over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Well, it's subjective like everything else we watch. I was hugely disappointed in it. I'll send a PM giving my thoughts:)
Historically speaking was terrible lol
I was entertained though! I probably don't have high standards when it comes to action movies and shows 🤣

Historically speaking was terrible lol
I was entertained though! I probably don't have high standards when it comes to action movies and shows 🤣
Yea, the writers mentioned they were going to make it more real and historically accurate than the first show, but that was a major fail. lol. They have at least 3 main Viking characters in the show from different time periods. I can handle some inaccurateness, but as a whole, it was watchable at best. I'm a harsh critic for Viking shows though because i like them so much. I know others who liked it, but the reviews seemed very mixed, which should not be happening. After the first few days, the sites started editing out bad reviews:( I don't want to give anything away, but one of the main characters fighting in the battles i don't think was ever in them, and the 'bridge' scene is being kind of misrepresented, historically. I thought the fight scenes were weak, and the Vikings lost all their.....manliness...imo. There were no fierce fighters. The show put too much emphasis on making the females look tougher than the men, imo. The men all have bad beards, and they look like weak pipsqueaks from like a modeling runway with bad beards put on them. The first Vikings show was WAY better, especially the first 4 seasons. I thjought the 5th season of Vikings was good, with the sons revenging Ragnar, but then it just went all bad from there. The 6th season they killed off Bjorn and Harald Finehair, who both grew to be older kings. They put too much emphasis on Ivar imo. All of them did phenomenal acting though in that show, even if it was off. This show, the acting is barely watchable at best imo....but I got through it. I cross my fingers the 2nd season is better. I didn't want to bring it up, but i feel like what they did with the Jarl Haakan Sigurdsson character was just totally uncalled for. That was a huge turnoff for me, combined with all the other stuff. If they cut out trying to make women look just as strong as men, and the wokeness, I can handle the other stuff being off some.

That said, is it better than most other shows? yeah, probably, lol:D

Yea, the writers mentioned they were going to make it more real and historically accurate than the first show, but that was a major fail. lol. They have at least 3 main Viking characters in the show from different time periods. I can handle some inaccurateness, but as a whole, it was watchable at best. I'm a harsh critic for Viking shows though because i like them so much. I know others who liked it, but the reviews seemed very mixed, which should not be happening. After the first few days, the sites started editing out bad reviews:( I don't want to give anything away, but one of the main characters fighting in the battles i don't think was ever in them, and the 'bridge' scene is being kind of misrepresented, historically. I thought the fight scenes were weak, and the Vikings lost all their.....manliness...imo. There were no fierce fighters. The show put too much emphasis on making the females look tougher than the men, imo. The men all have bad beards, and they look like weak pipsqueaks from like a modeling runway with bad beards put on them. The first Vikings show was WAY better, especially the first 4 seasons. I thjought the 5th season of Vikings was good, with the sons revenging Ragnar, but then it just went all bad from there. The 6th season they killed off Bjorn and Harald Finehair, who both grew to be older kings. They put too much emphasis on Ivar imo. All of them did phenomenal acting though in that show, even if it was off. This show, the acting is barely watchable at best imo....but I got through it. I cross my fingers the 2nd season is better. I didn't want to bring it up, but i feel like what they did with the Jarl Haakan Sigurdsson character was just totally uncalled for. That was a huge turnoff for me, combined with all the other stuff. If they cut out trying to make women look just as strong as men, and the wokeness, I can handle the other stuff being off some.

That said, is it better than most other shows? yeah, probably, lol:D
lol That's very true 😂

Oh, I've not heard much about it. Looks like people like it. I like the actor Frank Grillo! I need to mark that in my favorites. So it's on Netflix?
it was but i think they took it off? you might have to rent or download
i have no idea why they didnt make more seasons
have no idea why it wasnt the biggest show going either or got more popularity?
deadset the most underrated show ever made by far

im thinking of giving it a try again, i got bored after first episode... does it get better ? heaps were saying if i didnt like the first episode i wouldnt like the show at all ??

kingdom is the best tv show imo
the ufc one
i was bored on the first episode when i tried to watch it the first time but i decided to watch a few of the episodes after ive ran out of everything to watch and after the 2nd or 3rd episode i was hooked. imo it gets better

Same here, i'm stuck in season 2 and bored of the show...hoping it gets better because almost everybody raves about it. I have to be wide awake on caffeine because the accents are thick, lol. If i'm anywhere tired, I lose attention:eek:

Will have to rewatch the 2nd episode because i've missed too much.
idk man, it may not be for you if youre in the 2nd season and not into it. yeah the accents are real thick, ive had to watch it with subtitles lol

idk man, it may not be for you if youre in the 2nd season and not into it. yeah the accents are real thick, ive had to watch it with subtitles lol
Crud, I just noticed I said 2nd season, I meant 2nd episode. I'm gonna give it another shot soon.

Crud, I just noticed I said 2nd season, I meant 2nd episode. I'm gonna give it another shot soon.
I'd rewatch the 1st episode and give it another go. Judging from the other shows you like, I think you'll like Peaky Blinders. Their accents never bothered me. I have more problems when watching some shows that take place during modern times in the US, with the accents/language we have here now.

i actually like Vikings Valhallah. Of cos u cant compare to the original, this history happened 100yrs after Ragnar era, and most vikings turining into christianity. So i assume the vikings not as "Manly" or "Babaric" like their predessesor. Juz my tots ... NO Flaming pls... :sick:

Tokyo Vice | Official Trailer

The next HBO Max original series is a look into the criminal underworld of '90s Japan.

Loosely inspired by real life, Tokyo Vice stars Ansel Elgort (West Side Story) as reporter Jake Adelstein, an American journalist who wants to explore "the neon-soaked underbelly" of '90s Tokyo. The first trailer for the new show features Jake declare that "I want to know the real Tokyo," and that "giving up and going home is not an option." Later on in the trailer, Jake meets a member of the yakuza, who tells him that he risks death by writing about the infamous Japanese criminal organization.

Tokyo Vice also stars Ken Watanabe as a Japanese detective, and Rinko Kikuchi, Rachel Keller, Ella Rumpf, Hideaki Ito, Show Kasamatsu, Tomohisa Yamashita in additional roles.

The title Tokyo Vice obviously evokes Miami Vice, and the connections aren't just superficial. Michael Mann, the celebrated director who helped create the original Miami Vice TV series in the '80s and directed the 2006 film, is an executive producer on Tokyo Vice and directed the first episode. The series as a whole was created and written by Tony-winning playwright J.T. Rogers.

The first three episodes of Tokyo Vice launch on HBO Max on April 7, with two more episodes joining each Thursday until the finale on April 28. In Japan, the first episode will land on WOWOW — the country's leading premium pay TV broadcaster who co-produced the show with HBO Max — on April 7, with subsequent episodes recurring every Sunday from April 24 through June.

Tokyo Vice | Official Trailer

The next HBO Max original series is a look into the criminal underworld of '90s Japan.

Loosely inspired by real life, Tokyo Vice stars Ansel Elgort (West Side Story) as reporter Jake Adelstein, an American journalist who wants to explore "the neon-soaked underbelly" of '90s Tokyo. The first trailer for the new show features Jake declare that "I want to know the real Tokyo," and that "giving up and going home is not an option." Later on in the trailer, Jake meets a member of the yakuza, who tells him that he risks death by writing about the infamous Japanese criminal organization.

Tokyo Vice also stars Ken Watanabe as a Japanese detective, and Rinko Kikuchi, Rachel Keller, Ella Rumpf, Hideaki Ito, Show Kasamatsu, Tomohisa Yamashita in additional roles.

The title Tokyo Vice obviously evokes Miami Vice, and the connections aren't just superficial. Michael Mann, the celebrated director who helped create the original Miami Vice TV series in the '80s and directed the 2006 film, is an executive producer on Tokyo Vice and directed the first episode. The series as a whole was created and written by Tony-winning playwright J.T. Rogers.

The first three episodes of Tokyo Vice launch on HBO Max on April 7, with two more episodes joining each Thursday until the finale on April 28. In Japan, the first episode will land on WOWOW — the country's leading premium pay TV broadcaster who co-produced the show with HBO Max — on April 7, with subsequent episodes recurring every Sunday from April 24 through June.

Maybe Hawkmoon can check it out and let us know what he thinks. Im not sure if he was in Japan in the 90s, but he knows it well now. Curious to see if he thinks its realistic and accurate.

I'd rewatch the 1st episode and give it another go. Judging from the other shows you like, I think you'll like Peaky Blinders. Their accents never bothered me. I have more problems when watching some shows that take place during modern times in the US, with the accents/language we have here now.
yeah i really liked peaky blinders, it did take 3-4 episodes to get me into it, i almost stopped watching after the 2nd episode, others talking about vikings valhalla, well i say i was disappointed in it, i like the last kingdom more, a lot more, lol, maybe it will be better 2nd season but thats my .02 cents.

yeah i really liked peaky blinders, it did take 3-4 episodes to get me into it, i almost stopped watching after the 2nd episode, others talking about vikings valhalla, well i say i was disappointed in it, i like the last kingdom more, a lot more, lol, maybe it will be better 2nd season but thats my .02 cents.
I was hooked on Peaky Blinders by about episode 3. Like most longer series, it takes a few to really get into it. These shows go a little slow to really develop the characters. Shorter series, like miniseries, go pretty fast and are more action packed every single episode. Once the story is set up, things really start to happen in Peaky Blinders.

I'm going to be lost when the new season finally comes out. I can barely remember what last happened, and especially what happened early in the series. It's been nearly 3 years since I last watched it. I hope they put together a really good comprehensive recap of the entire series. I've not looked, maybe each season already has a recap.

The Last Kingdom had a short cheesy recap, but it helped me remember some things. This whole covid situation added years to the span between seasons and makes it hard on my old mind!

Not Netflix. But the man in the high castle on Amazon prime I find to be fantastic ...
The high castle was sick, just reading this maybe I'll watch it again. The Boyz is also not Netflix but good.

Been watching:
Black Mirror
Pinkey Blinders
The Romans (good blend of actual documentary mixed with dramatic reenactment)
Altered Carbon - SF
Better Call Saul
Breaking Bad
Narcos & Narcos Mexico
The Witcher
Cowboy Bebop - not so much for the story as the hot chick who's one of the 3 main characters.

I've got a home gym and an I-pad so I basically binge watch while training and doing cardio.

Drive to survive got me hooked on F1 but on Amazon prime - MotoGP Unlimited is pretty good. Just like F1 but for Moto GP Racing

Yea, i'm pretty sure i'll really like it once I sit down and give it a good rewatch starting over. When I watched it the first time, I was tired and kind of sick, and I had other things on my mind stressing me out....so focus was off for sure. I can't see how i'll dislike it after seeing so many people who like it. I may try to start on it this weekend!:cool:

Alexandra Daddario will lead the upcoming adaptation of Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches series on AMC.

alexandra-daddario-the-white-lotus-.jpeg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jimboejoebob
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner