over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just Curious About Moderators

Got banned once, considering I've been around since early 2000's, and didn't join till a decade later and never post, not bad, lol.

Surely that is the opposite of not bad :D You have been banned once and posted 6 times... that's quite an achievement :D

I remember back in 2000/2001, I was asked to Mod over at EF, and i declined because it was a free-for-all, though i was good friends with most of the Moderators. I was also in the hardest years of college at that time, which was the main reason. I don't know who was using the "George" account when they asked, whether it was Paul or somebody else, dunno. I graduated in 2003. When I started my first Mod position over at Anabolic Fitness (AF), in 2003, it was super fun, but we killed that fukking board because it was a 100% no tolerance. , It had a lot of the older Mods that I knew from over at EF (E2, Decaman, Macrophage69alpha, Monster, therealj, Fintesschick and Iron God, Wilson6, MS/retropump, Warlobo, etc, etc). By late 2006/7, it was slow as hell because of the overkill job of being too strict, lol. It had a ton of great stuff and posts on it. In 2007, it changed over to AFboard, and it was the hardest thing to not be a Moder-Nazi, hahaha!. I liked both versions, but post-2007 onward, it was much more fun with more people and tolerance. Always a fine line, but i later got a lot softer and hated banning members unless they flat broke the rules. It too is no longer around...pretty sad to be honest.

Everyone has their own way and as you post it can go either way so it's important to establish firm rules which they have done perfectly on here. Whilst it's good to have rules in place I think there needs to be balance within those rules because when forum's are too strict most will not want to post regularly especially with so many other options available today. One of the main reasons I see people getting banned on here is posting political stuff. The forum has a strict rule of no political talk so it should be a no brainer but we have all probably been guilty of posting things we shouldn't have. If everyone followed the basic rules we would have a fraction of the bannings. Although I have seen the other side of things as well. EF was ruined by their mods later on. That small group (Dylan etc) who were just there to make money and would edit everything but not due to forum rules or the betterment of the forum but just their personal gain.

I would be the type to just let things go but you need some structure and a forum without it will just turn into chaos (getbig etc). There is definitely a fine line and if it's ever crossed it can damage a forum in the long run. The key will always be balance and I think it works out perfectly on here. It must be hard because when you have structure and firm rules in place you will always have those guys who think their is an agenda but the truth is without the rules it just because a free for all and there are some dodgy people who will just post bullshit so it's important to be consistent with the rules.

I am sure many have been banned on here for silly reasons over the years but the mods are only human and as posted earlier in the thread by various mods there is often a simple reason for it. I do think some can be too easy to ban at certain times but I understand the reasons for it because there are a lot of idiots out there but a few decent members have been lost over the years when they probably shouldn't have. I was banned many times (got to be over 5) earlier on but I like all the mods now and I think this forum is ran extremely well.

It still shows up on my list of forums but nobody posts there. At least last time I checked. I'll see if that can be fixed. It was two things: a place where the banned could explain their side and 2) the crying and whining was a endless source of entertainment. I used to have a thread called Tales from the Isle of the Damned here where I'd post excerpts so the whole board could laugh at their fury.

I'll check on that tonight or this weekend. It might have gotten broken in the upgrade.
I think it’s no longer, I think it’s been gone since the site switch

Never got a banning I didn't deserve.

I'm sure someone has access to this Forum's Analytics.

Which moderator has banned the largest number of members?

I have a feeling it's Pesty. ;)

What do you guys think?

Hopefully I won't get banned for this 🏋️
😂😂😂

Definitely Pesty

Dude banned me for doing what other moderators had specifically encouraged posters to do 🤦‍♂️

Guys got a definite attitude problem

I’ve seen bans done for positive reasons to try and get someone in obvious crisis to seek help so our mods can be compassionate toward certain members also.

😂😂😂

Definitely Pesty

Dude banned me for doing what other moderators had specifically encouraged posters to do 🤦‍♂️

Guys got a definite attitude problem
Actually some members were complaining about you posting ridiculous nonsense in a thread. I wouldn't have notice it unless they did. They must have attitude problems too. You only got a short ban for it and now you are bitter, what else is new?

I'm sure someone has access to this Forum's Analytics.

Which moderator has banned the largest number of members?

I have a feeling it's Pesty. ;)

What do you guys think?

Hopefully I won't get banned for this 🏋️

The whole point of making this thread was because you got a ban and now you are butt hurt. Reason was people were warned about not posting politics in this one thread and what do you do, post something political after that. How long you been here? You know the rules, but push your luck. You only received a short ban. Then you go in another thread to talk more shit about me which had nothing to do with topic. You call me out over a member who got banned. You do know that member was banned three other times? All for talking violence and threats of killing people here. Maybe before you open your mouth, know what you are talking about with me and content here?

At the end of the day, you are upset over one ban you know you deserved. Instead of admitting you are wrong, you make a thread on it. That about sums it up.

We can all be jerks but the truth is for the most part 99% of us would get along great in person, we are all here for pretty much the same reason. Posting on a board does not show what type of person we are. We will take posts personally, take them the wrong way. A lot of it depends what mood your in, some days all posts might annoy us. If you think about it, I’m shocked a board like this continues with so many personalities. That’s why there are rules and mods, it works

Actually some members were complaining about you posting ridiculous nonsense in a thread. I wouldn't have notice it unless they did. They must have attitude problems too. You only got a short ban for it and now you are bitter, what else is new?
Nah man, the moderator who overturned you apologized to me and told me he had been asking for us to do exactly what I was doing. Make the thread fun rather than just pointless numbers with no content. I'm not bitter. Youve just a stick up your ass. 😂

Nah man, the moderator who overturned you apologized to me and told me he had been asking for us to do exactly what I was doing. Make the thread fun rather than just pointless numbers with no content. I'm not bitter. Youve just a stick up your ass. 😂
Actually you would be lying if you think a MOD can overturn me here. Even BigA would not overturn a decision I made. So get your facts straight. As far as that stick of my ass, well other members must have had that same stick up their ass, because they complained about your nonsense posts.

Actually you would be lying if you think a MOD can overturn me here. Even BigA would not overturn a decision I made. So get your facts straight. As far as that stick of my ass, well other members must have had that same stick up their ass, because they complained about your nonsense posts.
Ok gramps 😘

The whole point of making this thread was because you got a ban and now you are butt hurt. Reason was people were warned about not posting politics in this one thread and what do you do, post something political after that. How long you been here? You know the rules, but push your luck. You only received a short ban. Then you go in another thread to talk more shit about me which had nothing to do with topic. You call me out over a member who got banned. You do know that member was banned three other times? All for talking violence and threats of killing people here. Maybe before you open your mouth, know what you are talking about with me and content here?

At the end of the day, you are upset over one ban you know you deserved. Instead of admitting you are wrong, you make a thread on it. That about sums it up.
Plus, now the guy is on *every* mod's radar. Way to think it through sport! 😂

Ok gramps 😘

^^^you'r not cute ..or cool .......& definitely NOT a genius

..you'r delusional ..& you have serious entitlement issues

..you think you'r clever enough to hide your obvious contempt ..& slick enough to conceal the mockery & attempted ridicule
..but you'r not

..don't know Pesty, but definitely don't care for the derision & disrespect you'r displaying here ..however "subtle" you think you'r being
(..i don't think i'm alone either)

..dust off the bunny-suit & go back to MESO

Plus, now the guy is on *every* mod's radar. Way to think it through sport! 😂

^^^dude has no sense of boundaries
..his "banter" is based on scorn ..& not anything of merit
..using the thread topic as cover to push even harder
..betting no one will make the hit in public

Not me... I'm a stable genius
Tbombz gonna keep it up until he gets banned, I suggest you stop taking shots at pesty4077. You will then have to post only at getbig.com (boring).
Just some advice.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2