over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca or Eq

why?
test+nandrolone+EQ is one of the best offseason combinations you can use
I would just take more of one, I’m sure that’s worked great for you and I’ll admit everyone is different but, and oddly you mentioned off-season bc I’ve found eq to be way better off season than deca, even though they are VERY similar.

I would just take more of one, I’m sure that’s worked great for you and I’ll admit everyone is different but, and oddly you mentioned off-season bc I’ve found eq to be way better off season than deca, even though they are VERY similar.
I wouldn't say they are similar - they work completely different for me

EQ is a drug for me that is perfect for any cycle and purpose (bulking/cutting/endurance) now I also definitely prefer EQ but when I was younger and building most of my mass nandrolone was my best friend

at this point, the test, trenbolone, EQ and the rest of the drugs may not exist for me

For me personally Deca is better to build actual size and muscle. More water rention and glycogen in the muscle bellies. Nandrolone is more anabolic than boldenone. Boldenone is a weaker and less effective hormone for building muscle and size mg for mg. Deca also gives me more strength and joints feel best while having nadrolone in the stack (dbol/drol even better) These are the positives of Deca.

The cons of deca are ED or softer hard ons, really small balls, really supresses hpta axis. I use hcg when on deca. Also dbol will help with deca dick, brings my balls up in size, gives me solid erection, and balances the progesterone ratio. I like 2:1 ratio of test to deca as well. Avoid anadrol if you want to fuck. If you are sexless go with drol over dbol as its the greatest cycle I use for being full fucking blown like Levrone. Other cons for me have been depression until my body adapts to the progestrone and gets balaced then Im good add in dbol like I stated above and feel best.

The biggest pro of EQ is simple... you will look fucking great. Its the best shaping hormone. wont get you as hard as tren and you wont be as big as deca but you will be balanced by looking big, round, full, and hard. Its cosmetic like masteron but its way more anabolic and will build good muscle like deca just not as much. Its the most versatile and balanced hormone in existance. Can build, cut, or maintain size and look great the whole time. most bodybuilders will use eq and deca to bulk(along with an oral) and use eq tren and mast to cut.

EQ is great on sex drive as its a test derivitive and never had the ED like on deca. drol is fucking great with eq and no soft dick either. sex is the biggest factor for me so my dick has to work. The only negative is high hematrocrit(iron). You should donate blood when using eq. One other negative is since its a mild compound mg for mg you will need about double what you will need for nandrolone. Don't expect results on 600mg like you would get with 600mg of nandrolone. As always start low and increase dose slow over the weeks till you find your sweet spot and can diagnose side effects. most will find 800-1200mg be effective.

Yeah my post is fucking long like all my posts but its detailed and my help someone.

I’ve seen a lot of love for ND on here, I personally prefer EQ by a lot, especially for my joints. Always have and when I came in, early 2000 ND was king even over test to most but my body and my people have always done better with EQ and this is including me having the Norma Hellas which imo is the best deca ever made. I like deca but I love EQ, I was wondering where you all fell on this and maybe why or stories (anecdotal stuff) to inform us even more. I’ll always use deca some during the year but if I had to pick either or forever with no hesitation I take EQ. I honestly believe EQ is better for joints but I’ve heard people talk about studies going both ways so the anecdotal experiences of us on here out weigh any lab rats results imo.
This is just me. But I have always loved deca better for “offseason” and eq for cutting. I def feel deca does my joints a lot more justice than eq as well.

This is just me. But I have always loved deca better for “offseason” and eq for cutting. I def feel deca does my joints a lot more justice than eq as well.
EQ for cutting? I feel like a bottomless pit on that drug.

For me personally Deca is better to build actual size and muscle. More water rention and glycogen in the muscle bellies. Nandrolone is more anabolic than boldenone. Boldenone is a weaker and less effective hormone for building muscle and size mg for mg. Deca also gives me more strength and joints feel best while having nadrolone in the stack (dbol/drol even better) These are the positives of Deca.

The cons of deca are ED or softer hard ons, really small balls, really supresses hpta axis. I use hcg when on deca. Also dbol will help with deca dick, brings my balls up in size, gives me solid erection, and balances the progesterone ratio. I like 2:1 ratio of test to deca as well. Avoid anadrol if you want to fuck. If you are sexless go with drol over dbol as its the greatest cycle I use for being full fucking blown like Levrone. Other cons for me have been depression until my body adapts to the progestrone and gets balaced then Im good add in dbol like I stated above and feel best.

The biggest pro of EQ is simple... you will look fucking great. Its the best shaping hormone. wont get you as hard as tren and you wont be as big as deca but you will be balanced by looking big, round, full, and hard. Its cosmetic like masteron but its way more anabolic and will build good muscle like deca just not as much. Its the most versatile and balanced hormone in existance. Can build, cut, or maintain size and look great the whole time. most bodybuilders will use eq and deca to bulk(along with an oral) and use eq tren and mast to cut.

EQ is great on sex drive as its a test derivitive and never had the ED like on deca. drol is fucking great with eq and no soft dick either. sex is the biggest factor for me so my dick has to work. The only negative is high hematrocrit(iron). You should donate blood when using eq. One other negative is since its a mild compound mg for mg you will need about double what you will need for nandrolone. Don't expect results on 600mg like you would get with 600mg of nandrolone. As always start low and increase dose slow over the weeks till you find your sweet spot and can diagnose side effects. most will find 800-1200mg be effective.

Yeah my post is fucking long like all my posts but its detailed and my help someone.

Might be long but very solid. Agree on deca. I've oddly never run equipoise over all these years but the pros you describe (in addition to it being easy on lipids) are why I'm going to test the waters on my next cruise likely test 200/equip 300. Cruising on test with deca currently (200/200) and I'm looking for a dry(er) compound to swap in sometimes. Will see how it works and get full bloods. Already dq'd primo and/or mast for lipid hits which I don't want on a cruise ideally. Fine for blast or an occasional cruise period but test or test/deca works without any impairment, just want to see if equipoise gives me another compound and a drier one.

i just want to add - Nandrolone is an endogenous intermediate in the production of estradiol from testosterone via aromatase in mammals including humans and is present in the body naturally in trace amounts.

I have talked to older bodybuilders and they NEVER would mix Testosterone and nandrolone.

We now see people always recommend test + deca. The combination is very estrogenic and increases prolactin. Nandrolone typically lowers prolactin in studies.

I think Nandrolone Deca and Boldenone U mixed together would be a great stack for guys looking to steer away from AI and DA use. i just don't like adding testosterone to nandrolone, the combination can be uncontrollable for some.

Might be long but very solid. Agree on deca. I've oddly never run equipoise over all these years but the pros you describe (in addition to it being easy on lipids) are why I'm going to test the waters on my next cruise likely test 200/equip 300. Cruising on test with deca currently (200/200) and I'm looking for a dry(er) compound to swap in sometimes. Will see how it works and get full bloods. Already dq'd primo and/or mast for lipid hits which I don't want on a cruise ideally. Fine for blast or an occasional cruise period but test or test/deca works without any impairment, just want to see if equipoise gives me another compound and a drier one.
I wouldn’t expect much from EQ at 300mg imo.

The only other time I’ve ran EQ it was at 500-600mg for 16+ weeks and really shined in those later weeks.

500T/600Eq/300-400deca has always worked well. Some like 900-1,400 EQ w straight test as well.

Max
For the long cycles I am always watching my red blood cells/hematocrit. I have to give blood!

I wouldn’t expect much from EQ at 300mg imo.

The only other time I’ve ran EQ it was at 500-600mg for 16+ weeks and really shined in those later weeks.

It's purely a cruise. All I need it to do is hold muscle and keep good bloods. 200 deca/200 test does this so just want to see if there's another option and a drier more aesthetic one. I'll see how it works and determine whether or not it goes into blasts at higher dosages.

200 test (my stricr trt which puts my peak just inside top of range with trough below obviously) for me doesn't cut it sadly - constant gradual loss even with good training and steady cals. Not that I won't have periods of pure trt vs these cruise doses but I'm on month 5 of cruising now and have lost little muscle and even able to cut moderately. Just not remotely possible on pure trt for me.

It's purely a cruise. All I need it to do is hold muscle and keep good bloods. 200 deca/200 test does this so just want to see if there's another option and a drier more aesthetic one. I'll see how it works and determine whether or not it goes into blasts at higher dosages.

200 test (my stricr trt which puts my peak just inside top of range with trough below obviously) for me doesn't cut it sadly - constant gradual loss even with good training and steady cals. Not that I won't have periods of pure trt vs these cruise doses but I'm on month 5 of cruising now and have lost little muscle and even able to cut moderately. Just not remotely possible on pure trt for me.
You lose muscle on TRT? 200mg Test?

What does 200mg put your total test at? That’s crazy. Have u tried increasing cals, changing workout, adjusting other factors? Never really heard anyone say they lose muscle on TRT regardless of dosage…..

What does 200mg put your total test at? That’s crazy. Have u tried increasing cals, changing workout, adjusting other factors? Never really heard anyone say they lose muscle on TRT regardless of dosage…..
I'd like to see a 300lbs monster NOT lose mass at legit trt. Don't know if poster is a 300 lbs monster tho but you get the point.

On topic. I love me a good dose of EQ. Previous bulk was the first time I went to high(er) doses and wound up at 1250 test and 700 EQ and absolutely loved the look. Can't do 19NOR and not a big fan of Primo so options are limited here. I'd really like to try 1750 test and 1250 or so EQ once with a good amount of HGH and insulin in the mix.

Yup. Single shot per week puts me at 1100 serum peak give or take (so drops lower for trough). For maybe 7 years this was doctor monitored and prescribed but I just do it myself now for the past 4-5. Free T I'm actually a pretty good responder and always exceeds serum on rel scale.

I'm also late 40s so not a 20 something and over the last 2 years I've been up to 275 and down to 230 (struggling to get under) but average was 245-255 I'd guess. Lifted my whole life so not a big guy here (as there are some serious guys on this site) by any means but more than the average I'd guess. I'm not trying to get bigger at this point and haven't for ages. Dropped down in size, be healthy and maintain. Training is solid, OL/PL and S&C background. I've been lucky enough to train with national and world record holders, coached teams/individuals, as well as count a number of top S&C coaches as friends/acquaintes - though last few years hasn't been kind and life has claimed a few (ie training is probably the one area I do know and sadly my knowledge there exceeds my needs/abilities these days - age, family, life and different focus).

I'd gather most guys here hold muscle decently beyond natural threshold. Natural test levels, even trt area under curve adjusted, won't hold unnatural muscle. Just how it is and I think that's pretty logical - people just don't say it as otherwise some 165lbs numbnutz will be running perma cycles. Sure I can be fine for a month or so but after 2 months it's obvious muscle is leaving, strength dropping and maintenance cals are going to increased fat. I'd imagine it's the same for any of the bigger guys here. The dif between 200 test and 200/200 test/deca is night and day (like cold turkey to broken hpta vs solid state). This actually prevents me from taking longer cruises like the current one (month 5) as I'm not remotely maintaining. Still worthwhile occasionally but I can and have run 200/200 for years straight with perfect bloods and checks.

Best I can offer but that's the situation, wish it wasn't, and I think pretty logical.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member