over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clen and t3 or DNP?

debo0211

Banned
I have taken dnp before and lost 20 pounds in less than 3 weeks..But never clen and t3. Should I stick to dnp or try clen and t3? which one is better for the long haul? thanks

If it aint broke dont fix it that being said i get great results from just clen but have never tried dnp and wont till the clen stops working

8-10#'s in 2 weeks is good for me i try not to let myself get to much bf %

personally think dnp is the safest, at least in the short term, of all 3 of those. i've run 1 gram/day for a month before without any serious side effects

Good diet and cardio always worked well for me....if I was getting ready to compete then clen and t-3 would speed it up alittle better....but DNP...tried twice...couldnt stand how it made me feel. I dont see the results being worth the how it makes me feel when I can just clean my diet up...do 30-45 min of cardio every other day and get lean as hell! But if the DNP works for you..and you can stand the feeling then more power bro...But I would give clen and t-3 a try...I never heard of it not working for someone who did it right with good diet and cardio.

Good diet and cardio always worked well for me....if I was getting ready to compete then clen and t-3 would speed it up alittle better....but DNP...tried twice...couldnt stand how it made me feel. I dont see the results being worth the how it makes me feel when I can just clean my diet up...do 30-45 min of cardio every other day and get lean as hell! But if the DNP works for you..and you can stand the feeling then more power bro...But I would give clen and t-3 a try...I never heard of it not working for someone who did it right with good diet and cardio.

WAIT A SEC!!!.....are you telling me I cant just take a pill(or handful) and eat whatever I want and get shredded?? :(

LMAO :p

good post though

DNP easily

DNP certainly doesn't eliminate the need for diet and cardio. Good diet is especially important on DNP since your body is in such a fat burning mode that you might as well take best advantage of it by eating perfectly

I haven't ran DNP (yet!) But I have ran T3/Clen and liked the results I received. For the cost of the gear, its worth a try imo.

I've never really noticed much from t3. And why is it an either or proposition?
For me low dose dnp, a good nutrition plan and moderate cardio can't be beat. Add in some ephedrine to combat the lethargy.
If your prepping for a show drop the DNP 3-4 weeks out and add clen. The clen will help get the DNP-bloat off ,along with that last bit of fat…

i have been using dnp for the past 10 years and on its own it beats clen and t3 but i do all 3 at once, 25-50mcg t3, taper up clen to 100-120mcg over 2 weeks and 200-400dnp along clean diet and cardio twice per day...

works wonders lol it works well with keto as well but i like to keep the carbs in because i fell my stength and workouts dont suffer as much

i have been using dnp for the past 10 years and on its own it beats clen and t3 but i do all 3 at once, 25-50mcg t3, taper up clen to 100-120mcg over 2 weeks and 200-400dnp along clean diet and cardio twice per day...

works wonders lol it works well with keto as well but i like to keep the carbs in because i fell my stength and workouts dont suffer as much

Agree Geno, DNP beats the hell out of the other 2 hands down; it's not even close!

You can use DNP long-term. From what I understand, that's how the original studies in the 1930s ran it. Just run 200mg for 2-3 weeks (tolerance develops fairly rapidly on DNP), then up to 300mg for the new 2-3 weeks, then finish on 400mg for the remaining few weeks. The original studies apparently reported a metabolic increase of around 15% per 100mg, so for someone with a maintenance of 3000cals that's an extra 900cals per day being burned just from the DNP (with one 200mg cap). That equals around 1.8lbs of fat loss per week by eating maintenance calories. Add a dietary deficit and some exercise into that and you can easily double it. I'm taking a lot of this info from Conciliator btw, as he's probs the most knowledgeable person on this subject IMO.

WAIT A SEC!!!.....are you telling me I cant just take a pill(or handful) and eat whatever I want and get shredded?? :(

LMAO :p

good post though

Nope. As all will agree, you need IM drugs too. To really achieve the right results requires a pharmacopeia.

The t3/clen i used after an injury sidelined me from any gym work for over 6 months.. It ripped 23lbs off fat off of me..

personally think dnp is the safest, at least in the short term, of all 3 of those. i've run 1 gram/day for a month before without any serious side effects

Yea... Your shit was underdosed. unless you have a job that requires you to be outside in freezing weather in the winter, even still... Would be rough.

T3/Clen is amazing, but I got a rebound effect from it. It also made me almost speedy like...basically I looked and talked like I was on drugs.

I've always been curious about DNP.

T3/Clen is amazing, but I got a rebound effect from it. It also made me almost speedy like...basically I looked and talked like I was on drugs.

I've always been curious about DNP.

Yea Clen did that to me a little. Plus the uncontrolable shakes and you look like a druggie.

Yea... Your shit was underdosed. unless you have a job that requires you to be outside in freezing weather in the winter, even still... Would be rough.

It may have been, as the source is pretty well known and I've heard he can be inconsistent. Though it was after a month of already taking it at 500/day and then 750/day and it felt more like I had just built up a tolerance to it. It was actually nice, walking around in january in just a T-shirt and jeans, feeling an inner warmth radiating from my body. I liked it, except when I had dress formally :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear