over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Ace

Very different drugs. If I had to make a comparison, trestalone is more akin to anadrol without the stomach issues, and it really increases libido for some.
Which did you prefer?

What’s a good starting dose for ment? It looks all over the place. Op is on 100 daily, and others say 5-10.

Very different drugs. If I had to make a comparison, trestalone is more akin to anadrol without the stomach issues, and it really increases libido for some.
For me at least, it’s more like Dbol because of the almost euphoric feeling and even more sex drive then the Dbol

Which did you prefer?

What’s a good starting dose for ment? It looks all over the place. Op is on 100 daily, and others say 5-10.
Op is using more than I've ever seen anyone else use. Most guys seem to settle in at 20-30/day of the acetate on cycle. If using the acetate, I'd start out using 10-15/day just to assess tolerance. Some guys have very poor reactions to its estrogenic properties. Then increase as your cycle dictates. Personally, I found 25/day to be very effective and never felt the need to increase.

For me at least, it’s more like Dbol because of the almost euphoric feeling and even more sex drive then the Dbol
That's another decent comparison. Anadrol was the best comparison I could think of since I don't get the libido or much qol improvements from trest.

Which did you prefer?

I personally wouldn't do 100mg. I started out at 15mg daily, then bumped it up to 25mg daily but my systolic BP went to 160+ so I went back down to 15mg.

That's another decent comparison. Anadrol was the best comparison I could think of since I don't get the libido or much qol improvements from trest.
Wanted to add that I don't get the blood pressure and nose bleeds from trest that I did from anadrol.

Do other compounds such as mast give you those benefits?

Do other compounds such as mast give you those benefits?
Masteron conveys those benefits for me better than any other aas with the lone exception of halotestin (yes I'm serious lol). Halo just isn't feasible to use from a health perspective for extended periods. Tren does drive up my libido but I hate that it turns into an asthmatic.

A
Masteron conveys those benefits for me better than any other aas with the lone exception of halotestin (yes I'm serious lol). Halo just isn't feasible to use from a health perspective for extended periods. Tren does drive up my libido but I hate that it turns into an asthmatic.
Alot of people say that about Halo, intense boost in libido. Curious what dosages you liked?

Did you like it more than standard test/tren?
I’m always on test so it’s hard to compare trest and tren as they’re 2 almost opposites. That being said I love being on trest, tren on the other hand is almost like a necessary evil when the summer is coming on but I’m trying to stay away from it the older I get but yet every year I jump back on it lol. This year was probably the least amount I’ve ran in years.
Trest is wetter then tren but if you keep estradiol dialed in it’s not horrible (for me) on moderate doses.
I just started trest A at 10 mg ED on Tuesday and my libido is through the roof.

I question the quality of oil if anyone can handle more than 50mg trest a day on top of other Anabolcis.

The bloat, BP RHr can get out of control very quickly. Also, I don’t understand the “not real good for strength” posts.

210mg trest ace a week had me OHP 2 plates for reps, and I don’t ever OHP. I just wanted to so how fucking retsrded the rabbit hole strength went down

A

Alot of people say that about Halo, intense boost in libido. Curious what dosages you liked?
I’ve only used 10-20/day. It was still everything I was looking for from it. In addition to the heightened libido, I got a huge boost in mood and qol. If not for the potential health implications, I’d use a low dose of halo as part of my HRT.

For whatever it's worth and I have no good reason for this, but my experience Trest E felt completely different for me than Trest A and I much prefer Trest A.

That's a lot of Mast for a little bit of Test - my estrogen would personally be too low at a mix like that. Only thought I have to help would maybe be that your E is too low keeping the libido down.
Same here I prefer Trest A. 10mg a day felt amazing.
Trest E feels more like deca to me. No euphoric feeling, more bloat, no libido increase.

Just curious where the good trest is coming from these days?.. oils or powders

I personally wouldn't do 100mg. I started out at 15mg daily, then bumped it up to 25mg daily but my systolic BP went to 160+ so I went back down to 15mg.
I agree! I think 100 mgs per day of Ment is too much for most people because of their blood pressure. Personally, I get a good effect on 100 mgs of Ment per week with a 600 mg per week test base. With Ment I do 25 mgs eod.

Same here I prefer Trest A. 10mg a day felt amazing.
Trest E feels more like deca to me. No euphoric feeling, more bloat, no libido increase.
Interesting! That’s what Trestolone deconate did too me when Pure Oils was selling it over-the-counter legally.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws