "The Tourist" HBO max recently, decent Aussie crime thing.

man i never wanted it to end, Pablo was a damn god over there lol. Incredible show.
If I remember right, there is a whole series of Narcos, and I believe there is a newer season I've not watched yet.

American Rust on Showtime was good IMO. I see that the critics did not like it. Jeff Daniels is good in it, and the main actress from The Affair.

Season 5 of The Last Kingdom is fukking legit! Gdamn it's good. I'm sad it's the last season:( One of the best shows i've ever watched. It blows that new Vikings Valhalla crap out the window, it's not even close. VH sucked big time to me. Season 5 of TLK is solid all season. It also has no political agenda in it....just good ol' fashion drama, action, and love. You guys will not be disappointed with it!
I’m on Episode 6 of the final season.

Seasons 1-4 were beyond excellent. I hate when the wait so long between airing a new season as I’ve had a harder time getting into the final season. I know Covid had a lot to do w halting production but I also don’t think S5 is as good as the previous 4.

Still, one of the better series I’ve seen in a long time. Anxious to see what happens between Brieda and Uhtred.

Vikings, especially the new one doesn’t hold a candle to TLK.

I’m on Episode 6 of the final season.

Seasons 1-4 were beyond excellent. I hate when the wait so long between airing a new season as I’ve had a harder time getting into the final season. I know Covid had a lot to do w halting production but I also don’t think S5 is as good as the previous 4.

Still, one of the better series I’ve seen in a long time. Anxious to see what happens between Brieda and Uhtred.

Vikings, especially the new one doesn’t hold a candle to TLK.
Keep watching brother, will not say anything to ruin the show. A major yes, to it being better than VH. I can't believe that Netflix declined a 6th season!:( I'm not sure WTF they were thinking.

I binged the whole first 4 seasons in January, so it was all fresh for me. I liked the History Channel Vikings show a lot (not so much the final season, for sure the 2nd half of it), and waited to watch The Last Kingdom, and it helped get into it a lot better....since both are different, but similar. But yea, waiting a whole year or two sucks balls.

Keep watching brother, will not say anything to ruin the show. A major yes, to it being better than VH. I can't believe that Netflix declined a 6th season!:( I'm not sure WTF they were thinking.

I binged the whole first 4 seasons in January, so it was all fresh for me. I liked the History Channel Vikings show a lot (not so much the final season, for sure the 2nd half of it), and waited to watch The Last Kingdom, and it helped get into it a lot better....since both are different, but similar. But yea, waiting a whole year or two sucks balls.
So the new series on Netflix, Vikings Valhalla isnt much good?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Organic Pro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131