over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thailand Guys

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone of you that live over there or have traveled...

I am looking to head into Chiang Mai, to Tiger Kingdom...Looking to get hands on with more big cats (I have already walked with lions and cheetahs in Africa).

-How's the area...What do I need to know going in?!
-Good hotels?!
-Any other hands-on interactions I can have (cobras, elephants, etc)?!

I have no problem going into unsafe areas...But as always if I have to plan that way then I have to exclude my wife. So just want to get some ideas from the guys here that have been/live there before I start digging deeper in, setting the trip up.

Thanks in advance!

I saw a member posting a daily blog from their trip to Thailand recently.

I believe it was @slesh

I saw a member posting a daily blog from their trip to Thailand recently.

I believe it was @slesh
Yeah, I think I posted in that thread...Couldn't remember where I saw it though?!

Thanks for the bump!

I’ll be in Phuket from late April to mid august - you’re welcome to roll through. Two bedroom house with a pool about a mile away from tiger Muay Thai and top team Muay Thai.

I’ve been a few times now, only bangkok and a day trip to Chang Mai. Incredibly safe places from my experiences.

Tiger temple and the elephant experience in Chang Mai are musts. Honestly if you’re into food just walk, don’t be afraid of the street markets/food.

Bangkok has a few night markets too where you can buy the most obscure things and the people are beyond friendly.

Thanks guys for the info...Not sure yet, just started looking into it.

I'm a huge animal fan...But it has to be as close as possible and hands on if I can. I've been up in Darwin to see the salties, sharks in Cape Town, walked with lions and cheetahs in Zambia, etc, etc.

But with all the activism, most countries are shutting down anything hands on...I was a month out and lost a chance over in Africa to walk with tigers as well. Riding Elephants is being banned in most countries now as well.

I came across Tiger Kingdom over there in Thailand...And looks like a good chance to get hands on with tigers, and they even have a white tiger! Would love to see a cobra too! I noticed that they have Elephant reserves there but some have already shutdown Elephant riding...So I'll have to research which one(s) still do them.

Any other large animal encounters out there I should be aware of?!

Thanks again guys!

Thanks guys for the info...Not sure yet, just started looking into it.

I'm a huge animal fan...But it has to be as close as possible and hands on if I can. I've been up in Darwin to see the salties, sharks in Cape Town, walked with lions and cheetahs in Zambia, etc, etc.

But with all the activism, most countries are shutting down anything hands on...I was a month out and lost a chance over in Africa to walk with tigers as well. Riding Elephants is being banned in most countries now as well.

I came across Tiger Kingdom over there in Thailand...And looks like a good chance to get hands on with tigers, and they even have a white tiger! Would love to see a cobra too! I noticed that they have Elephant reserves there but some have already shutdown Elephant riding...So I'll have to research which one(s) still do them.

Any other large animal encounters out there I should be aware of?!

Thanks again guys!
When I was there eons ago, I went to a place that had huge snakes, poisonous snakes of all kinds, even some milkings. And huge crocs, many species. Very impressive. I thought it was worth going to.

The ‘Top End’ (Darwin, Kakadu National Park) is dope.

As are cats.

Attachments

• A98B2636-7D3C-45DE-B29E-0B2C563621D7.jpeg
    A98B2636-7D3C-45DE-B29E-0B2C563621D7.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 37
I was in Southern Thailand. Chang Mai is even north of Bangkok. I’ve never been but I’ve been told it’s a cool area to check out but apparently very remote mountain town. I believe they have a Shangri La hotel there - prob your safest bet.

When I was there eons ago, I went to a place that had huge snakes, poisonous snakes of all kinds, even some milkings. And huge crocs, many species. Very impressive. I thought it was worth going to.

As are cats.
Yeah man, I love animals...The bigger and more deadly, the better!

Lions and Cheetahs in Africa was unreal...Got to walk with 6 lionesses and sit around with them petting and talking, which was awesome!

I went to Crocosaurus cove in Darwin...Got dropped into their tank there. I had the sharks down in the Neptune Islands booked but due to covid the sharks got changed to Cape Town. I've been to all 5 points in AU now...Alice Springs has beautiful desert scenery! Got to run Lambos with Big A through there, which was cool! Fed/Pet a Koala and kangaroos in Melbourne...Koalas are cool haha, and jumped in the water and pet stingrays and quokkas in Perth!

I couldn't get the tigers and rhinos done in Africa because everything was just starting to open back up to the world after covid, so many areas were still shutdown...I found Tiger Kingdom while doing some searching for hands-on interactions. So now it's getting that all worked out with whatever I can get into there :) ...Always wanted to see a cobra head on too...So hopefully I can see one of those without it being behind glass?!

So right now the main things I'm interested in trying to see...And ALL hands-on interactions if possible:
Tigers
Rhinos
Snakes (cobras/anacondas,giant pythons - anything very large lol)
Giant Pandas
Polar bears (obviously not touching but being able to see one right out there in the open lol)
Sperm Whales and Whale sharks
Goliath Spider (doubt I'll ever be able to make it out to be able to see one of those in the world)
Anything else large, deadly and once in a lifetime :cool:

I have lived in Bangkok since 2015 and very familiar with Tiger Kingdom in Chang Mia. I have been there about 5 times. Please send me a PM and let’s see how I can help you out in Thailand.

Yeah man, I love animals...The bigger and more deadly, the better!

Lions and Cheetahs in Africa was unreal...Got to walk with 6 lionesses and sit around with them petting and talking, which was awesome!

I went to Crocosaurus cove in Darwin...Got dropped into their tank there. I had the sharks down in the Neptune Islands booked but due to covid the sharks got changed to Cape Town. I've been to all 5 points in AU now...Alice Springs has beautiful desert scenery! Got to run Lambos with Big A through there, which was cool! Fed/Pet a Koala and kangaroos in Melbourne...Koalas are cool haha, and jumped in the water and pet stingrays and quokkas in Perth!

I couldn't get the tigers and rhinos done in Africa because everything was just starting to open back up to the world after covid, so many areas were still shutdown...I found Tiger Kingdom while doing some searching for hands-on interactions. So now it's getting that all worked out with whatever I can get into there :) ...Always wanted to see a cobra head on too...So hopefully I can see one of those without it being behind glass?!

So right now the main things I'm interested in trying to see...And ALL hands-on interactions if possible:
Tigers
Rhinos
Snakes (cobras/anacondas,giant pythons - anything very large lol)
Giant Pandas
Polar bears (obviously not touching but being able to see one right out there in the open lol)
Sperm Whales and Whale sharks
Goliath Spider (doubt I'll ever be able to make it out to be able to see one of those in the world)
Anything else large, deadly and once in a lifetime :cool:
Sounds like fun.

And that is a very ambitious list. All seems pretty much doable though. I am sure
you will get'er done.

Haven’t done anything on your list but I did get to sit on this rhinos back. Spent a
week with E. L. Karstad in the Masi Mara where he was doing research on hippos.
When there he had a rhino in a boma and I got to sit on it. If you have never
seen one up close you would not fail to be impressed.

Attachments

• e_Ron_K_19.jpg
    e_Ron_K_19.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: K1
Sounds like fun.

And that is a very ambitious list. All seems pretty much doable though. I am sure
you will get'er done.

Haven’t done anything on your list but I did get to sit on this rhinos back. Spent a
week with E. L. Karstad in the Masi Mara where he was doing research on hippos.
When there he had a rhino in a boma and I got to sit on it. If you have never
seen one up close you would not fail to be impressed.
That's cool shit man...The closest I got to a Rhino/Hippo was at the La Aurora in Guatemala but still not hands-on (I trekked through the jungles to the Mayan temples of Tikal out there).

As are cats.
:cool: Here's a few from my adventures...

crocs.jpg lions.jpg
che.jpg lion2.jpg sharks.jpg sharks2.jpg

Is this actually true or a joke?
I'm sure the sentiments are the same on 'female centric' forums.
Bottom line..
Men travel to Thailand. DR. Brazil. Colombia for sex tourism.
Women travel to Jamaica and Northern Africa for the same. I think Italy too.. but for sure the aforementioned
So when she says...I'm going with Liz on a girl's trip it's usually code for a free for all fuck trip.
Local females in this area go to Essence fest and playboy jazz fest.

I'm sure the sentiments are the same on 'female centric' forums.
Bottom line..
Men travel to Thailand. DR. Brazil. Colombia for sex tourism.
Women travel to Jamaica and Northern Africa for the same. I think Italy too.. but for sure the aforementioned
So when she says...I'm going with Liz on a girl's trip it's usually code for a free for all fuck trip.
Local females in this area go to Essence fest and playboy jazz fest.

Whats special about Jamaica, Northern Africa and Italy? My wife is going to italy next week.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner