over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler on parabolon

I made my own from pellets using the basskiller method. Ive never had anything like it since. You could taste the greatness every single time. There was a distinct flavor, sort of like guiacol except it wasnt disgusting. Hard to describe. If I liked guiacol as much as the pellet tren, my inj anadrol would have disappeared long ago.

Never touched real parabolan. Ive had both tren hex and enanthate from UG and both seem the same to me fwiw. ISOs enanthate is the better of all of the UG to include the hex so my intuition tells me parabolan is one of those "good old days" things the rest of us will never understand.

If your running parabolan your probably doing it 2-3 per week, whereas if your running tren ace your probably running it every other day or every day. Parabolan is only 75mg, Tren ace is usually 100mg. Even if they were both 75mg, the longer ester takes up more weight. It makes sense why guys would think parabolan is less toxic.
I understood (and this was a long time ago) that the Parabolin amps were 76.5mg/ml because even though they placed 100mg tren hex in the amp, the hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester was 23.5mg of the total molecular weight. I was given 4 expired amps and I just took 1 a week. Even expired it was very strong though. All 4 amps oil were black. Looked like poison.

Later, a friends father had a small ranch and for 30 or 40 bucks he'd hook me up with a few cartridges of Finaplex which was also potent. Now my question is was it potent bc I was younger and had done very few cycles or was it really the real deal? I sure would like to have a few to try now. But everyone from back then who had a lot more experience also said it was potent. But those were the last real ones I saw. A whole slew of knockoffs came then.

I thought Balkan made it still. Balkan should be legit. I'd have to look.

Real, made in lab, by chemist.. I'm particular about quality and source. More the type to pay, and go with trusted over cheap and popularized
Parabolan was just a trade name. There was only one "real" Parabolan by one single company, Negma in France, and it was discontinued in 1997. But I know what you mean, you simply mean tren hex but the problem is this:

So many people argue that Negma Parabolan was special and has not been duplicated since. That something was different even compared to a lab verified legit tren hex made today. I don't believe that but if someonne could just explain how the molecules and physical effects from administration could differ between two different verified real, supposedly identical by chemical analysis, steroid raws I want to hear it. This dispute always comes up periodically.

I ran pharmaqo Para/Tren Hex at like 60mg/wk(last year)...I also tried TrenE at 60mg to compare...Hex still gave sides but less of them, took longer to kick in and wasn't as harsh as TrenE(ran same Test@300 both times)

I understood (and this was a long time ago) that the Parabolin amps were 76.5mg/ml because even though they placed 100mg tren hex in the amp, the hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester was 23.5mg of the total molecular weight. I was given 4 expired amps and I just took 1 a week. Even expired it was very strong though. All 4 amps oil were black. Looked like poison.

Later, a friends father had a small ranch and for 30 or 40 bucks he'd hook me up with a few cartridges of Finaplex which was also potent. Now my question is was it potent bc I was younger and had done very few cycles or was it really the real deal? I sure would like to have a few to try now. But everyone from back then who had a lot more experience also said it was potent. But those were the last real ones I saw. A whole slew of knockoffs came then.

I thought Balkan made it still. Balkan should be legit. I'd have to look.
It’s a bit of both. Our receptors were young and fresh but the gear was gold. No way in hell can anyone convince me that if we had the original Dbol from back then and earlier, test suspension, anadrol etc that it wouldn’t be better then what’s available today. No way. Even the generic GH. Yes, it’s good and it works. But I had access to legit Serostim and Humatrope up to about 15 years ago, if I took the same amount of IUs with those as generics I’d be crippled. I couldn’t close my hands at 2ius back then. Something’s changed, and it’s not just age. I know many young guys that aren’t happy even on 1 gram of test etc. and everything else, training diet is on point.

The amps were 1.5ml and contained 76mg each - of which 50mg was tren base. The solubility obviously isn't the best with this ester. They apparently manage 100mg per ml in the UG products but Negma apparently thought that was too high of a concentration, didn't want to use more solvents or whatever.

I don't know why your oil was black, doesn't sound right, that's not how the Paras were. Maybe the amps were cooked and the hormone oxidized? lol.

It’s a bit of both. Our receptors were young and fresh but the gear was gold. No way in hell can anyone convince me that if we had the original Dbol from back then and earlier, test suspension, anadrol etc that it wouldn’t be better then what’s available today. No way. Even the generic GH. Yes, it’s good and it works. But I had access to legit Serostim and Humatrope up to about 15 years ago, if I took the same amount of IUs with those as generics I’d be crippled. I couldn’t close my hands at 2ius back then. Something’s changed, and it’s not just age. I know many young guys that aren’t happy even on 1 gram of test etc. and everything else, training diet is on point.
Testosterones are still fairly easily available as prescription pharma items so it's easy to compare. IME there is nothing especially potent about them compared to "good" UGL. In some cases the UG may seem stronger if overdosed.

Other steroids are also available as pharma still, such as Anadrol. But some swear by some specific year or lot of some specific brand. Or that the original first manufacturer was best, like Ciba for Dbol (if Ciba was the first in fact?) Maybe it's like wine, not the same each year lol.
Differences between generics are noted among mainstream medicines by patients but my experience is that generics are usually equivalent. Hard to say if the noted differences are imaginary or not. It could even be something like tablet shape and color causes a placebo effect in some.

This is why he paid chad nichols to think for him lol
This is why he needed a gofundme for his medical operations despite being in his 50s and having had many years of clearing 6 figure salaries in his twenties/thirties when asset prices were insanely low and returns were insanely high. The dude was one hell of a talented bodybuilder with a crazy good work ethic and maybe literally the best genetics for bbing ever. But clearly he has an IQ in the low 90s.

Parabolan was just a trade name. There was only one "real" Parabolan by one single company, Negma in France, and it was discontinued in 1997. But I know what you mean, you simply mean tren hex but the problem is this:

So many people argue that Negma Parabolan was special and has not been duplicated since. That something was different even compared to a lab verified legit tren hex made today. I don't believe that but if someonne could just explain how the molecules and physical effects from administration could differ between two different verified real, supposedly identical by chemical analysis, steroid raws I want to hear it. This dispute always comes up periodically.
Correct. Sometimes it's easier to remember something by its name, and that it worked really well.
And technically, all things identical, then so should the product and results be. I dont think there is an argument in that.

And yes, tren hex, at the exact dosage of 76.5.... made in a lab, trusted source. Verified

Was bolasterone the same as parabolin?...I remember parabolin being available in 75 mg from france
It was one of the first, if not the first, bull shit AAS blends.

If your running parabolan your probably doing it 2-3 per week, whereas if your running tren ace your probably running it every other day or every day. Parabolan is only 75mg, Tren ace is usually 100mg. Even if they were both 75mg, the longer ester takes up more weight. It makes sense why guys would think parabolan is less toxic.
Consider Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics.

I had some in 1991. I didn't have enough of them so the whole cycle was meh. But I had no sides.

I never did the pellets myself, although I was around when they were popular. At the time I wasn’t interested in making anything, just getting ready to go products. Why did the pellets fizzle out anyways? I never looked into, or followed why. Curious as to why UGL’s didn’t keep these going is all.

Cage

Because Finaject and Finajet came out. No need to do it yourself.

Was bolasterone the same as parabolin?...I remember parabolin being available in 75 mg from france
The episode of Leo and longevity with bostin loyds dad explains it. It’s a mixture of like 5 compounds.

Apparently bostin loyds dad loved the shit

Regardless of how un-scientific that sounds, it has always pained me that I was never able to experience Negma Parabolan. Hell, I came into this right as dissolving pellets was on it's way out and I never got to try that either. I have heard nothing but amazing stories of both.

Flex may be right in the fact they could handle 76mg 2-3x weekly(hell maybe even 4 for the crazy motherfuckers - but I don't think I have ever heard someone admit to that) for long periods of time without side effects..but the drug was made by a pharmaceutical company and moderate dosages today are 3-5x what they were then for Para/Tren.
I came about the pellets back in the very early 90's. Honestly, with a good sponsor, very similar results. 2 differences: never had tren cough then, but back then terrible B.O. when you sweat.

We have to remember that just because you have a great physique doesn't mean you know how you got it.

Numerous pros I have talked to over the years we borderline illiterate in regards to steroids and different kinds.. they took what they could get or was recommended by a " coach".. again, being a pro with a great physique doesn't mean knowledge.. there are many intelligent ones too.. but...

Esters do make a bigger difference than many realize.. the old bro science of its just " faster acting deca" etc can have big impacts on how the body reacts to it.. more than most realize..

That being said I do believe that many in the 90s used parabolan in much more modest dosages than many today use tren.. parabolan taken 3 times a week was considered a great addition to any stack..

I have written about how parabolan was regarded by pros back then.. I know two nabba pros who's sole purpose to compete in Europe was to get ahold of as much parabolan amps as possible and seel for a hefty markup.. so it was highly regarded..

Now don't get me wrong there was abuse.. many who knew a highly respected French competitor said his whole cycle was a parabolan amp a day for long periods. But we will never know how legit that story is.
Damn LATS, you know your shit, no if, ands, or buts about it. Really top stuff. Love it when you post.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws