over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dhb vs masteron vs winstrol

For those who say Winny is a good muscle builder did you run it on a lean bulk or recomp? I've only ever heard of it being used in a defect

I recall two classic combos back in the 90s (probably dating back into 80s) and it was deca/winny and deca/dbol. Both were bulk, one just more sensative to water and total weight gain (so if guess what some term as lean gains). I'd view it as adding lower dose of Tren to a bulk stack (not that it's exactly the same as tren but same theory in adding it).

I've never run it in a big deficit (I tend not to do those) or an all out don't give a fuck bulk (OK I've done that but rare). Works great for recomp or moderate gain goal as per above. Feel good, get strong, energy, powerful look that matches in gym.

Don't get me wrong. We are talking relative for good muscle builder. It's not deca or drol but it skull fucks Masteron and crushes Primo at multiples of mg. Used to be really popular and I guess still is on this board (people with real experience not parroting another gym bro board parrot ).

If winny wasn’t so hard on health I would take it almost all the time to be honest. Cosmetically it is great and at least for me was a nice strength boost, and found it useful in adding size or tightening up. Outside of test if I could pick one aas to magically have no bad physical health impact it would be winstrol.
Best I ever looked was on tren and winny, didn’t feel great though! Best I ever looked and still felt good was test and winny

If winny wasn’t so hard on health I would take it almost all the time to be honest.
Is it really any harder on our health than any other oral save proviron? Or test undecanoate?
Cosmetically it is great and at least for me was a nice strength boost, and found it useful in adding size or tightening up. Outside of test if I could pick one aas to magically have no bad physical health impact it would be winstrol.
I mean, if we're living in fantasy land, wouldn't tren top that list?

Tren most definitely if mental sides were included!!

Some interesting thing about winny is that it's supposed to be an progesterone agonist! But it delivers an androgenic effect, maybe that's why is good for fat burning purposes, Dan Duchain used to say that progesterone is a good fat burner you just have to get over the water retention. Is that true? I never cared enough to look dipper into it

Some interesting thing about winny is that it's supposed to be an progesterone agonist! But it delivers an androgenic effect, maybe that's why is good for fat burning purposes, Dan Duchain used to say that progesterone is a good fat burner you just have to get over the water retention. Is that true? I never cared enough to look dipper into it
Duchaine at one time stated that Winstrol was the most worthless AAS ever.
I always wondered why he came to this conclusion.

Duchaine at one time stated that Winstrol was the most worthless AAS ever.
I always wondered why he came to this conclusion.

I'm wondering if the products available at the time played a role in his opinion. If you have the, from what I have read, really rough syringe clogging water based suspension and low potency(mg wise) tablets led to people using lower than ideal doses leading to the reputation as being weak?????

I'm wondering if the products available at the time played a role in his opinion. If you have the, from what I have read, really rough syringe clogging water based suspension and low potency(mg wise) tablets led to people using lower than ideal doses leading to the reputation as being weak?????
I'm absolutely sure Duchaine could have had anything, in any amount, at any time...At no cost.

I agree on winny as a best compound of those 3. Winny is amazing great cutter and great bulker. 500 mg test with 50 mg winny is awesome.

I'm absolutely sure Duchaine could have had anything, in any amount, at any time...At no cost.
I never said anything about cost. For example back in the day you had 2mg anavar tablets, and that was it. MOST people were not taking 25 tabs of anything so people used what would be considered a "normal" amount of them, say 4-5 tabs/day and report back that: anavar is weak............ these days people take UGL 25 or 50mg tabs and take 50-100mg/day and it's not thought of AS weak as it used to be.

SO if people back then had to choose between painful water based shots that clogged anything smaller than a 21g(and needing daily or EOD shots to boot) OR had low potency tabs to choose from I am just wondering if they were using too low of a dose and concluding it was "weak."

I never said anything about cost. For example back in the day you had 2mg anavar tablets, and that was it. MOST people were not taking 25 tabs of anything so people used what would be considered a "normal" amount of them, say 4-5 tabs/day and report back that: anavar is weak............ these days people take UGL 25 or 50mg tabs and take 50-100mg/day and it's not thought of AS weak as it used to be.

SO if people back then had to choose between painful water based shots that clogged anything smaller than a 21g(and needing daily or EOD shots to boot) OR had low potency tabs to choose from I am just wondering if they were using too low of a dose and concluding it was "weak."
I got your point man, already did in your former post, but that's not the case with Dan Duchaine; if you know the character well enough, he even manufactured his own products and distributed perfect copies (with exact dosing) to pharmacies (!!!), a crazy, huge operation and used everything under the sun at any imaginable dose. BTW he was referring to the compound itself, regardless of the dosage and rouge of administration.

Winny - Great but dries out joints, won't inject more then 1x E5D & Var is a better oral
DHB - Fuck that painful shit...I couldn't hit the 3-4 places I pinned that for like 6-8wks
Mast - Love Mast E(60mg currently ontop of 280t)...1ml 1x/wk

Winny - Great but dries out joints, won't inject more then 1x E5D & Var is a better oral
DHB - Fuck that painful shit...I couldn't hit the 3-4 places I pinned that for like 6-8wks
Mast - Love Mast E(60mg currently ontop of 280t)...1ml 1x/wk

Apparently that sponsor Direct VIP has painless DHB. The one Sour Diesel reps for... FYI

Apparently that sponsor Direct VIP has painless DHB. The one Sour Diesel reps for... FYI
Unless they’re adding supersolvents it’s a crock of shit. The only way I’ve found to reduce the pain is lower dosage (80-90mg/ml, and a thicker oil)

Plenty of sources claim that their the expert brewer and have a secret no one else does.

Unless they’re adding supersolvents it’s a crock of shit. The only way I’ve found to reduce the pain is lower dosage (80-90mg/ml, and a thicker oil)

Plenty of sources claim that their the expert brewer and have a secret no one else does.

But it's not. Plenty of labs can make pip free DHB. I talk from true experience. Euro-pharm is legit and knows their shit. Others clearly figured it out. Glad a sponsor has finally said this on a board. PIP free DHB exists and is amazing! Run it!

But it's not. Plenty of labs can make pip free DHB. I talk from true experience. Euro-pharm is legit and knows their shit. Others clearly figured it out. Glad a sponsor has finally said this on a board. PIP free DHB exists and is amazing! Run it!
Like I said with just standard ba/bb it’s not happening. They’re not mixing it in a different order to remove the pip. Lmao.

Winstrol is stronger, IMO, mg for mg, over Masteron. Tough to beat winny. I love the strength and aesthetics it provides. I have not run injectible winny in oil. For those with experience, do you find it the same dosing as with tabs/caps?

DHB was a bit of a disappointment for me. Kind of like EQ. Some people really like it, some people don't.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131