over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Vikings! And waiting on Mayans MC new season!

Next week:

Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story

Can any1 recommend a must see netflix serie? So far I enjoyed
Breaking Bad
Narcos
Ozark
Suits
Son of anarchy

I tried better call saul but wasn't quite interesting, so would love some recommendations?

Can any1 recommend a must see netflix serie? So far I enjoyed
Breaking Bad
Narcos
Ozark
Suits
Son of anarchy

I tried better call saul but wasn't quite interesting, so would love some recommendations?
I was going to say the punisher but then realized it is on Disney+ now. Fucking loved that show. On Netflix the last kingdom is a great show. Season one is a bit of a character builder but every season gets better (I haven’t seen the last season yet).

Haunting of Hill House was good. An interesting take on the subject matter. Nice to see Timothy Hutton and Henry Thomas working.

Haunting of Hill House was good. An interesting take on the subject matter. Nice to see Timothy Hutton and Henry Thomas working.
I got about 2 episodes in and haven't got back to it! It was interesting so far up to that point. This was like 2 months back...need to get back and catch up.

March 24

Halo The Series (2022) | Official Trailer 2

The first episode of Halo The Series debuted on March 24th, with episode two on March 31st, and each new episode will air on Thursdays. If you’re still trying to decide if it’ll be worth the Paramount Plus subscription or are simply a Halo fan afraid it might ruin one of your favorite games, now you can watch it for free before deciding.

Paramount Plus put the entire first episode, which is about an hour-long, up on YouTube, allowing everyone to enjoy it. So, sit back, enjoy the stunning visuals, shield recharge sounds, and see Master Chief come to life. The first episode is also available for free on Paramount’s website for a limited time.

TABOO is fantastic.

just finished season 1 of The Last Kingdom. Actually a pretty good drama. I actually gave up watching when it first came out in 2015, as The history's Vikings was the more popular of the 2.
So giving it a 2nd chance after so many good reviews fm fellow bros of PM. Certainly well worth it!

Queen of the South and The Last Kingdom

just finished season 1 of The Last Kingdom. Actually a pretty good drama. I actually gave up watching when it first came out in 2015, as The history's Vikings was the more popular of the 2.
So giving it a 2nd chance after so many good reviews fm fellow bros of PM. Certainly well worth it!
Each season either stays at the same goodness, or they get better. The next 4 seasons are phenomenal!

Yea, the first 4 seasons of Vikings with Ragnar were unbeatable. I waited to watch this show until Vikings was over too. I waited over a year before watching The Last Kingdom. Just binged it all this year:) This show stayed consistent and never dipped for the worse.....Vikings sort of dipped down the last season or so.

Reactions: D2
Each season either stays at the same goodness, or they get better. The next 4 seasons are phenomenal!

Yea, the first 4 seasons of Vikings with Ragnar were unbeatable. I waited to watch this show until Vikings was over too. I waited over a year before watching The Last Kingdom. Just binged it all this year:) This show stayed consistent and never dipped for the worse.....Vikings sort of dipped down the last season or so.
yeah ... after the death of ragnar it was downhill... zzzzz.....

Just when you thought Steven Knight had enough on his plate between finishing Peaky Blinders (and figuring out the film version) and the various other projects he's juggling, he's got yet another headed our way this year. BBC drama series SAS: Rogue Heroes stars Alfie Allen, Connor Swindells and Jack O'Connell and has a first teaser trailer online.

The Hollywood Masters

I think I actually like Better Call Saul more than Breaking Bad. Both are excellent shows.
Can you really call something a surprise if everyone expects it to happen? Don’t turn to Better Call Saul for answers, because the show won’t be giving us a chance to debate that philosophical question. The series has announced what every viewer has expected since the prequel series debuted. Breaking Bad‘s Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul will return during Better Call Saul‘s final season.

Walter-White-Saul-Goodman-Jesse-Pinkman.jpg

saw 'nightcrawler' last night and was probably the best movie i've seen in a long time.

didn't finish till like 230am and couldn't 'sleep' all night, didn't feel like it anyways. had back to back to back "Stephen King" dreams/nightmares all night till 8am. was great... except for being dead tired.

wow! cant wait for the 2nd half finale! Ruth is the new Darlene :love::love:
This one has jumped to inside my top 3 off all time

1 Breaking Bad
2 Ozark
3 Narcos

Then the next group in no particular order: Sons of Anarchy, Animal Kingdom, Ted Lasso, and yes, I loved Shitts Creek too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131