over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 1/2 wks out

The Mass

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Hey I got a problem..I have no appeitie what so ever!!!! I need some ideals for stuff I can eat that wont fill me up or at least finish as much as I can..was thinking egg whites and protein powder and make pancakes or something..I been 0 carbs mon-thur just veggies then fri-sun carb up this wk is last wkend..so after my wkend dunno what i should do..should add in carbs cuz im going to take in mostly egg whites and shakes..like oats or something..any ideals i'll apperciate it.

Honestly man, this is kinda surprising see how you look (saw your pics on MM). I cant believe you dont have an appetite.....usually mine is screaming at 2.5 weeks out.

Your question is kinda hard to answer as it looks like your saying a couple different things. Im not trying to be sarcastic, I just want to make sure what your asking.

So your saying you have no appetite and need ideas on food so you can get your macros/calories down?

If Phil has his Liquid Beef Amino's in and you can get them quick, I would go with that for your protein. Sip on a bottle throughout the day.

sry as i am a bit carb depleted...LOL..my diet is 0 carbs just veggies mon-thur..415 grams protein or so..fri-sun carb up...Well this wkend I have 1 more carbup..Which I only eat 3-4 meals those days..so carbing up aint much..lol...So I need some ideals of meals or something that I can get down a little easier..I was thinking eggbeaters/protein powder and make pancakes..I been sipping on lba only 20grams protein since its kinda expensive..I dunno since i'll be doing eggbeats and protein powder should I add in carbs so I wont flatten out to much..any ideals would be great...It's even hard to down a shake sometimes...

If anyone need any pics to determind there answers..here's some from last sunday(3rd day of load)..5'7 20yrs old 220

Last edited:
heres last thursday (4days straight carb depleted)

Last edited:
Should I try protein,eggwhites,fruit juice and olive oil..? or eggwhites,protein powder,oats?? Any suggestions..Im kinda stuck..I do my own prep...So..kinda brain dead need some peoples ideals and suggestions..

I figure eggbeaters since at 2wks out i normally sodium load anyway..then mon,tues,wed before show i add more sodium in with buioncubes..

Do you do well with oats? When your carbing up what are you using and how much?

It looks like your holding a good bit of water. If you really want to come in super shredded I would skip the 3 day carb up. If you want to come in bigger do the 3 day carb up with oats....that my thoughts.

mainevent said:
Do you do well with oats? When your carbing up what are you using and how much?

It looks like your holding a good bit of water. If you really want to come in super shredded I would skip the 3 day carb up. If you want to come in bigger do the 3 day carb up with oats....that my thoughts.
I carb up on bagels,oats,shakes with carbs from fruit...I was wondering thur the wk when i normally do 0carbs..should i add in carbs since i'll be getting most of my protein from powder since i really can't eat solids much anymore..yah holding some fluid cuz i drench my food with mustard..

carbloads i probolly eat 500 or more of carbs..a day..but most them carbs is from tropical smoothie shakes..

The Mass said:
I carb up on bagels,oats,shakes with carbs from fruit...I was wondering thur the wk when i normally do 0carbs..should i add in carbs since i'll be getting most of my protein from powder since i really can't eat solids much anymore..yah holding some fluid cuz i drench my food with mustard..

My opinion is to eat as much solid protein as you can per meal. Your on track, just stick with it. Its ONLY 2 weeks away, you can do it. If your not hungry, something is telling your body enough is enough.

Something strange is going on though. Are you able to pee and poop OK? Have you changed "supp" lately? It just sounds like your metabolism is rebelling against you.

Last edited:
I'd change to a different protein source. You're taking in fats through olive oil but the same proteins makes it hard to eat. I have to shake it up a bit sometimes to get over that. Rotating sources works for me.

mainevent said:
My opinion is to eat as much solid protein as you can per meal. Your on track, just stick with it. Its ONLY 2 weeks away, you can do it. If your not hungry, something is telling your body enough is enough.

Something strange is going on though. Are you able to pee and poop OK? Have you changed "supp" lately? It just sounds like your metabolism is rebelling against you.
Alright im going to try my best to eat as much solids i can! Im peeping regular..poop bout 1-2 times a day...supps been same since 6wks out..Dunno if my body needs carbs..cuz since 12wks out i been 0 carb mon-thur..and every 4wks dropping fat..and adding in more protein..

Kahn said:
I'd change to a different protein source. You're taking in fats through olive oil but the same proteins makes it hard to eat. I have to shake it up a bit sometimes to get over that. Rotating sources works for me.
protein right now is 2 8oz chicken meals,3 8oz fish meals,1 8oz steak meal..and 1 scp protein in mor,before,after workout and last meal..i can't even eat 2oz anymore without being full about to throwup..i can go all day without eating but maybe 1 or 2 meals...??

The Mass said:
protein right now is 2 8oz chicken meals,3 8oz fish meals,1 8oz steak meal..and 1 scp protein in mor,before,after workout and last meal..i can't even eat 2oz anymore without being full about to throwup..i can go all day without eating but maybe 1 or 2 meals...??

Damn, shot my idea in the ass. Thats a rotation all day. I'd just say you're full then. I do one type of protein all day and then change it the next dy for three days and eat clean normal the fourth. I wish I new more for you. I start with red meat then go to chicken and do fish the third day so I'm taking in less fat the last day of carb starving. I'm hoping that maximizes fat burning. I do multi vitamins and calcium every meal and chromium before bed. That'll take me to striated glutes(or used to). Good Luck, keep us posted, pics look cool.

The mass

What show are you doing...?

i would think with the info provided, your liver is super stressed...
also you are very low on fiber, i am suprised you are poopin 2x a day... i would start dumping some psyllium husk to clean out your bowels, this will make your body rerspond to all your nutrients much better, and will even bring down your waist line.....

honestly i dont belive you are holding much water but there is a layer of fat on you still, (your legs and stomach) dont get me wrong though you look good man! post a back pic this will eliminate a lot of confusion...

your body should be screaming for food! after 4 days of 0 carbs and no appetite you have a problem..... i would get to the doc and check the blood first, this will narrow it down for you a lot, I get my blood work done 1x a week for the last 5-6 weeks into a show. are you taking orals? how much water you drinking? and are you taking any sort of a fiber supp?

The Mass said:

Wow, what time do you get up to eat all this?

Guessing looks something like:
M1: pp
M2: 8oz chicken
M3: 8oz fish
M4: 8oz steak
M5 :8oz fish
M6: pp
workout
M7: pp
M8: 8oz fish
M9: 8oz chicken

Are you eating every other hour?

yo mass those are some big wheels on you bro.you know i had the same problem with o appetite and it was the d-ball that was killing my appetite.stop them and my appetite did a 360 big diffrence

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131