advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone else received bunk gear from board sponsors?

I recently purchased some test and tren from a sponsor here. Started pinning 50 mg tren A every other day. Went to 100 mg every other then every day and pinned 150 in my delt last night. No tren cough, no night sweats no nothing????
Get it tested before throwing around allegations. Tren cough is random. If you test it and take into account the carrier oil because roid test and the other test you can buy don’t test mct oil accurately, and the test says it’s not tren then that holds a lot more weight than bro-science nonsense.
If you think your testosterone is fake get bloodwork done and prove it. I’ve heard so many idiots through the years trash talk a sponsor only to have others do blood work and lab testing showing the products were legit.

Curious to the sponsor. Also, have you spoken with the sponsor yet? I'd be hesitant about saying its underdosed or fake if i havent tested it yet or talked to the guy. I personally have never had tren cough.

And like someone else mentioned, use legit sponsors. Not the random new guy who has good deals and his thread has 8 replies.

ive had a few times when I suspected what I got was underdosed. I dont usually run anything very high sticking in the 400-700/wk TOTAL for everything. But I have tried going higher with almost no results with one line of stuff. Then a few weeks later switching to a different line and using half as much only to find my body blow up. Maybe it is a dosing situation? I have taken test by several various manufacturers and gotten very different results. For example, I was taking 400mgs of Cyp from a source that was ok but never made me feel like I was actually taking anything. Then switched to 250mg amp from a pharma company that blew me up on less amount.
Diet was always about the same as was training and sleep. So who knows. But definitely notice differences.

Get it tested before throwing around allegations. Tren cough is random. If you test it and take into account the carrier oil because roid test and the other test you can buy don’t test mct oil accurately, and the test says it’s not tren then that holds a lot more weight than bro-science nonsense.
If you think your testosterone is fake get bloodwork done and prove it. I’ve heard so many idiots through the years trash talk a sponsor only to have others do blood work and lab testing showing the products were legit.
he never called out the sponsor to my knowledge here. And we SHOULD be able to question stuff since we are buying it. Why is it that we are expected to just suck it up if stuff seems bad and accept it? I have been around the game for 30yrs and have watched NUMEROUS top sources go to the dark side. Some after many many years of exceptional service. Im not saying to put a guy on blast, but questioning someone shouldn't lead to being smacked down.

he never called out the sponsor to my knowledge here. And we SHOULD be able to question stuff since we are buying it. Why is it that we are expected to just suck it up if stuff seems bad and accept it? I have been around the game for 30yrs and have watched NUMEROUS top sources go to the dark side. Some after many many years of exceptional service. Im not saying to put a guy on blast, but questioning someone shouldn't lead to being smacked down.
I meant quite the opposite. What I’m saying is test the gear or get blood work before assuming no sides means fake gear. I’ve seen it too many times. It’s cheap to buy a roid test online and test it. Same with bloodwork. Nobody should be cool with getting fake gear. But don’t assume it. Test it.

I meant quite the opposite. What I’m saying is test the gear or get blood work before assuming no sides means fake gear. I’ve seen it too many times. It’s cheap to buy a roid test online and test it. Same with bloodwork. Nobody should be cool with getting fake gear. But don’t assume it. Test it.
You basically called me a idiot who is trash talking sponsors. I got blood work 2 months ago in the middle of a cycle. One thing I do know is back 15 years ago if I had Organon sus 250 amps and started running 500-750 mg a week I didn't need that shit tested or have blood work done to know it's the real fucking deal.

You basically called me a idiot who is trash talking sponsors. I got blood work 2 months ago in the middle of a cycle. One thing I do know is back 15 years ago if I had Organon sus 250 amps and started running 500-750 mg a week I didn't need that shit tested or have blood work done to know it's the real fucking deal.
Test C pretty cheap raw ...kinda sucks if that's not legit

You’re right! Sorry about the rage! No excuse! I’m raging bad today. Not cool at all and not the way I want to come across. I have no idea what your level of gear experience is and shouldn’t make assumptions.
My diet is turning me into an asshole. It’s time for a cheat meal.

I would contact the sponsor that you bought the gear from and see what they say. If the tren tests fake on a LAB MAX roid test I’m sure they’ll send out replacements.

You’re right! Sorry about the rage! No excuse! I’m raging bad today. Not cool at all and not the way I want to come across. I have no idea what your level of gear experience is and shouldn’t make assumptions.
My diet is turning me into an asshole. It’s time for a cheat meal.

I would contact the sponsor that you bought the gear from and see what they say. If the tren tests fake on a LAB MAX roid test I’m sure they’ll send out replacements.
It's all good. I'm not trying to start drama. I'm new here as a registered member but I've been on here regularly for 2 years reading and learning. Most of the time I just don't have anything to add because there's so many knowledgeable bros so I just hang in the background. I almost feel like the sources don't know that the raws they're getting are trash. I really can't figure it out? Virtually none of the compounds I've used in the past couple years feel close to what they were a couple decades ago. I just returned to bodybuilding 2 years ago after 15 years away.

Not recently but yes, from 3 different sponsors, Halo from one, test 475 from another, and var from the last one, they were all completely bunk, no active ingredients at all!

All raws are pretty cheap. I'm starting to suspect the raws alot of ugly are getting are just poor bullshit quality. I don't know?
Thats up to them to find the right supplier - so many suppliers of raws - def tons and tons of legit ones - but as a manufacture you need to test the product here and there...quality control...just like we need to test product

This was a strong post brother. Honestly I didn't think that you called him an idiot. I do think that expecting tren cough or sweats is a bad indicator for product veracity and that he should have it tested, and at the very least, take the path of least resistance by contacting the source to start.

Have you contacted them ?

It's all good. I'm not trying to start drama. I'm new here as a registered member but I've been on here regularly for 2 years reading and learning. Most of the time I just don't have anything to add because there's so many knowledgeable bros so I just hang in the background. I almost feel like the sources don't know that the raws they're getting are trash. I really can't figure it out? Virtually none of the compounds I've used in the past couple years feel close to what they were a couple decades ago. I just returned to bodybuilding 2 years ago after 15 years away.
For me, I started using gear 27 years ago. I used to go to Mexico once a week and take organon sustenon preloads, organon deca preloads, schering primobolan amps, primoteston amps, occasionally sten amps which made me a bigger asshole than I am today haha.
4 years ago I went natural for 9 1/2 months then returned to AAS use at very low doses. For some reason I don’t need much now and can’t handle much now. Seriously, a couple weeks ago I took 10mg tren ace, that’s it. I was so aggressive and confrontational it was scary, since I’m usually nice to everyone. I think my receptors are a lot more able to make use of lower doses now. When I joined this forum I was the guy always on 3.5 grams to 5.5 grams a week. I have had very good results from the sponsors I’ve used here. Not sure if I’m allowed to post sources but I’m going to. Mods, I hope this is ok.
For HGH, the-provider makes the best HGH I’ve ever used hands down. I was on serostim straight from the pharmacy for 5 months at 6ius a day spilt into 3 daily shots, and it sucked compared to the-providers mauve tops and black tops HGH. I’m on the provider mauve tops right now, and I just got the golden tops in the mail today. Insanely good HGH! I’ve also used saizen and humatrope but not long enough to evaluate them fairly.
For AAS, I love genotec and Flash Labs. They’re all I’ve used in years. Other than those I have used GAULS who was amazing but no longer here, and alinshop who I had real good orals from, great tbol and winstrol.
Like the mods here have been saying, stick to sponsors who have a long term proven track record and you’ll be fine. Bloodwork always tells the truth in regards to testosterone.
I seriously apologize for going off on you earlier. I, like you, know my body, and I feel compounds very quickly. After many years you know when your joints feel better or worse(deca/NPP), your anxiety levels(EQ/tren), erection quality(masteron/proviron/tadalifil), pumps(tbol/dbol/adrol), etc.
I hope you find a sponsor here that you like in the future.

Shit does happen. I was a rep for a sponsor many years ago. We had primo that tested spot on, even tren hex was dosed proper. But a big batch of sustanon came out like 1/2 dosed.

Obviously we made it right, but unless the sponsor tests every finished batch, there could be an error.

This was a strong post brother. Honestly I didn't think that you called him an idiot. I do think that expecting tren cough or sweats is a bad indicator for product veracity and that he should have it tested, and at the very least, take the path of least resistance by contacting the source to start.
I’m not right in the head today. I know where he’s coming from.
With tren I only get tren cough when I accidentally pass through a vein or capillary and some gets into my blood stream. But I do sweat my ass off while sleeping and I have a very hard time biting my tongue and avoiding confrontation. Back when I made my own tren out of fina cattle implants 20 years ago, I got horrible tren cough every time. But I know the tren I’m using now is good without a doubt. It turns me into someone I don’t like.

Many have pretty much stated how I feel. You can't judge gear on side effects even if you have had those side effects in the past. I recall years ago I felt like my test levels were really low and the test I was using must be underdosed so I had bloodwork done and my test levels was ridiculously high. Even for the educated who know their bodies it's impossible to go by side effects and sometimes we react differently to the same things (especially as we get older). Tren e for me gives me loads of side effects that tren a doesn't. These days I get side effects from any tren but if I took some next week and didn't get the usual anxiety I wouldn't assume it was fake.

The only way to know is to have your vial tested which is easily done if you look around and research the subject. Your tren could be completely fake but I wouldn't be assuming so until you know more. I do have to add for me it's apparent if I am on tren because of what it does to my body so if you feel nothing from it and don't look any different in a few weeks it's not a good sign but still I would recommend having it tested to see what exactly is in your vial because you may be surprised and it is what the label states.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131