over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are prohormones really worth the time

Sus500 was some good stuff..i ran it for a 6 weeks and my only complaint was the loss in libido. I know everyone is different but it really fucked me over in that department big time.

I also noticed that the results werent' very long lasting after the cycle,seem to go away faster than i expected.

Good stuff though!

Im actually going to try some Methyltrienolone for the first time when a certain company gets it back it stock...Ive researched the compound heavily...Cant wait...Have you tried it any?

Yeah but like I said I didn't get much from it. :(

I think you got me confused Mag..You said you tried MD, not MethylTrienolone, lol....

MethylTrienolone is the bad ass of steroids.....

Yep my bad. Be careful. If I am remembering correctly the dose is in mcgs. Peronally I don't think that it is going to work any better than if you got your hands on some M1T.

I did read that as well about Phil saying he got the best gains from Sus500. Ummmm now I'm interested! Just dont want to deal with no sides. I guess thats why I dont want to bother with gear. Dont want my libido to never to be the same

Well...you're going to get sides with just about anything really. You just need to have counters in place to offset or minimize the sides as best you can. Your libido will come back...

Speaking of back...I've heard the lower back pumps can be very painful as a side effect of some of these supplements.

I've substituted PPlex for Dbol not long ago as an experiment. I've run Dbol enough over the years during various cycles to determine its effect on me so I thought trying PPlex which is hyped as a dbol "like" replacement would be interesting. And it was. I was surprised, but PPlex yielded about the same gains as dbol w/slightly less water weight. So, for me 40 mg p/day of PPlex was about equal to 40 mg p/day of dbol. I did notice I felt a little light headed from time to time and I did get a headache every now and then which I didn't experience with dbol, but overall I was pleased with PPlex.

I'm trying out HDrol now on a cycle of 800mg p/wk test e, 600mg p/wk EQ, and 300mg p/wk Tren. Feels like the HDrol during this cycle is very similar to Halotestin. Again, so far pretty pleased.

I know a lot of folks who use OTC stuff use it by itself or with other OTC products, but using them in conjuction with actual gear seems to be pretty worthwhile so far for me.

I just started my cycle of 250mg/week Test E (for 12 weeks) and im on my 2nd day of 50mg H-Drol. In week 2 ima bump it up to 75mg a day on the H-Drol and keep it there for another 3 weeks. At week 4 im going to start my low dose HCG. Im also on 12mg Aromasin EOD. Should be a nice run.

prohormones

Agent, pleas have a 24hour 17 KS urine test before taking prohormones and on other test during taking prohormones, about 3 weeks in to the cycle,(only if you care about your health).

You can prevent some very bed side effects.

At a point in time I did try M Drol from CEL and seen nothing. Just thought it was a waste and could've gotten more from d bol for the same price( At least I think.)

Only thing I noticed was a slightly more pump. Maybe I need to use it( cycle wise) more than once but really dont feel like wasting the money. Thats why I started this thread to get some feedback.

ids is producing the mass tabs again with the same ingrediant from what ive read.

Agent, pleas have a 24hour 17 KS urine test before taking prohormones and on other test during taking prohormones, about 3 weeks in to the cycle,(only if you care about your health).

You can prevent some very bed side effects.

Emeric, what kind of side effects?

At a point in time I did try M Drol from CEL and seen nothing. Just thought it was a waste and could've gotten more from d bol for the same price( At least I think.)

Only thing I noticed was a slightly more pump. Maybe I need to use it( cycle wise) more than once but really dont feel like wasting the money. Thats why I started this thread to get some feedback.

superdrol/m-drol is probably the second most powerful otc steroid after M1T. if you didn't gain off of it you did something wrong.

He got the bunk batch

He said "at some point" so he may have gotten the bad batch, It was all over the AM board, a while back there was a weak batch of mdrol that people were complaining about, then CEL fixed it and it's all good now. I agree with these guys though, CEL's mdrol is wicked strong, good size and strength from it. 3 a day for a month gave me almost 15 lbs., pretty lethargic though.

He said "at some point" so he may have gotten the bad batch, It was all over the AM board, a while back there was a weak batch of mdrol that people were complaining about, then CEL fixed it and it's all good now. I agree with these guys though, CEL's mdrol is wicked strong, good size and strength from it. 3 a day for a month gave me almost 15 lbs., pretty lethargic though.

yeah m-drol is pretty damn strong. i only needed 20mg per day for about 4 weeks. even on the 20mg i was lethargic as a mofo

I swear I was eating my 6 meals a day. Like I said I noticed a slight pump and a vein or two that I havent seen before pop out but thats it. But there is something I must confess. The gym I was going to at the time was wack as hell. It was a gym in my complex. I had just moved to a new city and thats what I had access to for a couple of months so maybe I shouldnt write it off as of yet. I was thinking about a pplex cycle soon but not for sure. Oh and by the way I was on another board and seen one of their sponsors actually sells a sarm product. Anyone had any experience with S-4(Thats the name). Now I know sarms have yet to hit the market though but if china is already doing gene doping supposely well they might just have the real deal.

I swear I was eating my 6 meals a day. Like I said I noticed a slight pump and a vein or two that I havent seen before pop out but thats it. But there is something I must confess. The gym I was going to at the time was wack as hell. It was a gym in my complex. I had just moved to a new city and thats what I had access to for a couple of months so maybe I shouldnt write it off as of yet. I was thinking about a pplex cycle soon but not for sure. Oh and by the way I was on another board and seen one of their sponsors actually sells a sarm product. Anyone had any experience with S-4(Thats the name). Now I know sarms have yet to hit the market though but if china is already doing gene doping supposely well they might just have the real deal.

how long did you run the superdrol for though? some ppl get gains in the end of the 3 week

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity