over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T- Vacation to Bangkok, Thailand?

well said guys, i guess we must all be on internet high horses?

I think your problem is that you're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Further, you have 2 or 3 dudes who knee-jerk the idea of going to Thailand as abhorent. The rest get it...

Last edited:
Prostitution fuels the entire Thai economy. Prostitution is the culture of Thailand. Nobody goes there for the beach.

Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One estimate published in 2003 placed the trade at US$4.3 billion per year or about three percent of the Thai economy.

so you think 3% is 100%? you did say it was the entire economy (100%)

how did you arrive at that 'conclusion' lol

I think your problem is that you're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Further, you have 2 or 3 dudes who knee-jerk the idea of going to Thailand as abhorent. The rest get it...

No puss on a pedestal, and I would love to go to Thailand. I think alot us of just think you are very pathetic to base a trip around hookers and dont act like thats not the reason you are going. Just plain pitiful.

Last edited:
Note: I left the names out of the quotes because I don't want it to seem like I am challenging or attacking any of the posters. I really don't want to get into a big e-argument/fight about anything. These are just a few posts that really left me scratching my head.

Please know I won't turn your thread into a discussion on morality, etc. I just wanted to briefly address the idea of cultural acceptance and the "norm." Though some things are culturally accepted, that doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't cause harm. There are cultures in India where it is acceptable to place an infant girl in the woods to die b/c girls are a great financial burden to the family. The girls may see it as "normal" but only b/c some may not know any better. Some people in North Korea don't know anything but Kim Jong Il as their "god" b/c they are not allowed a radio, tv or internet. I guess my point is, even IF some girls choose to do this, it's b/c there is nothing better... if one of them could work in a store making the same amount of money, I would guess they would rather do that than suck on some beer-bellied middle-aged man's hard-on (NOT saying that's you! :)) So, from a different view, you could say they are still doing it against their will... perhaps they have simply come to a resolve about it.

OK, I'm done friend, I won't push more on this, thanks.

And Islamic cultures may look down on American culture because our women walk around without their heads covered. They might even say about us that we "see it as 'normal' but only b/c we may not know any better." Do you get what I am saying? Just because you see the word prostitute and think of, well I don't have a clue what you think of, but I think it's safe to say that in different cultures things are different.

taken from wikipedia:
A 2004 estimate by Dr. Nitet Tinnakul from Chulalongkorn University gives a total of 2.8 million sex workers in Thailand, including 2 million women, 20,000 adult males and 800,000 minors under the age of 18.
Prostitution in Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what a goal! the desire to bang children in a foreign country. how absolutely disgusting

I really have no idea where you got that he said he wanted to "bang children." He said tiny hookers. I think most americans could agree that the average asian is tiny. If he had said young then maybe I could possibly see where you got it from, but as is? Nope, sorry don't see it.

I will never understand the appeal of hookers. Why would you want to pay someone to pretend to like you for money? Never get it. Also, whoever says the hookers in Costa do it because they want to. You are out of your mind. Its the same everywhere. The majority are forced to do it.
Well, you are the one that talked about all the hookers you want to get there, numb nuts. Since most are under age, I guess you are more then likely to be banging a kid. Good for you. You might as well sign up for a sex tour. I think you are being defensive because most of us think your hooker behaviour is disgusting. Later numb nuts.;)

Where do you get this stuff from? I honestly don't care what the reality is, just wondering where you are drawing these conclusions from. I mean, someone already posted some statistics that don't agree whatsoever with what you are saying. Just wondering.

you should have quoted my entire reply, the part that shows stats for an extremely high percentage of the prostitutes being minors, i will do it again for you

A 2004 estimate by Dr. Nitet Tinnakul from Chulalongkorn University gives a total of 2.8 million sex workers in Thailand, including 2 million women, 20,000 adult males and 800,000 minors under the age of 18.
Prostitution in Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well 800,000 minors, out of 2 million women (i assume you prefer women) is 40% - that quite a high percentage of them being CHILDREN. that coupled with your statement of banging 'tiny thai hookers 2x at a time', well the conclusion is obvious. of course you retaliate with an insult claiming i have repressed fantasies and calling me numb nuts.

so you insult people you never met and your goals consist of banging prostitutes which are probably under age - way to go!!!!!

Wait, what? So there are 2.8 million hookers, 2 million women and 800,000 under 18. What does dividing 800,000 by 2 million tell us? Um . . . nothing really. I think what you wanted to do was divide 800,000 by 2.8 million, finding that 28.5% of the hookers are under 18. Or maybe you wanted to divide 800,000 by 2,780,000 - which would mean that 28.8% of the non-adult male hooker population is under the age of 18. But you definitely didn't want to divide 800,000 by 2 million. I hope.

Note: I left the names out of the quotes because I don't want it to seem like I am challenging or attacking any of the posters. I really don't want to get into a big e-argument/fight about anything. These are just a few posts that really left me scratching my head.

And Islamic cultures may look down on American culture because our women walk around without their heads covered. They might even say about us that we "see it as 'normal' but only b/c we may not know any better." Do you get what I am saying? Just because you see the word prostitute and think of, well I don't have a clue what you think of, but I think it's safe to say that in different cultures things are different.

I really have no idea where you got that he said he wanted to "bang children." He said tiny hookers. I think most americans could agree that the average asian is tiny. If he had said young then maybe I could possibly see where you got it from, but as is? Nope, sorry don't see it.

Where do you get this stuff from? I honestly don't care what the reality is, just wondering where you are drawing these conclusions from. I mean, someone already posted some statistics that don't agree whatsoever with what you are saying. Just wondering.

Wait, what? So there are 2.8 million hookers, 2 million women and 800,000 under 18. What does dividing 800,000 by 2 million tell us? Um . . . nothing really. I think what you wanted to do was divide 800,000 by 2.8 million, finding that 28.5% of the hookers are under 18. Or maybe you wanted to divide 800,000 by 2,780,000 - which would mean that 28.8% of the non-adult male hooker population is under the age of 18. But you definitely didn't want to divide 800,000 by 2 million. I hope.

So are you a hooker lover too? Would you base a whole trip around hookers? Now, if you think women are hookers because it is fun, get real. They do it because they are forced too or they have no alternative to just live.

So are you a hooker lover too? Would you base a whole trip around hookers? Now, if you think women are hookers because it is fun, get real. They do it because they are forced too or they have no alternative to just live.

You're making waaaay too big a deal about this. The point of the trip was hedonism. JUICE, FOOD, PUSSY, BACKRUBS, GYM TIME, ETC ETC.

Let me guess, you're another guy who has a hard time with women, the subject makes you uncomfortable and you have to boast at any opportunity of how you "don't need to buy pussy".

Ever consider that I (or some of the other posters) aren't hard up for snatch at home? Do you think you're so good with women, that you could land 10 or 15 different women in a 10 day period? I really doubt that. Hence where Thailand comes in, the idea of the vacation was a very brief period of excess in an otherwise disciplined lifestyle... I think you really missed the point.

why do so many threads turn into a shit storm?

So the dude wants to go hit the night clubs, and smash some out of country tail... so be it

I highly doubt he is gonna travel ALL the way to thiland just for vag...

Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One estimate published in 2003 placed the trade at US$4.3 billion per year or about three percent of the Thai economy.

so you think 3% is 100%? you did say it was the entire economy (100%)

how did you arrive at that 'conclusion' lol

Thats only one estimate... Contemplate the math on that one though--

$4.3B / 2.8M prostitutes = approx $1535 per hooker annually... Seems alittle low doesn't it?

Cancun, mexico for sure. partys, clubs, sexy girls

lol, fuckin towlie... dont know why man, but i like ya... you are just a funny funny...... dude

why do so many threads turn into a shit storm?

So the dude wants to go hit the night clubs, and smash some out of country tail... so be it

I highly doubt he is gonna travel ALL the way to thiland just for vag...

Thanks man,

I was hoping for some good Vacation ideas... Thx to Ivan, Big Chef, and others for some cool ideas.

For some guys, everything is a showing of moral superiority.

And... No, I wouldn't fly internationally, solely for vag.

Last edited:
You're making waaaay too big a deal about this. The point of the trip was hedonism. JUICE, FOOD, PUSSY, BACKRUBS, GYM TIME, ETC ETC.

Let me guess, you're another guy who has a hard time with women, the subject makes you uncomfortable and you have to boast at any opportunity of how you "don't need to buy pussy".

Ever consider that I (or some of the other posters) aren't hard up for snatch at home? Do you think you're so good with women, that you could land 10 or 15 different women in a 10 day period? I really doubt that. Hence where Thailand comes in, the idea of the vacation was a very brief period of excess in an otherwise disciplined lifestyle... I think you really missed the point.

Sorry brother. I am married with a hot wife. I never wanted to pay for it. The guys that did were considered pathetic. If you can get it so easy, why in the fucking world would you pay some chick that despises you to fuck you. I have had plenty excess.It leads to many bad things. I have said enough. Watch out for HIV and have a good time. Boo ya!:rolleyes:

Sorry brother. I am married with a hot wife. I never wanted to pay for it. The guys that did were considered pathetic. If you can get it so easy, why in the fucking world would you pay some chick that despises you to fuck you. I have had plenty excess.It leads to many bad things. I have said enough. Watch out for HIV and have a good time. Boo ya!:rolleyes:

Good for you, let us know when she gives you back your balls. Boo ya! :rolleyes:

Man walking through Airport door sideways, is going to bangcok

hahaha can't believe this thread is still going

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member