over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are prohormones really worth the time

Emeric, what kind of side effects?

High level of 17-KS makes you adrenal cortex to produce high level of Aldosteron and it could cause testicol tumors.
And puts stress on your adrenal gland.

Aldesterone is hormone that increases the reabsortion of sodium and water and release of potassium in the kidneys. This increase blood pressure.

Yeah, the PPlex was CEL Comp Edge Labs version. I have to say though that physically I feel better taking regular "old school" oral gear (a50, dbol, etc) vs. taking OTC (PPlex, Hdrol, etc). As in, I just dont feel all that well throughout the day while trying the PPlex or Hdrol. Some headache, stomache ache, nausea, lethargy (even taking 800 mg of test), mood issues, etc. I physically feel great on regular orals and do not experience any of these symptoms. I do not think I'll continue experimenting with them from this point forward.

My cousin ran M-drol and gained about 15lbs and put on 20lbs on all of his lifts in about 6 weeks. I do have to point out that he's new to lifting though.

interesting

High level of 17-KS makes you adrenal cortex to produce high level of Aldosteron and it could cause testicol tumors.
And puts stress on your adrenal gland.

Aldesterone is hormone that increases the reabsortion of sodium and water and release of potassium in the kidneys. This increase blood pressure.

Yes. Isn't this what ACE inhibitors do? lower aldosteron levels to lower BP. aldosterone constricts blood vessels.

I starting taking Humanofort and I cannot put my finger on it but i feel a lot better and notice i am leaning out a lot.....quite surprised. Will Humanofort help reduce BP? It seems like it would since it works on nomalizing adreanals....

My cousin ran M-drol and gained about 15lbs and put on 20lbs on all of his lifts in about 6 weeks. I do have to point out that he's new to lifting though.

the weight gain was good, but those strength gains aren't all that great. not bad at all, but a lot of ppl put about 40-50lbs on the compound movements

Yes. Isn't this what ACE inhibitors do? lower aldosteron levels to lower BP. aldosterone constricts blood vessels.

I starting taking Humanofort and I cannot put my finger on it but i feel a lot better and notice i am leaning out a lot.....quite surprised. Will Humanofort help reduce BP? It seems like it would since it works on nomalizing adreanals....

Yes.

In 1998 I was diong on my own a research, (for the testing I was using Mayo clinic )with people from my gym, one of my subject was taking prohormone(ANDRO), this person`s 17-KS was up to 104, normal range for adult males is 6 to 21, then we did add 200mg Humanofort to his Andro cycol,and just after 24 hours his 17-KS level came down to 26.

Yes.

In 1998 I was diong on my own a research, (for the testing I was using Mayo clinic )with people from my gym, one of my subject was taking prohormone(ANDRO), this person`s 17-KS was up to 104, normal range for adult males is 6 to 21, then we did add 200mg Humanofort to his Andro cycol,and just after 24 hours his 17-KS level came down to 26.

Wow! Can you name a quality provider of humanofort? Id assume it like much other supps and the quality can vary greatly from provider to provider...

Every athlete should be on HUMANOFORT.

Been using for a year, huge difference in quality of life....and never have had as much as a sniffle since.

Every athlete should be on HUMANOFORT.

Been using for a year, huge difference in quality of life....and never have had as much as a sniffle since.

didnt phil say a while back he was gonna start carrying it?

didnt phil say a while back he was gonna start carrying it?

I spoke with Europa's Marketing Director earlier this week and they said Fitness Enterprise will be the only provider of 100% Humanofort in capsule form beginning June, 1 2009.

Companies such as Labrada who purchase the raw material for Humanofort from Fitness Enterprise will no longer be able to manufacture and sell pure Humanofort once there inventory runs out.

they are

Even anabolics?????

they are anabolic steroids plain and simple. they are able to somehow avoid being illegal by some loophole in the drug laws. they work very well.

my .02
PH/DS work very, very well BUT..you cant run them very long due to the high toxicity. They're pretty harsh on the liver, BP, lethargy, libido...although have your supports can take care of some of that people still dont tend to run past the 6 week (at the most) but typically 4 week mark. So i think gear is usually preferred because putting on 15lbs over a months time makes it pretty hard to keep those gains, they're so sudden that they can be lost just as easily. Obviously a proper PCT etc...can negate some but i think a 12 week test cycle give you gains and let you keep them on long enough to have a better chance at keeping them and adding to them next cycle.

IMO

M1T > SUPERDROL > EPISTANE > HALODROL

only ones worth

i live on superdrol and epistane

so cheap staple supplement

get bloodwork

m1t at 30mg ed was sttronger than a homebrew batch of 50mg ABOMBS/50mg DBOL that i made!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am geting m hands on some soon i hope

I tried Superdrol. The gains were lovely. That was when it first came out. I still have like three bottles of the original sitting around, doubt they'll ever get used again.

CEL's M-Drol is far and away my favorite oral of any kind.
My gains were crazy.
No sides either. That I knew of...
:st:r-wars

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311