advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone else received bunk gear from board sponsors?

Anabolic Snowman

Newbies
I recently purchased some test and tren from a sponsor here. Started pinning 50 mg tren A every other day. Went to 100 mg every other then every day and pinned 150 in my delt last night. No tren cough, no night sweats no nothing????

Nope
I used tren many times with great results and non of those sides.
Then one day tren started to hate me and never stopped hating. We're now divorced.
Maybe you just don't get those sides.

If i were you, and if you haven't done it already, i'd recommend going over to anasci and donating for the testing, so you can see how some things play out. It may tell you what you need to know. To answer your question....yes, there have been some who have not sold fully dosed gear, or what is stated on the label.....either intentionally or not. I can't say that is your case, not enough info. Keep in mind, if you have issues, best course of action is to contact the source first.

How long have you been taking the tren?

^^^if you suspect fake/under-dosed gear

ANASCI
ANASCI
ANASCI

^^^bc of the way that AnaSci runs their testing, they are most incredible asset to the customer in recent history

►IMO; look for the sponsors that NEVER FAIL

As the others have said anasci or just send directly to Jano. I know one lab here was tested on another forum and the results are a joke. Stay away from those who refuse to reimburse you for testing their gear

I've run tren before. I do usually get night sweats etc... not so bad that I can't handle it but I'm not feeling anything from this. I'm not seeing anything. Nothing.

If i were you, and if you haven't done it already, i'd recommend going over to anasci and donating for the testing, so you can see how some things play out. It may tell you what you need to know. To answer your question....yes, there have been some who have not sold fully dosed gear, or what is stated on the label.....either intentionally or not. I can't say that is your case, not enough info. Keep in mind, if you have issues, best course of action is to contact the source first.

How long have you been taking the tren?
About a week and a half. Also superdrol 10mg, same source. Ain't feeling shit good or bad in any way.

I keep upping the dose to try and figure out if it's bunk or not. Do I need to pin for weeks on end before I get a little tren cough? No. I get that usually within the first few pins. I haven't even named the sponsor and I'm not but I do know what legit gear feels like. I've used 3 sources here over the past like year and a half and one of the other sources I was real suspect of several items I tried.

I’ve thrown a lot of stuff away I have received from sponsors.
Most commonly because it’s to painful of an injection.

Im not interested in test flu or a fever lumps. It’s shouldn’t be that way.

I’ve thrown a lot of stuff away I have received from sponsors.
Most commonly because it’s to painful of an injection.

Im not interested in test flu or a fever lumps. It’s shouldn’t be that way.
You and me - Both ! I noticed a tren that some sponsors when you ask what solvents used , they respond "MCT OIL" - ok what about the solvents?
I know recently someone asked a sponsor that question...recieved the standard MCT OIL answer..but person said must be more going on... Because smells like a flea collar

Key here is - be honest with us - give us a good product - and we support you - your company will grow..and we will grow

Every day on crappy gear - is a day wasted in our training..and that time is valuable - especially if your older

I also think a ton of us don't post because about issues because everyone says take it to email - ok so you take it to email..you resolve it or you don't ...
BUT BUT don't you as a customer have the right to post in the sponsors thread the issue you had and let other customers know...its you..had a bad reaction..or the sponsor fixed the issue for me?

We are always welcome to post..Positive things..but neg things within professional context...are we really able to post that too? Honest board...NO BS - That is why this board was set up in the first place if i remember the post correctly

Yes that good ole flea collar smell.
Guac! Nasty stuff.
That may have been me Wonton.
It was in Strongbody thread.
I don’t use that stuff either.
Perfect example. Maybe not “bunk”
But not usable for me. It went to the trash.

I haven't been able to do a blast basically because everything seems fake or underdosed that I never feel like I'm on anything but a moderate test dose. I can be using 3 injectables and a oral and feel like I'm on trt at best. I'm constantly going wtf? I had a 30 ml jug Pinned like 3000 mgs in a week and just felt like my test levels were dropping the whole time. No nipple sensitivity. Nothing. Never ordered from them after that.

I haven't been able to do a blast basically because everything seems fake or underdosed that I never feel like I'm on anything but a moderate test dose. I can be using 3 injectables and a oral and feel like I'm on trt at best. I'm constantly going wtf? I had a 30 ml jug Pinned like 3000 mgs in a week and just felt like my test levels were dropping the whole time. No nipple sensitivity. Nothing. Never ordered from them after that.
Are you using sponsors that have been here for years? Or the guy with the cheapest price and bumping his threads to the top himself?

Like a lot of members have said we have sponsors that have been tested several
Times at random. Some come
Back better then others. The ones that have been around for a long time, maybe don’t make a lot of noise, they last for a reason.

I go with a guaranteed sponsor that doesn’t advertise a whole bunch and has been around forever. NEVER had a single problem. And when you have a question their responses are top notch. Doesn’t seem that complicated 🤷‍♂️.
I agree with you. Go with a guaranteed sponsor and you should be g2g. Not these sponsors that on a daily basis every minute they can have there reps bumping there page to the top

You and me - Both ! I noticed a tren that some sponsors when you ask what solvents used , they respond "MCT OIL" - ok what about the solvents?
I know recently someone asked a sponsor that question...recieved the standard MCT OIL answer..but person said must be more going on... Because smells like a flea collar

Key here is - be honest with us - give us a good product - and we support you - your company will grow..and we will grow

Every day on crappy gear - is a day wasted in our training..and that time is valuable - especially if your older

I also think a ton of us don't post because about issues because everyone says take it to email - ok so you take it to email..you resolve it or you don't ...
BUT BUT don't you as a customer have the right to post in the sponsors thread the issue you had and let other customers know...its you..had a bad reaction..or the sponsor fixed the issue for me?

We are always welcome to post..Positive things..but neg things within professional context...are we really able to post that too? Honest board...NO BS - That is why this board was set up in the first place if i remember the post correctly
To be fair you can get a
MCT based solution without
using BB. At standard concentrations.

To be fair you can get a
MCT based solution without
using BB. At standard concentrations.
What do you refer to as a standard concentration? Some % of BA only?

When the conversion forums were all at there best the standard formula I remember was appx- 3%ba and 15%bb
Based on memory, not facts or data sheets.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws