over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Sleeping Medication?

There is a product called Sleep 3 that works great, it has a blend with melatonin in it and both variants in pill form work great, the gummies have a different blend of active ingredient that do not work as well. I was very impressed and you can fine it at walmart, cvs, or walgreens.

Its funny cause all the stuff we can get,but tranquilizers like Ativan or xanax is impossible ..My doc wont give me Ativan and it drives me nuts as to why...Everyone I now gets xanax for christ sakes ..

Its funny cause all the stuff we can get,but tranquilizers like Ativan or xanax is impossible ..My doc wont give me Ativan and it drives me nuts as to why...Everyone I now gets xanax for christ sakes ..
I would get a new Dr and just tell the new one your old dr wasn't managing your symptoms effectively, try one that gives everyone else you know pills.

so my doctor has put me on seroquel 25mg a day and i have to say it works wonders for me, i was very skeptical and at the beginning i felt tired and drowsy when waking up, but after a couple weeks it works great and i have no issue wakin up and feeling fresh.

Melatonin - 10mg prebed
5HTP - 100mg prebed
Magnesium - 800mg total from food and supps

These have been my go-to's but since I went back on GH (2iu in the am) I've been kinda groggy in the mornings. So I may drop the dose of melatonin I was using.

I'm not sure how much the 5HTP helps honestly, that's a pretty new addition and I don't think I'll add it in once I run out.

I tried (1) Hydroxyzine 25mg one night and had trouble peeing the next day. And I already take finasteride and flomax for the prostate.
I usually take (1) trazadone 50mg, (1) ambien 10mg, and (2) melatonin 10mg. I get about 3 hours of sleep out of that cocktail.
Ouch. I thought my 4 hours was brutal.

You need to go to a psyciatrist. Not your family doctor.

so my doctor has put me on seroquel 25mg a day and i have to say it works wonders for me, i was very skeptical and at the beginning i felt tired and drowsy when waking up, but after a couple weeks it works great and i have no issue wakin up and feeling fresh.
@specter ...happy holidays.
For seroquel, do use it daily? Or as needed basis.
After using for couple weeks, no tired or drowsy still?
You take it at bed time?
Or couple hours before?
My doctor has me using 100mg.

MS

@specter ...happy holidays.
For seroquel, do use it daily? Or as needed basis.
After using for couple weeks, no tired or drowsy still?
You take it at bed time?
Or couple hours before?
My doctor has me using 100mg.

MS
Same to you brotha
i use it daily, i take it like about 30mins pre bed and it took like a month in total of use before the tiredness/drowsy feeling in the morning was gone totally, it still pops by once in a blue moon but nothing like in the beginning.
im only on 25mg, tried to go down to 12,5mg but had shit effect 25mg is my best effect/sideeffect dose atm

You need to go to a psyciatrist. Not your family doctor.
👍

Something like 90% of all phycoactive drugs are prescribed by general practitioners.

Metoprolol..I just take 25-50mg with a melatonin pill(not sublingual) as soon as I get in bed.

Beta-blockers are awesome sleep meds if you take them at the right time
not great for sex drive though. Had heart surgery 6+ mo ago and its crushed my libido. I wish it did not. Do you notice any issue? Its a pretty common side effect which is why I ask.

3 ius GH first thing in the morning makes me sleep like a baby at night. I’m completely refreshed and up within 5-6 hours vs 8-9 of crappy sleep before. That little bit of extra free time that I don’t sleep makes me so much more productive in my day to day life.

not great for sex drive though. Had heart surgery 6+ mo ago and its crushed my libido. I wish it did not. Do you notice any issue? Its a pretty common side effect which is why I ask.
I’ve been taking metoprolol forever..never had an issue at all

Trazadone is the go to, it doesn’t fuck up sleep hierarchy.

The hypnotics work, but your stages of sleep will be greatly altered.

Anti histamines (Benadryl, hydroxizine build tolerance quickly.

Seroquel works, but it’s an antipsychotic…ducking wirh dopamine again

Benzos are poison.
Yea the VA put me on benzos in 2007 and I’ve been tapering off them for almost 2 years now and I’ve still got a bit to go. Stay away from them. The addiction can surely outlast your stage years.

👍

Something like 90% of all phycoactive drugs are prescribed by general practitioners.
It's around 60% and it is a big problem.

live resin liquid diamonds THC/CANNABANOID WIDE SPECTRUM or ROSIN
Mag Glycinate
Melatonin

I wake up a few times per night but sleep is SUPER SOLID until then and after i fall asleep fine and wake up fine not groggy.

It's around 60% and it is a big problem.
Good catch.

OK, just shoot me 🙂

And a 9 is just a 6 upside down 🤔

I have to take Klonopin, or my mind runs wild all night. It really sucks. I hate thinking and getting upset with things I can’t control. I’ll just say being in the court system for 6 straight years will do a number on ya.

Good ol Xanny’s…. .5-1mg nightly. I’m out like a light. It’s not for everybody but it’s been my routine for many years now.

Cage

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2