over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL / WWE Steroid testing

cromespider

Registered
So from what i hear the people who test the NFL players also test the WWE guys? is there Truth to this.So, Question Lets say that i was about to sign with one of them. From what i know it is like a Miltary test or a probation test they watch you pull your dick out and piss in a cup. I guess one wrestler already got caught with a fake dick that they sell on the internet, and the testing is twice a month at random for ass and recs.

Here it is lets say i was on a trt 200mg cyp a week and i was doing that plus about 600mg of another test cyp, do they test the amount of total test in your system or just for the drug.

Next question lets say i did some deca few months back and i know how long it stays in your system can you go to the dr and get a script for that and if so what is the legit medical reason for its use.

Last one do they test for things like primo and anavar

If the testing was really that legit and they didnt get heads up i'd say about %30 of the NFL would be gone and about %80 of WWF/WWE

Well

They test for the amount of test (a "ratio") in your system and I think it is if it is past a 6:1 ratio. As far as deca, it is prescribed for anemia as it aids in the production of red blood cells. If they are doing a full spectrum test, and you are taking primo or var, then yes it will show up. That is about the best I can do for your questions man.

Last edited:
If the testing was really that legit and they didnt get heads up i'd say about %30 of the NFL would be gone and about %80 of WWF/WWE

my best friend had to go to rehab for painkillers at one of the top facilities in the country and was there with a former nfl player(guy was a multiple pro bowler) im not going to mention his name though most of you would recognize it, however the guy told my friend that 90 percent of the guys in the nfl used performance enhancing drugs as well as massive amounts of pain killers.

They test for the amount of test (a "ratio") in your system and I think it is if it is past a 6/1 ratio. As far as deca, it is prescribed for anemia as it aids in the production of red blood cells. If they are doing a full spectrum test, and you are taking primo or var, then yes it will show up. That is about the best I can do for your questions man.

In cycling (ie Tour de France), the highest ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone is 4:1.

my best friend had to go to rehab for painkillers at one of the top facilities in the country and was there with a former nfl player(guy was a multiple pro bowler) im not going to mention his name though most of you would recognize it, however the guy told my friend that 90 percent of the guys in the nfl used performance enhancing drugs as well as massive amounts of pain killers.

David Boston? Just a guess.

Ok lets say that i did 50mg of prop eod and got tested and had a script for 200mg a week would it even out

Pretty sure they don't test for peptides. And I think SARMs are undetectable (supposedly). Look, if they have a little bit of a heads up, all they have to do is go piss, then squirt their bladder full of some fake urine (or....gulp....somebody's REAL urine that they know is clean), via a catheter. If they want to get serious, then they can drink some vinegar, which will "pause" the kidneys for a while, then squirt the fake urine into their bladder.

If I knew the difference between me working in the Lawn and Garden section at Sears and making $4 million per year was as simple as sticking a skinny tube up my urethra, then guess what choice I'm going to make.

drug test on wwe is pointless, its not even a sports, its sports entertainment just like broad way shows. govt should go after the broadway show actor/dancers and force their co to give them drug test

You can also get a home test at any CVS or WALGREENS and see what comes up

i believe the home tests only check for common recreational drugs like weed, cocaine, etc...checking for performance enhancers is a little more complex

i believe the home tests only check for common recreational drugs like weed, cocaine, etc...checking for performance enhancers is a little more complex

actually walgreens now has a home test for steroids. i think its about 80$ though

its a test/epitest ratio kit test
i have friends in both areas here, both use, both get tested, per se.
the testing is a joke, a big fucking joke.
and for the person who says they can use suspension n get away with it, yea they could, but then again, why would mcmahon venure to lose the top athletes in HIS "sport" wth serious testing lol
frk

I always try to tell people that a lot of testing is nothing more than a dog and pony show with the occasional sacrificial lamb thrown in for good measure. They never believe me.

Ignorance of there heroes indiscretions=bliss.

I know several NFL players , couple that are retired and a couple not , they all have used AAS while they played and one got cought , the rest use compounds not tested for , IGF , HGH and insulin. the youngest fella was just talking about it the other day and says that several guys have chemist that are constantly working of shit that can't be tested for.

I have never heard any of them talk abount "refilling" their blader with clean piss , all said that most f the time your given a little "heads up" a couple weeks in advance

all they have to do is go piss, then squirt their bladder full of some fake urine (or....gulp....somebody's REAL urine that they know is clean), via a catheter.

Inserting a catheter in your uretra - and I'm not even talking of removing it :eek: - is actually one of the most painful experience I've ever had... if I were supposed to be tested for a test/epitest ratio, I'd rather find a way to increase my epitest level... :eek:

That being said, you better take a shitload of antibiotics if u ever decide to fill your bladder with someone else's urine... odds to get an infection in the process are quite high...

nfl testing is a joke, they supposedly have a strict system in line, but really do they actually want them all to be clean...no they just want to protect their image and have all the idiots out there saying that the nfl players dont use drugs because there is random drug testing...are you kidding me

as far as wwe goes that shit is a joke who cares? maybe they will start testing hollywood actors as well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131