over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Who would win this fight, Fedor Vs Fully Grown Male Chimpanzee

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Read this first if you dont know about the chimp story

**broken link removed**

Okay, here is a new classic debate, who would win, Fedor vs the fully grown 200lb male chimp.

Anything goes, no weapons... pretty much a fight to the death.

And remember, chimps are supposedly way stronger than most humans and are extremely aggressive....

Yea I read that chimps are 3-7x stronger than humans, even the strongest ones.. If it was a tough crazy chimp, I think the chimp gets the advantage lol, cuz a human isn't gonna kno it's fighting style and be able to counter it properly.. Plus they basically have 4 hands w/ very sharp claws which is pretty big.. And lastly they can obviously take a beating - cuz even that "nice" chimp got stabbed w/ a butcher knife and it didn't phase him, and then once he got shot multiple times he still ran back up into his house before he died.. It could go both ways if the human gets some really good shots on it, but I think a tough chimp would still get the advantage just based on strength, flexibility, and the claws/teeth. :D

Read this first if you dont know about the chimp story

**broken link removed**

Okay, here is a new classic debate, who would win, Fedor vs the fully grown 200lb male chimp.

Anything goes, no weapons... pretty much a fight to the death.

And remember, chimps are supposedly way stronger than most humans and are extremely aggressive....
WELL A CHIMP USES HIS TEETH..SO FEDOR WOULD HAVE NO CHANCE EVEN IF HE COULD USE HIS..

fedor by rear naked choke. 3:21 of the first round. chimp would do some damage though.

WELL A CHIMP USES HIS TEETH..SO FEDOR WOULD HAVE NO CHANCE EVEN IF HE COULD USE HIS..

Mike tyson has advantege here. He uses his teeth too LoL

Mike tyson has advantege here. He uses his teeth too LoL

Chimp wins hands down. Mike will bite off your ear. Chimps have been known to chew off a man's genitals. :eek: I'll give up an ear. :p

Chimp wins hands down. Mike will bite off your ear. Chimps have been known to chew off a man's genitals. :eek: I'll give up an ear. :p

Yea I heard they go right for the balls.

I got this from another forum where chimps strengths were being discussed.

"Looking at it from an evolutionary standpoint... chimps live in trees and they have FOUR ARMS. They can easily dangle or pull themselves up from any one of these "arms". They can also easily leap from tree to tree and grab onto another branch effortlessly. Imagine the forces involved with these landings. Olympic gymnasts after years of training don't have anything on chimps just living their every day lives.

They are emensely strong and in a fight they use all four "hands". They will disable your two arms with two of theirs while they tear you apart with the other two plus their formidable teeth. A 150 lb chimp could kill any man. No matter how big or how strong.

They also like to disable what they see as your weapons first. They will chew your fingers off usually in the begining leaving you defenseless. Then they will move onto chewing your face off. And if you are tangling with a male chimp, there is good chance they will castrate you and carry your balls away.

Seriously.... I'd rather me mauled by a lion or eaten by a shark before I'd want one of these things after me."

Yea I heard they go right for the balls.

I got this from another forum where chimps strengths were being discussed.

"Looking at it from an evolutionary standpoint... chimps live in trees and they have FOUR ARMS. They can easily dangle or pull themselves up from any one of these "arms". They can also easily leap from tree to tree and grab onto another branch effortlessly. Imagine the forces involved with these landings. Olympic gymnasts after years of training don't have anything on chimps just living their every day lives.

They are emensely strong and in a fight they use all four "hands". They will disable your two arms with two of theirs while they tear you apart with the other two plus their formidable teeth. A 150 lb chimp could kill any man. No matter how big or how strong.

They also like to disable what they see as your weapons first. They will chew your fingers off usually in the begining leaving you defenseless. Then they will move onto chewing your face off. And if you are tangling with a male chimp, there is good chance they will castrate you and carry your balls away.

Seriously.... I'd rather me mauled by a lion or eaten by a shark before I'd want one of these things after me."

Good post. Man, makes it sound like the chimp is the most viscious creature on earth. The whole loosing your gonads thing is enough to make me fearful. I wonder how a big male chimp would do against something like an african lion!

Good post. Man, makes it sound like the chimp is the most viscious creature on earth. The whole loosing your gonads thing is enough to make me fearful. I wonder how a big male chimp would do against something like an african lion!

Haha yea man, the best part is, the movies make everyone think Chimps are kind, caring and loving creatures...and are good at sports.. for example:

MVP - Most Valuable Primate ( the chimp plays hockey)
MXP - Most Extreme Primate (the chimp snowboards or something)
That one movie about a chimp who was mickey mantle's pet and he plays baseball

and so on...

Nash was in critical condition Tuesday with "life-changing, if not life-threatening," injuries to her face and hands, Mayor Dannel Malloy said.

I can't imagine what this chimp did to this poor lady's face?? Chimps are wild animals.. They shouldn't be domesticated.. We already have humans.. The domesticated apes..

Not only ate chimps strong as hell tjhey are very agile and fast animals. would put my money on the chimp to win. Not exactly something I would actually like to see happen though. Glad this all hypothetical.

I feel sorry for the chimp in that story. I also feel for the chimps owner but these aniamls are dangerous and unpredictable. Hell it was not that long ago that they discovered some very disturbing behaviour in chimps. As in gang violence and killing sprees. They will rip apart another monkey and eat them. Pretty chilling stuff!!

the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me. its like "oh my god my cat ate my child!"....well lady your cat was a bengal tiger...what did you expect it to do? theyre wild animals, and theyre smart, the combination of both makes them verry dangerous. leave them alone.

the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me. its like "oh my god my cat ate my child!"....well lady your cat was a bengal tiger...what did you expect it to do? theyre wild animals, and theyre smart, the combination of both makes them verry dangerous. leave them alone.
I don't recall anyone ever giving us credit for being the smartest animal in the jungle! And yes Tkav, My favorite saying is "People are stupid"!

Heard a Chimp has the world record for the 1 arm curl......800 lbs!:eek:

Here's an example how strong they are. The 911 operator told the
owner to go in the house and lock the door. Owner said it would'nt
matter he'd just tear off the door anyway.
According to Shepard Smith on Fox news The report was not only
did he rip off her face but bit both hands off and sat there eating
them.

Last edited:
chimp

the most powerful human on this earth would be ripped apart like a raggedy ann doll by a full grown male chimp.

I'll say this much about primates. they will go off on instinct like
any other animal. They've always been considered bad pets.
We had a squirrel monkey (Jocko) for ten years and that little
bastard would bite the shit out of ya till the day he died........

Chimps have been known to chew off a man's genitals. :eek: I'll give up an ear. :p

if you are tangling with a male chimp, there is good chance they will castrate you and carry your balls away.

Good post. Man, makes it sound like the chimp is the most viscious creature on earth. The whole loosing your gonads thing is enough to make me fearful.

Leave Fedor alone and send someone from the board fight the chimp. At least the little bastard won't be tempted to deprive you from your virility... since when bodybuilders have testicles??? :eek: :D ;) :D

Chimps will tear a person up, but they are no match at all for any of the top predators (bears, lions, tigers, crocodiles, etc).

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner