over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wellness judging criteria_ Advice, Input

Nikki placed 2nd at the NPC IL State!
She's very happy with her stage debut and I'm very proud of her.

She needs to work on her posing and we admit we have to add some muscle and come I'm harder, she us qualified for nationals, which is outstanding; but we both know that we have some work to do before thinking about that..

But at least now we know, I'll put out more and better pictures soon...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220514-122855_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220514-122855_Gallery.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 80
Yes, congrats to you both, 2nd in her deput show is very impressive, especially seeing it was states. Great start, are you going to prep for nationals?

Keep in mind, that this first one is how she looked when she asked me for help...
Screenshot_20220516-072902_Facebook.jpg FB_IMG_1652743920574.jpg FB_IMG_1652743923071.jpg

Outstanding job , Congratulations to you both

Had I only seen the before photo, I wouldn't even have recognized the after. Completely transformed. Excellent work with staying the course.

Congratulations to you both! Wish y’all the best in future competitions!!

Cage

Great transformation! I'd be interested in seeing a shot from the back. I agree with you saying she needs to get harder. Continuing to lean out, and developing the signature sweep and cuts in the legs for this division is essential. I go to quite a few of the shows, and there are a few girls that really stand out amongst those that just carry more weight (fat) in their legs and glutes. She should also be practicing vacuums regularly, and continue to whittle the waist down. Being qualified is an accomplishment, being ready for that level of competition is entirely different. Best wishes to you both in this process!

Had I only seen the before photo, I wouldn't even have recognized the after. Completely transformed. Excellent work with staying the course.
In every way too, She is a completely different person, she went from Living in her mom's Attic, to her own place and pays all of her own bills... From hating her body and making a new years resolution every year to drop weight. She was working out 2 hours a day in the before pic... and paying a personal trainer $35 a session, now she's on stage competing against the best in the state. She had a lot of compliments from people walking around. Nikki has what I think most women in the mainstream would like.

But for nationals we need to work harder, and tighten up a little bit more. I a her doing almost no cardio and only added 20 mins at the last few weeks. It was a learning experience I am proud of her and so are her friends. None of them went to watch, nor family, they couldn't make it, it was just me and her. But later the calls started pouring in, a few of them were emotional tear filled... But she's very grateful that I introduced her into our world. (though her uncle is an IFBB pro, and cousin a national level figure competitor) they don't have a lot of contact.

She really has a very beautiful body and I think that she truly exemplifies what wellness was meant to be about...

Attachments

• Screenshot (17302).png
    Screenshot (17302).png
    312.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot (17298).png
    Screenshot (17298).png
    278.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot (17300).png
    Screenshot (17300).png
    326.6 KB · Views: 70
My wife is named Nikki. Maybe Nikkis are just genetically predisposed to hotness? 😁

Get your Nikki to call my Nikki and tell her she isn't going to get away with junk food and no exercise forever. And I can't be the main source of cardio forever either. (won't stop me from trying)

Seriously though, your Nikki trains hard, eats well, and it's paid off and will continue to pay off. Best wishes to you both.

Great transformation! I'd be interested in seeing a shot from the back. I agree with you saying she needs to get harder. Continuing to lean out, and developing the signature sweep and cuts in the legs for this division is essential. I go to quite a few of the shows, and there are a few girls that really stand out amongst those that just carry more weight (fat) in their legs and glutes. She should also be practicing vacuums regularly, and continue to whittle the waist down. Being qualified is an accomplishment, being ready for that level of competition is entirely different. Best wishes to you both in this process!
THank you, I agree, she has some work to do, before we attempt the next level, I posted a few shots from the back as well...

Absolutely agree, the before and after pics are literally two different women, amazing transformation all around head to toe, the beauty in her has really come out. I bet this transformation goes way beyond the physical (y)

After watch Jr USA and seeing what was rewarded there this class makes me more confused LOL
Some shows condition is damn near figure , then some shows the winners are softer than bikini.
I've seen some girls sacrifice alot of size to try to bring separation only to show up and get beat by someone alot softer but "bigger"
The one trend I do see though is the judges want a tighter and tighter upper body

After watch Jr USA and seeing what was rewarded there this class makes me more confused LOL
Some shows condition is damn near figure , then some shows the winners are softer than bikini.
I've seen some girls sacrifice alot of size to try to bring separation only to show up and get beat by someone alot softer but "bigger"
The one trend I do see though is the judges want a tighter and tighter upper body
This is exactly why I made the opening posts to begin with.

The criteria listed seen to describe Nikki to a T. What I'm going to do, is just have her look as good as possible.

Tighten everything up more. But not to the point of striations.

The criteria listed seen to describe Nikki to a T. What I'm going to do, is just have her look as good as possible.

That's all you can do , watch what the trend is for the last few shows and try to match that.
I had a girl in figure that was a tight second place in class A figure. Historically she should have swept the show but a heard of freaks showed up LOL

I’d say you damn near nailed it DB! Getting 2nd place in her first show is more than impressive! She has a lot to be proud of, and you guiding her down the right path as well. Hats off to you both!

Cage

Thanks again and your input is very well appreciated, here are a few shots from the back.

Attachments

• Screenshot (17392).png
    Screenshot (17392).png
    355 KB · Views: 47
  • 280696914_325540156408775_942928698762821079_n.jpg
    280696914_325540156408775_942928698762821079_n.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 281130727_1046002262718937_7442416571279262816_n.png
    281130727_1046002262718937_7442416571279262816_n.png
    292 KB · Views: 47
Thanks for sharing. Ive been competing for about 18yrs now. Regardless of the guidelines for divisions, it's very subjective, and differs between judges. Keep watching results to get a feel for the general trend amongst the winners. From what I see, if you get Nikki down to a conditioned 9, 10%bf, her degree of musculature would put her more competitively in the bikini division. Take a year to build, while remaining reasonably lean, and have a successful, positive experience next season. Because of having a dramatic transformation and coming from a heavier place, she will always be susceptible to gaining fat quickly, and insulin resistance with too many calories, carbs, and free meals. Just my thoughts and opinions, but not a beginner or a newbie at this.
Continued success to you both, and happiness in your relationship 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm attaching an image of a client/teammate. She's done 1 year in wellness, has done 2yrs in bikini previously. She's been placing 1st and overall, and competing at a pro qualifier in 4wks. This is what her 4wks out looks like!! Taken a few days ago. She's about 5'5", around 137, 138#

Attachments

• PSX_20220517_002149.jpg
    PSX_20220517_002149.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 56

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner