over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

$1000 a month to represent Enhanced Athlete

I swear i posted this over the weekend but it seems that it never was saved/posted for some reason.. Anyways, here it is again

It comes with great pleasure that we announce our new Rep here on Professional Muscle.. Gunsmith

We were pleased to receive over fifty applications, and narrowed it down to just a few. Gunsmith came out on top due to the quality of his posts as well as the fact that he has been a solid member on here for over a decade. Trevor even helped me to decide and said that Gunsmith would be a solid choice. So moving forward, Gunsmith will post under his own account and ours, and will be there to help ensure that we offer everyone on here the highest level of service available.

We know we are not perfect, but we still strive to be. Anyone that says our products are bunk either has not tried them. Anyone who is not satisfied with our products only has to ask for their money back or a replacement product.. No one else in this industry offers a 100% money back guarantee with no questions asked. We are not here to rip people off or make money. Tony is already rich and doesn't give a shit about the money. We strive to offer truth and quality products into an industry smeared with lies and snake oil.. Gunsmith will be a valuable member in helping us to ensure that we continue to stay on track with this

Thanks again to everyone else that applied and we hope to keep you as loyal customers.

Thank you
-Scott

I swear i posted this over the weekend but it seems that it never was saved/posted for some reason.. Anyways, here it is again

It comes with great pleasure that we announce our new Rep here on Professional Muscle.. Gunsmith

We were pleased to receive over fifty applications, and narrowed it down to just a few. Gunsmith came out on top due to the quality of his posts as well as the fact that he has been a solid member on here for over a decade. Trevor even helped me to decide and said that Gunsmith would be a solid choice. So moving forward, Gunsmith will post under his own account and ours, and will be there to help ensure that we offer everyone on here the highest level of service available.

We know we are not perfect, but we still strive to be. Anyone that says our products are bunk either has not tried them. Anyone who is not satisfied with our products only has to ask for their money back or a replacement product.. No one else in this industry offers a 100% money back guarantee with no questions asked. We are not here to rip people off or make money. Tony is already rich and doesn't give a shit about the money. We strive to offer truth and quality products into an industry smeared with lies and snake oil.. Gunsmith will be a valuable member in helping us to ensure that we continue to stay on track with this

Thanks again to everyone else that applied and we hope to keep you as loyal customers.

Thank you
-Scott

Congrats Gunsmith, enjoy flying around with Trevor, taking good drugs, banging questionable asian women and basically living the dream..

jk, I applied for this shit instantly lol.

Is there the possibility of seeing gunsmith in a video in the near future?

Congrats gunsmith.

Everything I've used from enhanced worked as they described OR BETTER for me. Their rad-140 really surprised me with how hard it hit me because except for my 3 yr visit to prison I've stayed on at least 800mgs test a week for over 10 yrs. Their rad-140 was legit n strong.
Their mk-677 has consistently produced results the three months I've been taking it.
In my opinion anyone who says their stuff is bunk is either a competitor or a competitors flunky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything I've used from enhanced worked as they described OR BETTER for me. Their rad-140 really surprised me with how hard it hit me because except for my 3 yr visit to prison I've stayed on at least 800mgs test a week for over 10 yrs. Their rad-140 was legit n strong.
Their mk-677 has consistently produced results the three months I've been taking it.
In my opinion anyone who says their stuff is bunk is either a competitor or a competitors flunky.

I've never used their products,love the youtube videos no doubt...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

i can't express how excited i am to be afforded the opportunity to work with Enhanced Athlete , my days of jet setting and hooking up with questionable women are done so I'll be the guy back home answering questions , trying to make customers happy.

What im most excited about is the ability to use these products and actually preform some blood work while using them so as to provide some solid reliable data as well as having some people use the products.

I'll likely be logged in under Enhanced Athlete to answer questions and concerns but anyone can always message me here as "Gunsmith" as well.

gunsmith you've always been a really solid poster with awesome information. Great choice, enhancedathlete. I know your job entails carrying some (A LOT) of bias for your products you are representing, but I encourage you to remain as objective as possible still, and not let the quality of your posts drop because you are getting 500 bucks a month (which as we all know isn't really much these days in this world :eek: ). One of the greatest things about your posts is the objectivity.

Great choice EA!

Nice 4 posts bro

gunsmith you've always been a really solid poster with awesome information. Great choice, enhancedathlete. I know your job entails carrying some (A LOT) of bias for your products you are representing, but I encourage you to remain as objective as possible still, and not let the quality of your posts drop because you are getting 500 bucks a month (which as we all know isn't really much these days in this world :eek: ). One of the greatest things about your posts is the objectivity.

Great choice EA!

One of the big things we discussed was was making sure quality control is a key , if people are not happy with a product they want to know why so it can be corrected not just throw some free stuff toward whoever made the complaint because that doesn't fix the problem.

Anyone who has been in any kind of sales understands that when you supply a product it's expected to meet expectations , if it does then people continue about there way rarely offering any positive or even neutral feedback but the first time a product does not meet expectations then people are very quick to bitch about it which is a big reason you see a lot of negative feedback , because the happy customer doesn't take time to reply.

One of the issues I've heard so far was people not being pleased with the DNP , EA's DNP is crystalline so per weight it's not as strong as powder. So if you are use to taking 200-250mg powder then you're gonna need more milligrams of crystal. I personally like the idea of the smaller crystalline doses because it's in and out of your system faster and you can take smaller doses. I personally can't imagine a better fat loss stack than every 8 hr ECY with 50mg DNP stack. You wouldn't get crazy sweats but still great fat loss.

When I was a rep for AMG one major issue I had was the pressure to NOT report blood test results because they were sub standard , ultimately I decided to leave that "team" before it became a total shit show

One of the big things we discussed was was making sure quality control is a key , if people are not happy with a product they want to know why so it can be corrected not just throw some free stuff toward whoever made the complaint because that doesn't fix the problem.

Anyone who has been in any kind of sales understands that when you supply a product it's expected to meet expectations , if it does then people continue about there way rarely offering any positive or even neutral feedback but the first time a product does not meet expectations then people are very quick to bitch about it which is a big reason you see a lot of negative feedback , because the happy customer doesn't take time to reply.

One of the issues I've heard so far was people not being pleased with the DNP , EA's DNP is crystalline so per weight it's not as strong as powder. So if you are use to taking 200-250mg powder then you're gonna need more milligrams of crystal. I personally like the idea of the smaller crystalline doses because it's in and out of your system faster and you can take smaller doses. I personally can't imagine a better fat loss stack than every 8 hr ECY with 50mg DNP stack. You wouldn't get crazy sweats but still great fat loss.

When I was a rep for AMG one major issue I had was the pressure to NOT report blood test results because they were sub standard , ultimately I decided to leave that "team" before it became a total shit show
Defiantly more inclined to buy if need something with you a rep for them...I'll be looking over there inventory for sure,MT2,ECY stack for sure...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Who da fook are u talking to? What da fook are ya trying to say?

You. Never tried EA personally but they are one of the very few research chem sellers that are obviously advertising human use. The other ones are low key. In addition research chem sponsors are pretty rare so they don't have much competition on the boards. So for you to say all negative reviews of EA products are from competitors is pretty far fetched.

Yeah well that's America for you and that's my opinion. How old are you?

On ea's website it says they no longer sell DNP for legality issues but they direct you to a fertilizer site to buy it from. Is this the dnp you're referring to? Im a bit skeptical about buying dnp from a fertilizer store....although I do realize that's actually what its used for.

On ea's website it says they no longer sell DNP for legality issues but they direct you to a fertilizer site to buy it from. Is this the dnp you're referring to? Im a bit skeptical about buying dnp from a fertilizer store....although I do realize that's actually what its used for.

Yes sir thats what im refering to.

Gotta say im curious. Ive never used dnp before but after seeing little slice's transformation and reading his recent thread I think I want to give it a shot

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131