over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

leo longevity dead

But you're doing their job by keeping it from being talked about. Anyone that's not at least asking questions about people like this and SOOOOOOOO many others just "dropping dead," really has their head buried deep in the sand. I'm not saying I know the answer, but something seems to have escalated the number of deaths occurring like this by a drastic amount.

Pretty funny this was already edited for this. I had no idea and immediately asked the same....what does that tell you?

You all realize the shit this guy used to put in his body ya?

Its like wondering if it was "the jab" that killed him when he was found dead with a gun in hand lol

Leo was a human lab rat, just like his friend Bostin Loyd. They both went into very dangerous territory and paid the price by dying young. I hope the authorities don’t find any illegal drugs in Tony Huge’s house that could land him in prison. Thailand has some of the strictest drug laws in the world.

The problem is, the debate/ argument whatever you will want to call it does not help build muscle, it does not help bring us together. It does the opposite.
It’s catabolic and Causes division in our members.
We just do not see it being the place.

Use BigAs other site, discuss world issues.
Or use your social media etc.
It’s not the place for that topic.
We do this sometimes with political threads.

The problem is, the debate/ argument whatever you will want to call it does not help build muscle, it does not help bring us together. It does the opposite.

Agreed...And being honest we have had the discussions in the Mod forum and they turn out the same way as everywhere else...It is an argument that will be prevalent for the rest of our lifetimes and maybe further on, who knows?! Another one of those mysteries of the earth...Is there a God or is it only Gov lol?!!

Let's stick to discussing the injectables we know about - AAS, HGH, Slin, Peps, etc...Those are topics the forum is intended for;):cool:

So much please keep it off the site, there are so many places now that this "topic" is constantly debated and im so tired of getting it smacked in my face every where i look, so can we pls keep this site free from that.

Bostin's death was due to renal failure. Bostin was extreme but brutally honest and had a heart of gold. I'm assuming what he meant by "pure suicide" is that Bostin essentially used himself as a guinea pig to test the limits of bodybuilding drugs at extreme doses with ridiculous protocols to see how far he could push himself. Unfortunately, his self-experimentation ended in the manner it did, but I do think he was educated enough to understand the risks of what he was doing. Bostin did by no means intend to end his life early.
He didnt die from renal failure, he had the same "heart defect" as his dad had, he burst the main arterie in his heart and bleed to death.

What did Leo do to his wife? The wife that used to come on his podcast?

Well put.

Yeah I’ve got my views and I don’t push them on anyone. I come here for all things bodybuilding and it’s annoying seeing people on their soap box preaching either side of this particular argument.

I think we all appreciate the mods keeping these discussions out of this forum, so thank you. Professional Muscle has been the single greatest source and inspiration for my journey in this lifestyle and I’d hate to see it evolve into something else.

Glad this forum always tries to stay away from drama.....with that said respect to Leo and his family

We been telling you guys we don't want drama about Covid and vaccines. No one will ever agree and it gets nowhere. There are plenty of other social media sites that you can discuss this all day.

Good riddance.

That said, my humble condolences and respect for his wife, family, and I think he had a child(s). They should never have to go through this type of situation, whatever the reason.

We been telling you guys we don't want drama about Covid and vaccines. No one will ever agree and it gets nowhere. There are plenty of other social media sites that you can discuss this all day.
I have strong views on this topic like everybody else, but people need to respect the rules of the forum. They either follow it or get booted is my opinion:)

More than a fair request, and kindly asked by the staff, imo.

I just keep wondering what could have fallen down his toilet to make him want to rip the thing apart trying to retrieve it :unsure:

Wow. I was under the impression he took some research peptide in large enough quantities to go into renal failure. But if I remember, he announced it on Leos podcast where all the drama takes place so who knows how much truth there was to what he said at all. He knew what got views so that always has to be considered.

The genetic heart defect. That makes more sense with his sudden death.

He didnt die from renal failure, he had the same "heart defect" as his dad had, he burst the main arterie in his heart and bleed to death.

Wow. I was under the impression he took some research peptide in large enough quantities to go into renal failure. But if I remember, he announced it on Leos podcast where all the drama takes place so who knows how much truth there was to what he said at all. He knew what got views so that always has to be considered.

The genetic heart defect. That makes more sense with his sudden death.
His mom came on Dave Palumbo's podcast and told what the autopsy revealed :)

Regardless of whatever may be the case with (the often debated subject) the same principles of trying to minimize health risk while using PEDs apply. You probably don't want to take gear and peps that totally max your BP or excessively thicken your blood. The other factor not spoken of is a personal and private matter.

I watched a lot of his videos and the man was very knowledgeable about certain topics. I didn't like how he would attack certain people personally. He had the same hater mentality that Nick Trigili does. Their content is based off cutting some one up and putting them down. I'm cut from a different cloth and it's something I just can't respect. With that said I really do hate to hear of his passing. I was actually shocked when I first read the news. May he RIP and prayers to his wife, daughter, & family 🙏

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws