mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You want to pick up girls in a gym? I have the answer!!! (funny observation)

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So im dealing with some patella pain, and leg days have been shit. So i ordered some occlusion bands and tried some BFR training. It went ok, i dont think i had them quite tight enough. Anyways....the point of this story. The chicks....literally like 4 of them throughout the workout came over betweeen sets and was asking me questions about them. Does it help your but? Does it hurt? how many sets do you do? where did you get them? where did you learn to train with them.....It was awesome. Now, ive trained at the same gym for years, and ive watched these girls lift throughout the years, just never much more than the bro nod or a hi. If your single.....go get some BFR bands and go do lunges by the cutie you want to talk to lol

So im dealing with some patella pain, and leg days have been shit. So i ordered some occlusion bands and tried some BFR training. It went ok, i dont think i had them quite tight enough. Anyways....the point of this story. The chicks....literally like 4 of them throughout the workout came over betweeen sets and was asking me questions about them. Does it help your but? Does it hurt? how many sets do you do? where did you get them? where did you learn to train with them.....It was awesome. Now, ive trained at the same gym for years, and ive watched these girls lift throughout the years, just never much more than the bro nod or a hi. If your single.....go get some BFR bands and go do lunges by the cutie you want to talk to lol
Haha. And I've had some for years. Ever since my labrum surgery.

It's unfrigging believable I meet a new gurl every week in the meat market I train at! Oohh the stories I could tell you guys and I'm 62 years old wtf...

Kind of indirect for me because I have to go from the cool band guy to now sexually interested in here

hy not just go up to them and talk, and express interest from the start?

If they're not interested they'll let you know...I've had it a lot recently , I have a boyfriend.

Kind of indirect for me because I have to go from the cool band guy to now sexually interested in here

hy not just go up to them and talk, and express interest from the start?

If they're not interested they'll let you know...I've had it a lot recently , I have a boyfriend.

I wasn’t interested in talking with them…err that sounded rude…I married a fitness chick once. I realized I have enough insecurity/substance/narcissism to go around, I don’t need to Double it.

It was just funny how interested they all were.

I think I'm pretty unapproachable at the gym. Hat down, headphones on...just the way I like it. Not there to chat or socialize. On the subject of girls/women interested, I remember when I was single just mentioning I had a hot tub at my house while on a date would work wonders. Got a lot of "I love hot tubs and would love to come over" ;)

I had a cop friend that brought his gun in a backpack to work. That seemed to boost his ego exponentially , perhaps we should start there. jk

There was a story about a 90s pro not sure if it was titus who let off a round inside golds in northridge or something, cant remember but it was on daves podcast, he got banned from that gym but that's it.

I wasn’t interested in talking with them…err that sounded rude…I married a fitness chick once. I realized I have enough insecurity/substance/narcissism to go around, I don’t need to Double it.

It was just funny how interested they all were.
I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about approaching a girl to hangout with you to "get to know her better." So to speak, as an way of them approaching you, which I'm not critical of that. I'd rather not waste time and let them know that I'm interested in them from the start. I can see how this can work if self-esteem is down and don't want so much rejection. But eventually you've got to express sexual interest so there's going to be rejection on the table anyways. We all go through certain phases of life.
I think I'm pretty unapproachable at the gym. Hat down, headphones on...just the way I like it. Not there to chat or socialize. On the subject of girls/women interested, I remember when I was single just mentioning I had a hot tub at my house while on a date would work wonders. Got a lot of "I love hot tubs and would love to come over" ;)
I used to do this year's Dorian Yates style ,avoid eye contact with people don't talk to people. But it got the training done however I do enjoy talking to people although just don't let it hold me up if it's been a minute and a half or three minutes just tell them I got to go back to my set.

Dating apps tinder OkCupid or I'll find however I'm much prefer meeting a woman in person and talking with them versus over a nap that is more like a job application I think you get a feel for the personality more with body language voice tone and of course not 5 years old pictures.

Now that I have limited time I have to go t go somewhere where I'm looking for clothes, or grocery shop, home shop, and see an attractive girl there , and I want to get to know her better sure. But I'd rather not go out of my way when I have stuff to get done. Night venues are a different story because mainly that's why single people go tonight venues to meet other single people. I'm not saying I don't make an effort because I do and I been rejected plenty times I just don't like the overdo it cuz there is a point of overdoing it as well where you wear yourself out. Been there plenty times and it causes anxiety and emotional stress. And I know that's how you grow but they're definitely is a point of overdoing approaching women.

this was a great laugh :D lol I hear tails from sonic the hedgehog is giving you a run for your money though.

Naaaah, Capybaras are all the rage pulling up to the after-party right now. I don't get it.... they are the "dad bods" of the rodent world.

I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about approaching a girl to hangout with you to "get to know her better." So to speak, as an way of them approaching you, which I'm not critical of that. I'd rather not waste time and let them know that I'm interested in them from the start. I can see how this can work if self-esteem is down and don't want so much rejection. But eventually you've got to express sexual interest so there's going to be rejection on the table anyways. We all go through certain phases of life.

I used to do this year's Dorian Yates style ,avoid eye contact with people don't talk to people. But it got the training done however I do enjoy talking to people although just don't let it hold me up if it's been a minute and a half or three minutes just tell them I got to go back to my set.

Dating apps tinder OkCupid or I'll find however I'm much prefer meeting a woman in person and talking with them versus over a nap that is more like a job application I think you get a feel for the personality more with body language voice tone and of course not 5 years old pictures.

Now that I have limited time I have to go t go somewhere where I'm looking for clothes, or grocery shop, home shop, and see an attractive girl there , and I want to get to know her better sure. But I'd rather not go out of my way when I have stuff to get done. Night venues are a different story because mainly that's why single people go tonight venues to meet other single people. I'm not saying I don't make an effort because I do and I been rejected plenty times I just don't like the overdo it cuz there is a point of overdoing it as well where you wear yourself out. Been there plenty times and it causes anxiety and emotional stress. And I know that's how you grow but they're definitely is a point of overdoing approaching women.
Good post. I would rather pick up a broad in the streets then on an app. It’s exciting to feel that rush of anxiety/energy when approaching. Pushing through anxiety and approaching a women feels great just for the simple fact that you had the fucking balls to even try. If you get rejected you lose absolutely nothing but bruise your ego. Nothing to lose is the attitude to have and it works 50/50 just comes down to if the women is feeling you or not.

The gym is a different story. If there is too many hotties in the gym and the other girls see you hitting on all of them they will know you are a player so if you go the gym route you gotta pick the baddest chick in approach when the other hotties aren’t present, the funny part is when 1 baddy is there they all are lol just always seems that way. They probably talk to one another too if it’s a tight gym so you got to make your moves carefully.

Good post. I would rather pick up a broad in the streets then on an app. It’s exciting to feel that rush of anxiety/energy when approaching. Pushing through anxiety and approaching a women feels great just for the simple fact that you had the fucking balls to even try. If you get rejected you lose absolutely nothing but bruise your ego. Nothing to lose is the attitude to have and it works 50/50 just comes down to if the women is feeling you or not.

The gym is a different story. If there is too many hotties in the gym and the other girls see you hitting on all of them they will know you are a player so if you go the gym route you gotta pick the baddest chick in approach when the other hotties aren’t present, the funny part is when 1 baddy is there they all are lol just always seems that way. They probably talk to one another too if it’s a tight gym so you got to make your moves carefully.

Ahh the secret….you gotta pick the second or third hottest one. The first one always get hit on first and the others know that. But if you attack the weaker Buffalo, % of getting the kill increases exponentially as you go down the chain!

Lol I’m kidding. Kinda.

Im terrible at “pick up”. Smooth as sandpaper. I do ok though…it’s more girls that like socially awkward as fuck guys with tattoos and big shoulders talk to me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear