over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just Curious About Moderators

I honestly don't know. I've never had that one thrown at me (yet). Be almost a compliment to me bc I love fucking! Most anabolic activity there is. Very high in androgens also, LOL
Hahahahha

Haha yes you got rid of him. But then I started getting messages from him with new name. He kept calling me fu** boy, is that new thing?

Hahaha...unbelievable! Isn't crazy how much energy people will waste doing stupid shit? You should have told the girl at the desk, "Can you tell fastlife that fuck boy is here." Too funny!!

I totally agree with what you said earlier, if we all met in real life, most of us would probably get along, laugh and shoot the shit. Getting along doesn't mean we agree on everything, that's life. The anonymity of the forum can bring out the keyboard warrior in some!

Nooooo that guy fastlife was sending me private messages, I guess he wanted to fight me which was comical. One day it was powerhouse gym in Fort Lauderdale, next day it was Miami. The best part was he told me to ask the girl at front desk for fastlife! They know who he is hahahaha. Entertaining
How is Powerhouse in fort lauderdale? I hear good things

How is Powerhouse in fort lauderdale? I hear good things
I am in Boston area so I have no clue. I wasn’t going to get on a plane to check if there was a powerhouse in fort laderdale lol. If you go please ask for fastlife

for those of you who were banned and are upset about it, obviously it was temporary. I’m trying to understand the reason behind the emotions. You took a 3,5, or 7 day time out from the site………..and then came right back. What‘s the issue??

I honestly don't know. I've never had that one thrown at me (yet). Be almost a compliment to me bc I love fucking! Most anabolic activity there is. Very high in androgens also, LOL
lmfao. TRIPLE OG RESPONSE. "CASO CERRADO ESE!" or schmuck, putz.. you east coasters have your own lingo :D

Be honest, you didn't start this thread with good intentions. Seems to me you were looking for support from other members to call out certain moderators. I was curious to see how this played out. Here's the issue, very few ever think they were justly banned, even though they blatantly broke the rules and usually it's not the first time.
100 percent being honest, I started this thread to get a good humourous discussion going. Again it shows how a post can be taken either way.

I'm not going to even read or reply to Pesty. This has turned negative already.

I'm sure someone has access to this Forum's Analytics.

Which moderator has banned the largest number of members?

I have a feeling it's Pesty. ;)

What do you guys think?

Hopefully I won't get banned for this 🏋️
This is the most chill board and they give warnings if someone gets banned they definitely will have earned it no matter who bans them. I’ve seen some dumbass posts here and there that I would’ve banned and I generally don’t give a shit so what it takes to get banned…………

100 percent being honest, I started this thread to get a good humourous discussion going. Again it shows how a post can be taken either way.

I'm not going to even read or reply to Pesty. This has turned negative already.
Bro I dont see how you could’ve thought that this post woukd not draw negative attention, sure I don’t know you so maybe you are 18-19 years old and making a joke, and if so we’ll you learned something about jokes on a serious board. I don’t say this as shit talking I’m serious but imagine if an NFL player spent the week before a game talking about who the worst refs on Sundays crew were and asking the public to chime in on who was the worst, you think that’d go over a as humorous?

Great thread - the comedy thread

We are all human...thanks for the laughs :ROFLMAO:

For me it was only sometimes personal.
And even then I stop to consider ….
Does it it do more good or bad to remove a member? Phil Hernon for example.
Of it was personal feelings sure I could have banned him. But he was a staple of the forum before I was a moderator. So sometimes you put your personal view aside and try to do what you were invited to do. Moderate the forum.

BigA has never given us a script or Agenda.
For example I could have banned Phil and he would not have changed it.
His only rule to us is not over-ride one another.

For members and numbers. If you search BigA started this place for his friends to talk about advanced bodybuilding. He was not looking for numbers. It just blew up.

Chances are if you are an advanced bodybuilder or even a beginner….. if you contribute and treat one another with respect and not just looking to be a shithead…. Should have no problems.
Excellent response.

I would say Pesty or OTH over the long term...rAJJIN and myself at the bottom end...With LATS and MikeS probably banning no one to maybe 1-2 over the years...Bio in the middle by his lonesome following the rules right down the middle😂😎
Hey K1 you could group Sigmond with LATS and I, he's too nice a guy to ban anyone! :D

Actually you would be lying if you think a MOD can overturn me here. Even BigA would not overturn a decision I made. So get your facts straight. As far as that stick of my ass, well other members must have had that same stick up their ass, because they complained about your nonsense posts.
Absolutely, all us MODs know that even BigA, or any other MOD, wont overturn a MODs decision or ban, ever.

Of it was personal feelings sure I could have banned him. But he was a staple of the forum before I was a moderator. So sometimes you put your personal view aside and try to do what you were invited to do. Moderate the forum.

For members and numbers. If you search BigA started this place for his friends to talk about advanced bodybuilding. He was not looking for numbers. It just blew up.

Chances are if you are an advanced bodybuilder or even a beginner….. if you contribute and treat one another with respect and not just looking to be a shithead…. Should have no problems.
Sounds perfect I don’t know if when people are banned it’s noticed, I don’t know about Phil or what happened but you have a board, the best board imo now, full of Alpha males on gear from around the world, which is an amazing resource knowledge wise literally centuries worth of first hand knowledge, but people are not gonna like what everyone says and Vice versa but there’s a beauty in that even in this hyper aggressive male group the conversation is generally respectful and allows for discourse. A few stoop to name calling and petty insults but that’s not common especially compared to other boards. The regulars on here all seem invested and genuine as do the sponsors which again is not the case on other boards.

That was a tough situation for you, but you handled the Phil situation very well, imo. You gave him more than enough slack to knock it off. I remember back in the early 2000's we went through the same thing with Animal. LOL, I think all board owners went through an Animal stage though, haha:D

Pussy ass old man that got nothing to do that don’t get pussy so you got to be on this forum all day long like a fucking pig.
I am willing to bet you are a former banned member who came back to act like a fool. 🙄

I am willing to bet you are a former banned member who came back to act like a fool. 🙄

Got two of them running around pretty rampant, the guy who types in the way things sound which is fascinatingly dumb and the small man syndrome poster child lilleo guy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131