over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you want to be “jacked”?

Wanted to look like Arnold! I would have loved to get my hands on AAS as a teen. Glad I didn’t because I didn’t know Jack shit.

AAS forums provided me with a wealth of knowledge that I’m forever grateful for. I’ll always contribute what I can to this forum to help the next guy/gal in line!

I’ll be on AAS till I die… Not being muscular isn’t a life I wanna live. I got way too many f’n issues!

Cage

I was a fat kid in the 80s, like when it wasn't normal to be fat, when fat kids got made fun of. I started exercising/ lifting when i was around 14 or so, lost like 70lbs, took me years to regain that weight w purpose. Funny thing is, I'm still self conscious in a shirts-off situation, don't like people staring at me

I was molested too i am sorry to hear you went through that bro. That really will fuck a kid up. We have a lot of sick F#cks in this world and they get to walk around free. its BS.
Effected me into twenties. Forgot about it a long time, then it resurfaced. Thankfully with the help of an empathetic ex girlfriend and entacogen , both helped me relive it, and look at it in a different light. I can talk about it when I want to or choose not to, but I used to not be able to talk about it. Sorry to hear that happened to you. I think those sick fvcks will eventually get whats coming to them, if they keep doing the same thing over and over. If you ever want anyone to talk with about it my inbox is open. Godspeed, with God we can conquer anything.

Right. I was the opposite with the covid lockdown, situation. I lost weight and continue to do so.
I started running and doing body weight exercises outside because of the stupid mask mandates at the gym.
Never wore a mask. Not on the airplane. Not at the club. Not in the restaurant. Not in the grocery store.
Now head of the CDC and Phowchee both say mask mandates were just feel good measures. To make the populace feel as if they were doing something.
Vitamin c. D zinc and horse paste work wonders.
*high five* me neither, nor have I ever taken a rona test

I was a fat kid in the 80s, like when it wasn't normal to be fat, when fat kids got made fun of. I started exercising/ lifting when i was around 14 or so, lost like 70lbs, took me years to regain that weight w purpose. Funny thing is, I'm still self conscious in a shirts-off situation, don't like people staring at me
Lets be clear, they still get made fun of and sure as hell did all through to the 2010s

It started to overcome self felt inadequacies from being a fat kid made fun of. It continued as an addictive outlet to pull me out of a certain-death addiction to consumption that found the road to drugs.
Anything I do is all or nothing and I'm inherently inclined to do nothing most of the time. I went all in and it gave me a career as well as a physique. Unfortunately, I pushed these limits, too and have health consequences for it now but, as stated just before, I think I would have died from recreation long ago without the outlet.

I don't know. I go back and forth from endurance training to basically powerlifting. The most aesthetic that I look is from swimming while on low dose of test

Had some influences musclemag 2006 no pain no gain log book, wwe superstars, etc.. I thought everyone looked pretty cool. 😎 Fast forward to now I do it to set myself apart from the average man. I guess I have insecurities but my wife loves me the more "lean/bigger" I get so it's a win, win

Wanting to max out my looks. Reach my peak physical form. Put on the most amount of weight as I can whilst still being flexible, nimble and fast.

I went to see Conan The Barbarian in 1982 with my best friend who was into weight lifting. I was lifting too, but not serious enough to make any progress. I didn’t even want to see that movie. It looked stupid to me. I never got into all the fantasy stuff.

But after watching Arnold for two hours in that movie - which I was right, it was pretty dumb - I thought, man, I’d like to be built like that guy.

We had video rental stores back then and by coincidence I found a copy of Pumping Iron about 2 weeks after seeing Conan. Same guy, Arnold. So I rented it. And. That. Was. It. Though I was between 11th & 12th grades in high school, I started making my plans to move to Southern California right then. And I started lifting harder and much more seriously and methodically. And eating better. Reading all the muscle mags.

I never stopped after that. I love it.

I went to see Conan The Barbarian in 1982 with my best friend who was into weight lifting. I was lifting too, but not serious enough to make any progress. I didn’t even want to see that movie. It looked stupid to me. I never got into all the fantasy stuff.

But after watching Arnold for two hours in that movie - which I was right, it was pretty dumb - I thought, man, I’d like to be built like that guy.

We had video rental stores back then and by coincidence I found a copy of Pumping Iron about 2 weeks after seeing Conan. Same guy, Arnold. So I rented it. And. That. Was. It. Though I was between 11th & 12th grades in high school, I started making my plans to move to Southern California right then. And I started lifting harder and much more seriously and methodically. And eating better. Reading all the muscle mags.

I never stopped after that. I love it.
Judging by your avatar it really had an impact … 😁

Van Dam, dude. Bloodsport.
Turns out, girls like it too.

Got a bench and weight set in 7th grade and trained for atheltics early in HS. Got more serious junior year. Rest is history - never stopped. Taken some breaks due to professional or personal/family necessity but that's just a necessary pause. Looking good is nice but I do it for me. I'd do it just for the inner feeling and nothing else. Love it. It's part of my life and foundational.

Been in/around OL and PL with close friends who have won Intl level events and held world records (I'm a nobody - just fortunate to have the experience and close friends, some dead now sadly). Was loosely involved in S&C and may have made that a career at some point.

Late 40s, pretty modest goals today, quality of life and enjoyment. Health is part of that. Body hurts more if I don't train and remain active. I monitor my stuff closely and know my body. It remains fairly resilient but I don't abuse it or take it for granted. I think I've found a nice balance with ebb/flow in life that works for me. Still learning, adapting and enjoying. I don't have many people in my life who train seriously anymore so I'm grateful for boards and interaction here.

When I was younger around 17-18ish due to OCD I developed anorexia. Dropped down to sub 125lbs at 6’2 and eventually the doctors told me if I didn’t gain weight I would die. They tried to in-patient me but I refused. My family told me I looked like a Holocaust survivor, and I swore to my father I would gain weight. Started the gym and a proper diet the next day.

This lifestyle may not be the healthiest but it ended up saving my life.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member