over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

leo longevity dead

I just keep wondering what could have fallen down his toilet to make him want to rip the thing apart trying to retrieve it :unsure:

Tony huge was doing a lot of videos with Leo and then leo just seemed to disappear..

The vibe I get from the whole thing is Leo relapsed and was going hard and OD'd.

Not speaking down on the guy. Just that's the story that lines up in my head when I hear all this shit.

Tony huge was doing a lot of videos with Leo and then leo just seemed to disappear..

The vibe I get from the whole thing is Leo relapsed and was going hard and OD'd.

Not speaking down on the guy. Just that's the story that lines up in my head when I hear all this shit.
Hopefully it doesn't end up being from Ibogaine after he just cut Ameen to pieces for it.

what does blood from the nose and mouth mean ? what causes that ?
anyone know what drugs he was experimenting with that could cause this ?
Tony Huge said he was laying there for up to three days. The nose and mouth blood could have just been the body’s natural purging.
Tony said he didn’t want to mention graphic details. Undiscovered for three days in Thai heat might have been pretty bad.

I do not wish death on anybody so with that being said my condolences to Leo and his family. I don’t like to talk bad about the dead but the man was an asshole at times. I felt like he made a lot of shit up to try to “seem cool and fit in “. Also starting fights with people on the internet for no apparent reason. Talking about morals all the time putting people down acting like he didn’t have any skeletons in the closet. With that being said I did like some of his videos though and I did learn some valuable stuff from
Him.

The staff is talking this over but for now
We would like to keep this forum away from the Covid topic. Good or bad comments.
Not because we work for phizer or main stream
Media…..
But because here we are brothers in Iron.

Maybe it is something that needs a (thread of its own or maybe we just keep it completely away from the site.
Please keep covid debate off this site. There is no need for it here at all. I come here to discuss BB, health and bullshit with the friendly personalities while trying to contribute as well.

And as far as Boston, I believe he took a peptide he knew causes quick kidney overload and damage but greatly underestimated the reality of this drug. It put him in like stage 4 kidney failure in which he needed dialysis yet refused to do this. But I think ultimately he had a heart related death following coming home from a normal workout. I believe he was not feeling well for a couple days prior but ignored this as well.

Jesus guys, you might not of liked him, but he died too young.

And let’s be honest, he probably struggled with a mental health disorder or personality disorder, like many of us.

RIP.

And I agree, there wil be a lot of “prayers”
Yes as a person who suffers from mental health issues myself I can say without a doubt he suffered from some issues. But we all have issues. The thing I saw with him though was acting like he was on some Moral high horse and we all found out he wasn’t…. But prayers none the less and I hope his family finds peace

Tony Huge said he was laying there for up to three days. The nose and mouth blood could have just been the body’s natural purging.
Tony said he didn’t want to mention graphic details. Undiscovered for three days in Thai heat might have been pretty bad.
maybe, but in 2019 I was on phone with a friend of mine . 59 min later he overdosed, he was high as a kite, couldn't tell when i was on phone because he was always stimmed out. anyway, within 15-20 min of death his ears mouth lips etc was blue, and he was bleeding out of his nose and ears his DAUGHTER Told me who I keep in touch with.

I think we all appreciate the mods keeping these discussions out of this forum, so thank you. Professional Muscle has been the single greatest source and inspiration for my journey in this lifestyle and I’d hate to see it evolve into something else.
Not sure why you aren't speaking for yourself. The only reason there isn't dissent to that is everyone on the opposing side is worried about getting banned.

Not sure why you aren't speaking for yourself. The only reason there isn't dissent to that is everyone on the opposing side is worried about getting banned.
Or maybe because most people agree with him. Rules are the rules. Most people don’t want the nonsense! This site is about building muscle and steroids, not brands of tin foil! Appreciate the mods keeping it that way!

I will say this much...I don't know anything about this guy, how he died or what his drug habits were...but...He sure did pick a bad name to roll with:unsure:🧐

I will say this much...I don't know anything about this guy, how he died or what his drug habits were...but...He sure did pick a bad name to roll with:unsure:🧐
The irony is assuredly epic

PphkepgB7F.jpeg

So at one point Tony Huge heard the commotion caused by Leo for 15 minutes. Yet Leo laid there dead for 3 days. Am I understanding that correctly?

Correct, there is a lot of sketchy stuff.

Beware very graphic photos below:

Correct, there is a lot of sketchy stuff.

Beware very graphic photos below:

No kidding, I did not expect to see his bloody dead face on there. Absolutely brutal. What a way to go… I don’t wish that on anyone.

I’m very curious to toxicology and cause of death.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131