over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evaluating Safer Use Models

Bloodwork looks great is the famous last words of more than a few that are no longer with us. My bloodwork on 1200mg of test, 400mg tren, 5iu GH, 1/2mg of arimidex 3x per week, T3 & clen is good.........literally all perimeters are within range. I am absolutely 100% unhealthy as fuck on all this. Keep your head out of the sand.

It is insane to me how the good benefit of a statin can overpower the LDL rise from AAS. I used 50mg anavar and my LDL was 41 while 5mg rosuvastatin and 10mg ezetimibe were in there. HDL went down to 26 but the LDL didn't move. Cool stuff.
Latest LDL was 32 on 25mg Anavar and 100mg test per day

Gonna drop ezetimibe. I don’t think it’s necessary anymore lol

Bloodwork looks great is the famous last words of more than a few that are no longer with us. My bloodwork on 1200mg of test, 400mg tren, 5iu GH, 1/2mg of arimidex 3x per week, T3 & clen is good.........literally all perimeters are within range. I am absolutely 100% unhealthy as fuck on all this. Keep your head out of the sand.
You have quantifiable health metrics showing no issued yet you say you are 100% unhealthy as fuck.

What evidence shows you're 100% unhealthy as fuck? You have evidence showing the opposite.

Yeah sorry, 0 reasoning behind this

1. You've not given enough information as to why you think you are unhealthy. Are you out of breathe, exhausted, bloated? Give more info.

2. You're definition of unhealthy is vague. Its like saying what clean or unclean food is...very different to everyone.
Some people can eat McDonalds on a cheat meal and feel fine. They got 90% of their plan in and the 10% is Mickey D's. While others can do that same cheat meal and feel like dogshit. "unhealthy."

Have we come up with a safer use model yet or are we leaning towards to broad across users to prescribe some set of parameters?

My question is a bit different.
If you believe these values don't reveal anything about your health status, why do you even bother getting them checked?

I read "safer use models" and I get a bit sick because of the unfathomable jackass that is Victor Black. Has anyone seen a more repellent personality on the whole internet? LOL. What is his problem?

He keeps a pestering a very nice mod here because professionalmuscle didn't give him his own section where only he could answer questions LOL. "Forums don't work because people keep interfering." Our mod just keeps being nice to him despite VB not deserving it, but that's just my opinion, not a slight at the mod.

He's alienated every single person in these spaces. Now the latest victim is Scott Stevenson, who everyone speaks well of, who said, paraphrased, "I don't know the details of the Black models but I'm glad there are alternatives" Lol I loved that comment but VB took it as an affront.

There's plenty of problems and things to discuss about his "models" (rules) but the fella maybe should be shunned instead? Because why should he be promoted/discussed when he can't behave at all like a normal person? I don't know.

Actually, it's not that serious but I just had to say this Lol. In a way it"s fascinating. I can't look away, I read his IG posts for the latest fuckery.
How many followers does he have?

I celebrated with a beer when I learned he posted this:

Victor-Black-derides-Type-IIx-ProM.png

I believe that I occupy rent in his head, since he got the capitalisation and everything correct, and he's usually terrible at that.

Elevated RHR
Decreased HRV
Diverticulitis (tren)
Acid Reflux (tren)
Decreased Vo2 Max

Why do I do bloodwork? Kidney function.

Elevated RHR
Decreased HRV
Diverticulitis (tren)
Acid Reflux (tren)
Decreased Vo2 Max

Why do I do bloodwork? Kidney function.
Those are called your “vitals”.

If you have stress on your body FROM those things it would be showing on test like HSCRP and homocysteine.

Do you check those markers and do comprehensive blood work or just look at your kidneys?

If you stick your head into an open space and only look one way- that’s all you’re going to see. You have to look at everything to get the FULL picture.

But all that aside the better question is why are you taking tren?

View attachment 195534

I believe that I occupy rent in his head, since he got the capitalisation and everything correct, and he's usually terrible at that.
You should feel so honored. He’s gotta get some exposure before his new $200 per month price tag hits. 😂

Can someone remind me of his credentials again…

His “about us” page sums them up very nicely. Not even a joke. It’s his actual about us page. LOL

IMG_7694.png

The above is why I quit taking tren.

full panel, no homocysteine. I do check both now. Again i have been at this for 30 years, damage becomes cumulative and can creep up.

The above is why I quit taking tren.

full panel, no homocysteine. I do check both now. Again i have been at this for 30 years, damage becomes cumulative and can creep up.
It can if you leave it unchecked. But there are smarter and responsible ways IMO that myself and others utilize to not end up in that boat.

Am I saying this sport is healthy? No.

But there is a way to stay healthy while doing it and “better” smarter ways IMO.

It can if you leave it unchecked. But there are smarter and responsible ways IMO that myself and others utilize to not end up in that boat.

Am I saying this sport is healthy? No.

But there is a way to stay healthy while doing it and “better” smarter ways IMO.
agreed. just sharing my experience.

You should feel so honored. He’s gotta get some exposure before his new $200 per month price tag hits. 😂

Can someone remind me of his credentials again…

His “about us” page sums them up very nicely. Not even a joke. It’s his actual about us page. LOL

View attachment 195538
Two hundred dollars isn't a lot, but it's just pissing money away with VB. He can't even string together a coherent sentence.

Added Ezetimibe to my rosuvastatin to see if I could improve on my lipids while on cycle (test, primo, anavar) for reference my total cholesterol last year off cycle with no meds was 232 with 161 ldl

CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL
134 03/20/24
99 04/01/24

TRIGLYCERIDES
68 03/20/24
68 04/01/24

CHOL/HDLC RATIO
5.2 H 03/20/24
3.7 04/01/24

NON HDL CHOLESTEROL
108 03/20/24
72 04/01/24

HDL CHOLESTEROL
26 L 03/20/24
27 L 04/01/24

LDL-CHOLESTEROL
93 03/20/24
58 04/01/24

View attachment 195534

He's alienated every single positive relation he had in this space, the "last man standing" was homonunculus and he went too, by Vic's own choice, didn't even do anything.

At the same time I believe in giving credit if someone rips off his "protocols," and uses them as is own. He's had a huge impact in how other's "prescribe" steroids to their clients. Maybe this says something about the relative level of most supposed "experts" today.

This “safe methods” on blood work can be misleading. Most of us have enlarged hearts, periods of high blood pressure esp when starting new compounds or years before we got smart. Scarred kidneys or liver, and if preconditioned there’s nothing you can do about any of it anyway.

This nandrolone and dbol is neurotoxic that Justin miller preaches all that shit is ridiculous, use what compounds you feel best on. And dose will depend on your growth. The bigger you get the more drugs you’re gonna need it’s that simple. If something gives you problems don’t take it lol

This “safe methods” on blood work can be misleading. Most of us have enlarged hearts, periods of high blood pressure esp when starting new compounds or years before we got smart. Scarred kidneys or liver, and if preconditioned there’s nothing you can do about any of it anyway.

This nandrolone and dbol is neurotoxic that Justin miller preaches all that shit is ridiculous, use what compounds you feel best on. And dose will depend on your growth. The bigger you get the more drugs you’re gonna need it’s that simple. If something gives you problems don’t take it lol
This is basically all correct, though hopefully most don't have liver or kidney necrosis, nephritis, etc. That takes stupidity. Hopefully we're not, on average, that dumb.

There's no "preconditioning" to susceptibility to maladies like cardiomegaly, liver adenomas, renal failure. These require toxic doses and durations (e.g., 17AA androgens) that are above and beyond what would be regarded as tolerable clinically (e.g., 50 mg oxymetholone in a female anemic child for 6 - 18 mo.). IMO, if you achieve any of the conditions listed here besides cardiomegaly (that is reversible, rapidly, upon cessation), you're just an asshole.

This is basically all correct, though hopefully most don't have liver or kidney necrosis, nephritis, etc. That takes stupidity. Hopefully we're not, on average, that dumb.

There's no "preconditioning" to susceptibility to maladies like cardiomegaly, liver adenomas, renal failure. These require toxic doses and durations (e.g., 17AA androgens) that are above and beyond what would be regarded as tolerable clinically (e.g., 50 mg oxymetholone in a female anemic child for 6 - 18 mo.). IMO, if you achieve any of the conditions listed here besides cardiomegaly (that is reversible, rapidly, upon cessation), you're just an asshole.
What are the main culprits for those? Non-stop tren/oral use, uncontrolled BP?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear