over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is my deca really test?

Avz

Registered
This is my first run with deca. It's the same color as test. I've used test lots of times sometimes w sometimes w/o anti-es no sides. This run I've been using aromasin and 3 weeks in I feel a lump under my right nipple. I'm taking 800 test 400 deca. But I think my deca is test because of the lump.
Btw u can't see the lump it's under the skin. A little painful when I touch it.
Gyno right? Any thoughts?

This is my first run with deca. It's the same color as test. I've used test lots of times sometimes w sometimes w/o anti-es no sides. This run I've been using aromasin and 3 weeks in I feel a lump under my right nipple. I'm taking 800 test 400 deca. But I think my deca is test because of the lump.

i think you need to look up prolactin sides do some more research before you decide to take anything find out what the sides can be and what not
are you taking any test with this deca ???

How much Aromasin ED? 25mg ED would work for me at that test dose. But everyone's different.

So, 3 possibilities, I guess.

I think what he means is that if you're on Test, taking Aromasin and still have gyno, it could be progestin gyno from the Deca.

OR, yes, you are taking 1200mg of Test, (no Deca) and not enough Aromasin to kill the estrogen created by its aromatization.

OR your Aromasin is not Aromasin or underdosed. (I've used Aromasin from a few sponsors and all have been good, BTW).

Easy there brother.

The point kmasterflex was trying to make is: if you are getting gyno while using deca and test, and are using Aromasin, your deca is definitely legit since Aromasin wont do SHIT for gyno that is caused by deca.

Get Pramiprexole, Cabergoline or Dostinex. FAST. And without taking this the wrong way: do more research on the compounds you are taking so you dont run into shit like this.

Deca aromatizes to progesterone. This can not be combated with regular anti-e. Im pretty sure that Arimidex/tamoxifin will down regulate the estrogen receptors, but a lump can be gyno. There was a really good thread here recently about a gyno surgery and a lot of guys here have experience with gyno.
If your questioning the compounds you have they should be alright if you got them from a reputable sponsor,but mistakes can happen.If your deca is real you will notice a smooth feeling in your joints.

I agree. The only thing is I've used a lot of tren before. Never had any problems. Took my 3rd shot of deca today. It hasn't even kicked in properly.

6 to 8 weeks? Thats not my experience bro. More like 2 weeks for me! The joints and muscles should start feeling better within the first week. Thats how you know the deca is legit -- aside from growing a nice pair of Double Ds, that wonderful bloated moon face look, and the inabilty to get a hard-on despite Pam Anderson and Katie Price are in your bed fully oiled up making out and wanting you to join.

Deca is awesome for bulking, but it comes with a price. I will never take it again without Prami or Caber/Dostinex.

what it really comes down to is how sensitive are you to estro-related gyno??? And for that matter - progesterone induced gyno? How did you feel in earlier deca cycles? or is this your first?

Up your dose of your AI and see if that helps. If it doesnt - then yes, you most likely have deca, and for that matter, are sensitive to progesterone side effects and can use the compounds listed earlier in the thread.

Don't just jump on the guy saying he hasnt done his research, because clearly some of you havent either. For the most part while taking test an AI should control most people's gyno symptoms, even while taking a drug that exhbits progesterone-induced side effects. What many of you dont realize is that progesterone amplifies the effects of estrogen. Putting those two together is like waving 10,000$ at a group of $2 hookers. The AI does NOT combat the progesterone but it instead combats the estrogen - which should be enough to control most gyno issues. Yes, there are cases where this will not help, but that is only in select few that are overly sensitive to the effects of progesterone.

It could be a progesterone side from the DECA.

Thank you Juicin!

...I did up my does of the anit e a couple of days a go as soon as i noticed it.. first to 50mg then to 75mg. Its not growing but its there..

The reason I don't think its progesterone is that I've ran a lot of tren in the past.. same lab.. no Pramiprexole, Cabergoline or Dostinex and on probelms at all.

..and for those of you who keep repeating this shit about doing my research.. just don't comment.. thank you.

Just got back from the gym.. (max effort bench) shoulder and elbow hurt. so no joint relief either. And sex drive is not down.

They look exactly a like (test and deca) same thickness too.

6 to 8 weeks? Thats not my experience bro. More like 2 weeks for me! The joints and muscles should start feeling better within the first week. Thats how you know the deca is legit -- aside from growing a nice pair of Double Ds, that wonderful bloated moon face look, and the inabilty to get a hard-on despite Pam Anderson and Katie Price are in your bed fully oiled up making out and wanting you to join.

Deca is awesome for bulking, but it comes with a price. I will never take it again without Prami or Caber/Dostinex.

not me 0 bloat and face is sucked in like a vacuum. i am cutting though.

Just got back from the gym.. (max effort bench) shoulder and elbow hurt. so no joint relief either. And sex drive is not down.

They look exactly a like (test and deca) same thickness too.

How about this: draw up a ml of test and draw up a ml of deca in the same syringe. If you dont see the two substances mixing (and the oily-like waves which indicate an attempt to equalize distribution), then you can be sure that what you have is, in fact, test labeled as deca. Usually labs make a big batch at once and then transfer into the smaller 10ml vials.

However, even if you do see the two "mix", it does not nessecarily indicate that what you have is deca; it still could simply be two different batches of test (slightly different ba/bb ratios, oil, etc..) mixing. Or even test and a completely different compound other than deca.

Don't be too concerned on the color, when i homebrew AAS for my horse, they all turn out pretty much the same in color, with tren being really the only exception.

Did you say you were taking 75mg of aromasin per day? That is ALOT. Everyone is different, but 25mg EOD is enough for me and i use close to 2 grams of test weekly.

This leads me to believe that possibly your aromasin is fake??

Are you sure what your experiancing are gyno symptoms? You could just be paranoid about it. Is it just a lump you are noticing now, are you sure it was not there before? Many of us will have some sort of lump behind the nipple, even if not taking AAS, some are just born with it, it could just be genetic. Whats your bodyfat like? If its high, it can sometimes be harder for the individual to distinguish a gyno lump from plain fat tissue.

i think the most important question i could ask right now is: how bad is the pain? For this lump you speak of to be gyno, you should be expierancing pain even if your nipple happends to run against your shirt the wrong way (not necessarily a rule set in stone, as everyone is different, but i know for me pain is the biggest indicator of gyno) . It is also strange that you have NO symptoms on your other side? My opinion is that its in your head bro.

Signs of gyno: puffy, itchy, painful nipples ultimately followed by tissue build-up (lump) behind the nipple

You cannot judge whether or not a compound is "legit" like this. This is simply how you react to the compound and does NOT mean everyone else should react exactly like you or their gear is fake.

Everybody's body is different.

if its deca, draw some out and put on your finger. smell it. if it smells sweet its deca. deca has a low melting point point. it turns into a gell at 70deg f if its straight powder.

don't want to sound stupid,but was the deca labled with a batch # & expire date? also do you trust your source?

Most souces make stuff out of raw powders from China.....how much do all of you trust what comes out of China?

I sure don't :(

Most souces make stuff out of raw powders from China.....how much do all of you trust what comes out of China?

I sure don't :(

ive been using raw powders from china for years with no issues.

you could hypothetically receive a quite a bit of "bad" batches of raw material (even though i have yet to come across any) and you would still haved saved a buttload of money compared to if you were to buy only Human Grade gear your whole life.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws