over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Who would win this fight, Fedor Vs Fully Grown Male Chimpanzee

Sadly (for me at least), one's paycheck is a better tool for establishing dominance in the human world, while muscle and physical prowess still rule the animal kingdom.

Not that long ago I remember...

I was reading in one of the local papers where State troopers were called to a house which had a chimp as a pet. The Chimp attaked the owners friend and gave him a nice beat down....they called the police and when they got there I guess the chimp ended up handing one of the trooper his ass too...

However...they ended up having to shoot and kill the chimp. I cant rememeber how big the chimp was or anything like that.

I'll see if I can find the paper in the stack I have next to the fire place to be burned that had all the details.

Lucky for us they Arent very smart and Dont have Guns :eek:
Chimps would be ruling the world :D

Thats a bad deal. Sounds like the Damn thing Ripped her Apart.
Article I read said the Lady Had Given it a xanax.

Lucky for us they Arent very smart and Dont have Guns :eek:
Chimps would be ruling the world :D

Thats a bad deal. Sounds like the Damn thing Ripped her Apart.
Article I read said the Lady Had Given it a xanax.

And THAT is what this thread boils down to. They may beat us in an unarmed fight, but we have thumbs and better brain power, so they don't stand a fuckin' chance.:D

Fully Grown Male/Female Chimpanzee - Win
Fedor/Or any other human - Lose

Many of these questions have already been answered. Unfortunately it was over 2000 years ago. It is exactly this line of thinking that led to animal versus animal and animal versus human matchups in the Coliseum in Roman days.

I pray the state of Conn gets sued lovely for allowing the stupidity of this to happen.

By the way no human could hurt a full grown male chimp. It's not 3-7x stronger than pee-wee herman, but 3-7x a strong 220-lb human male.

what about a bengal tiger Vs. Full grown male silverback gorilla? i might have to give it to the gorilla.....i think animal planet had a show about that predator vs predator or something like that. i remember a lion would beat a tiger, tigers dont fight much and male lions fight all the time.

Big Chimpin'

I would not want a chimp chomping on my sack if I were Fedor, so I would forfeit (chimp wins by default). If I was a Chimp I'd 1) get a data entry job. 2) do the work of two humans using the thumbs on my feet. and 3) profit. :D

Last edited:
Many of these questions have already been answered. Unfortunately it was over 2000 years ago. It is exactly this line of thinking that led to animal versus animal and animal versus human matchups in the Coliseum in Roman days.

So true. too bad they didnt have video cameras back then...imagine them

So what exactly makes the monkey 3-7x stronger if the weights are the same -- stronger/thicker tendons? More dense muscle (so that a 200lb lean monkey has more lean tissue than a 200lb man)? Always been curious about this.

I've also heard an ant can carry some multiple of its bodyweight... What exactly prevents us from attaining that same strength? Is it the physiology/mechanics of our bodies?

Chimp even on a bad day. Wild animals are so freakin tough. Fedor would be defeated by a mother Racoon too if she were protecting her babies. I saw a racoon lay into a trucker who was fuking with it. it was like a tornado of razor-blades going into his face.

So what exactly makes the monkey 3-7x stronger if the weights are the same -- stronger/thicker tendons? More dense muscle (so that a 200lb lean monkey has more lean tissue than a 200lb man)? Always been curious about this.

I've also heard an ant can carry some multiple of its bodyweight... What exactly prevents us from attaining that same strength? Is it the physiology/mechanics of our bodies?

imo its the same reason a chimp can never do the mental tasks or fine muscular movements, hand-eye coordination skills that humans do. no matter how hard they train to play a piano, paint a picture, design and build things, scientific discoveries, etc. genetics. mechanics, differences in muscle, tendons must be stronger to deal with higher muscle strength, bone is probably more dense.

I still love how the chimps owner drugged him with xanax that morning....stupid humans:rolleyes:

Watched a special on chimps on Animal planet. They said extremely
large and very strong tendens.

holy shit! that is funny:D :D :D
his name was Jocko!!!! thats awesome man.

i don't really fear animals in any way, but after reading this about chimps...yikes. -STEELE

We would take his little ass out side during the summer with a collar
around his waist and very light chain so he could run around the
yard. there were times he'd get into the trees and we could'nt get him
out so we had to wait till dark that's when we'd here this tinny little rap
at the door.:rolleyes:

a chimp would massacre any human being . when they do those tests to see how strong chimps are , the chimps all calm and shit and there told do lift something, there basically fucking around and this still throw 1000s of pounds around like its nothing
if they are mad or really had to get something done for some reason and adrenaline kicks in you can times those weights by 10 lol

this particular chimp tore both of the womens hands clear off, ripped her face off and tore her eyes out. they had to reattach her hands and she basically has no face.
they can easily with there bare hands tear any of your limbs right of your body. when your realize they can do this then you start understand how strong they are

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity