over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 week out advice needed

By the way are you on any SERM's or AI's? Most importantly nolvadex/tamoxifen or similar?

Thnx buddy been hard 12 weeks started at 90kg 15% bodyfat. and reach the best condition in my life. 76kg today measured my bodyfat it was something just under 6%. Yes its the fullness i want to get now and i will be where i want.

yeah i think cook the meet and eat it like i did on my diet. salmon i ate it raw so no problem.

does it matter if i start with the potassium foods sweet potato first meals or is it better to start with the faster carbs white rice first 6 meals?

You could give many including me a lesson in how to getting ripped. That takes dedication.

It makes very little difference imo. What's more important is picking carbs that suit you and the overall daily amount. I would rotate them meal by meal but do what you think is best.

arimidex 1mg ed
Proviron 100mg ed

I asked because your nipple looked puffy in that pic but it's hard to fully see. Do you have any gyno? If you do I would add in 20mg Nolvadex. A few days on that should help matters a lot. What you are on now will stop aromatization and essentially kill it off but nolva should get rid of that existing gyno very quickly.

Last edited:
You could give many including me a lesson in how to getting ripped. That takes dedication.

It makes very little difference imo. What's more important is picking carbs that suit you and the overall daily amount. I would rotate them meal by meal but do what you think is best.

I have gyno from puberty since i was 13 years old i got it. so it cant be taken away unless i do an operation.

A lot of people say you need to do low carb diet to get shredded my diet consist of high carbs high protein low carbs even a big misstake is people cut test few weeks out to get dry, I kept sustanon all the way to 7 days out. Sustanon made me keep my muscle.

I have MHP XPEL should i use it tmr with my meals its a natural diuretic?

Here are some pics of my progress 12 weeks same shots same lighting

Before at 90kg full
Now 76kg flat

Cycle:
sustanon 850mg week 12-2
EQ 400mg 12-2
Tren 400mg week 8-1
Masterone 400mg week 6-1
Winny 50mg week 6-1
Anavar 50mg week 4-1
Proviron 100mg ed week 3-1

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
What was your diet like leading to the show?

What was your diet like leading to the show?

High protein around 400g
High carbs about 400g where most of my carbs came intra and post workout from vitargo, 70g intra and 70g post workout. and slowly tapper them at the end
Fat very low was only cla and 1 tbps mct oil per day

cardio 35min per day at the start and slowly up it to 60min day

Last edited:
I used XPEL a few times last week before shows and it works well , does not drain you out . You look great bro , just cruise in to the show witjout changing anything . Slowly add carbs until you get the fullness you are looking for .may i ask you your cycle last few weeks until show time ?

I used XPEL a few times last week before shows and it works well , does not drain you out . You look great bro , just cruise in to the show witjout changing anything . Slowly add carbs until you get the fullness you are looking for .may i ask you your cycle last few weeks until show time ?

sure

Anavar 50mg
Winny 50mg
Proviron 100mg
Tren 100mg eod
Masteron 100mg eod

dropped sustanon couple days ago and EQ.

How do you use xpel bro and does it block sodium like other diuretic?

Sorry , just saw you posted your cycle while i was writing

Sorry , just saw you posted your cycle while i was writing

by adding the carbs with the high sodium high water would it not end up in water retention? or is the body in homeo stasis so i wont retain water unless i spill with the carbs?

I used XPEL 4 caps twice a day and it's easy on the sodium

I used XPEL 4 caps twice a day and it's easy on the sodium

so its good to use with the food on carb up correct?

Its not a sodium blocking diuretic like hctz and dyazide? i hate those things last time i fuck it up BIG TIME from aldactone and hctz

You won't hold water if you monitor yourself ed. Increase carbs gradually and check yourself in the mirror often everyday . I suggest you to watch John Meadows " last week precontest " . It will help you a great deal
Good luck brother

Dude relax!!! Your lean, glutes are in lower back is tight, it will be hard to fuck things up when you are lean. Do nothing drastic! Slowly add some carbs in about two days out and when you go to bed the night before the show no more water until after prejudging, don't fuck with sodium and don't potassium load, just add some carbs to diet, drop water night before and then step on stage, no voodoo shit or magic tricks, you don't need a coach you have done the hard part already and peeled the fat off, so just relax and coast into the show with minimal changes, it's not about being full as a tick it's about being tight as a drum and having just enough glycogen to make your muscle push against your skin to give you a tight, dry, hard look onstage.

Cut cardio or move it to a bike. Let your legs come back to life.

Hire Dave for the last week. You look spot on.

Use Xpel just like it says on the bottle. You need to load it with water. Worked great for my girl as shes a type 1 and didnt wanna fuck with dyazide.

Cut cardio or move it to a bike. Let your legs come back to life.

Hire Dave for the last week. You look spot on.

Use Xpel just like it says on the bottle. You need to load it with water. Worked great for my girl as shes a type 1 and didnt wanna fuck with dyazide.

Cut cardio 4 days already. hopefully my legs will dry out better. don't seems like they wanna let go of the last water maybe the sustanon that i should cut 2 weeks out instead of 7 days out.

Thnx buddy.

Yes i have xpel so will see if i use it. Hard to hire someone now at the end because they don't know what food you eaten and what you been doing all the prep. but I been contact with alextheprepcoach he is willing to help me and get me full and dry.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws