advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You want to pick up girls in a gym? I have the answer!!! (funny observation)

Ahh the secret….you gotta pick the second or third hottest one. The first one always get hit on first and the others know that. But if you attack the weaker Buffalo, % of getting the kill increases exponentially as you go down the chain!

Lol I’m kidding. Kinda.

Im terrible at “pick up”. Smooth as sandpaper. I do ok though…it’s more girls that like socially awkward as fuck guys with tattoos and big shoulders talk to me.
Yeah man you make a great point. i like the analogy of the weak buffalo! It's the truth. The super hot stuck up ones are best left alone as they most certainly will shrug a fella off. I still give it a shot when no other hottie is around just to test the waters...you never know. I even hit on a 19 y/o tall slender chick while doing cardio, she left convo pretty quick and I never talked to her again lol You just never know bro and you miss every shot you don't take. I generally go for the chick with the biggest ass and tits and they are not always around so when I see one I gotta go in for the kill if she is alone.

Tattoos and big delts are in your favor for sure bro. All women have their type and even if we are lean and have muscles and have decent height not all women will dig a bodybuilder, no sweat.

Best way to meet girls; get a nice dog, go to the dog park. Dogs change every situation for the better. A guy who is kind to his dog is probably a kind guy and stable.

Good post. I would rather pick up a broad in the streets then on an app. It’s exciting to feel that rush of anxiety/energy when approaching. Pushing through anxiety and approaching a women feels great just for the simple fact that you had the fucking balls to even try. If you get rejected you lose absolutely nothing but bruise your ego. Nothing to lose is the attitude to have and it works 50/50 just comes down to if the women is feeling you or not.

The gym is a different story. If there is too many hotties in the gym and the other girls see you hitting on all of them they will know you are a player so if you go the gym route you gotta pick the baddest chick in approach when the other hotties aren’t present, the funny part is when 1 baddy is there they all are lol just always seems that way. They probably talk to one another too if it’s a tight gym so you got to make your moves carefully.
Good point about the gym and your local social circle as well. It definitely helps social skills going up and starting a conversation. Issue is every time you see one and want to talk you'd never get anything done bc there's so many. Like today after work I had business to attend to and cutie at gas station in car glancing, I simply didn't have time or I'd have to put breaks on business.

Being a member of three gyms is refreshing, each one has different equipment. Two are local so different crowds. One in a bigger city forty five minutes away, my ex still pays for it, as we used to train together, and even though we don't see one another, I exchange health related things, while she still still pays it. And wasn't going due to gas but one a month. Now been going more.

Impossibile that a girl will ever approach me to the gym.....

Atm we have 40 degrees C inside, i am on 600mg Tren, doing my progressive overload style workout, i cringe and make noise like a pig at slaughter house.

I am unapproachable 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Training is going great tho...

Good point about the gym and your local social circle as well. It definitely helps social skills going up and starting a conversation. Issue is every time you see one and want to talk you'd never get anything done bc there's so many. Like today after work I had business to attend to and cutie at gas station in car glancing, I simply didn't have time or I'd have to put breaks on business.

Being a member of three gyms is refreshing, each one has different equipment. Two are local so different crowds. One in a bigger city forty five minutes away, my ex still pays for it, as we used to train together, and even though we don't see one another, I exchange health related things, while she still still pays it. And wasn't going due to gas but one a month. Now been going more.
True man. Women pop up at anytime and if you don’t react instantly they are go

True man. Whenever a hottie pops up it will almost always been at an inconvienant time. If you dont make a move instantly the opportunity slips away(when in the streets). We will always have to sacrifice time, money, workout, miss a meal or something and I know this sucks bc I am selfish and dont want my routine fucked. The test drives us to chase the poon and we feel happy when pursuing the chase. Its like a hobby.

Multiple gyms is good. It's nice to rotate and see different people/environment and equipment.

If you're looking for wife material maybe look in the gym. So she won't get mad you spend so much time there. But if you're just looking to smash, don't shit where you eat.
Yeah this advice is spot on. It's hard to do though when your loaded up and have a half dozen of baddies around but your right you shouldnt shit where you eat. Especially if you have a good gym atmosphere and bodybuilding equipment.

If you're looking for wife material maybe look in the gym. So she won't get mad you spend so much time there. But if you're just looking to smash, don't shit where you eat.
So like long term relationship material ,in the gym, and casual sex material in grocery stores, clothing store, night venue, tinder?

I know a guy he met his wife in a bar. He used to have sex with bar girls. He met her, got engaged and married. Last time I heard, they were still married, it's been like nineteen years ago. Now I think that's rare but possible, for a guy to meet his future wife, in a bar.

So like long term relationship material ,in the gym, and casual sex material in grocery stores, clothing store, night venue, tinder?

I know a guy he met his wife in a bar. He used to have sex with bar girls. He met her, got engaged and married. Last time I heard, they were still married, it's been like nineteen years ago. Now I think that's rare but possible, for a guy to meet his future wife, in a bar.

Yeah, if they have enoughin common it'll work. I know a lot of people, self included that their obsessions ruin a relationship. I spend a lot of time in the gym and mountainbiking. A party girl isn't relationship material.

Yeah, if they have enoughin common it'll work. I know a lot of people, self included that their obsessions ruin a relationship. I spend a lot of time in the gym and mountainbiking. A party girl isn't relationship material.
All for the better a relationship with a party girl wouldn't work. They're young and having fun having sex with multiple sex partners in general, and not so much interested in gym or mountain biking unless you get interested a relationship but I'd avoid that if possible with a party girl type. I know a female bodybuilder back around 2005, we're still friends, she used to call it sport fucking. She was married and would have sex with gym guys, lawyer three some with his gf. She was older back then in early fifties, and those male hormones in her didn't help. You mentioned not having casual sex with girls at gym. What do you think about with a co worker?

All for the better a relationship with a party girl wouldn't work. They're young and having fun having sex with multiple sex partners in general, and not so much interested in gym or mountain biking unless you get interested a relationship but I'd avoid that if possible with a party girl type. I know a female bodybuilder back around 2005, we're still friends, she used to call it sport fucking. She was married and would have sex with gym guys, lawyer three some with his gf. She was older back then in early fifties, and those male hormones in her didn't help. You mentioned not having casual sex with girls at gym. What do you think about with a co worker?
It depends on your job. When I was a bouncer...all the time lol. If you have an HR department, both parties shouldknown it's just a hook up.

Dating girls that go to your gym….just be able to find a new gym if you have too. And if it has a great leg press abs hack squat….find a different girl. Lol

Naa. I’m a hopeless romantic. Go for the happily ever after with the gymshark fat ass girl.

I’m pulling for you!!! 😂

Dating girls that go to your gym….just be able to find a new gym if you have too. And if it has a great leg press abs hack squat….find a different gym

Naa. I’m a hopeless romantic. Go for the happily ever after with the gymshark fat ass girl.

I’m pulling for you!!! 😂
Like my ex, who I'll always love. She's broke up with me twice. Well I did the breaking up first time but she gave me an ultimatum twice. She's always been a bit higher in body fat , but weve shared a lot and our personalities seem to vibe easily without too much effort. Except when she acts unreasonable like when her blood sugar got low, after my competition we ate Papa John's, papidas, cookie and brownies that night, got up checked out hotel went to gym, on no food and it was the worst I've seen anyone behave just about. After we ate she was fine. I lashed out at her later so I'm not innocent. I told her I'm not ready for sleepovers or anything like that if she wanted to get together. Best to be upfront about these kinds of things with co worker, ex whoever, if it happens, that way when fun is done, they can leave.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws