over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 1/2 wks out

OK, I would drop the olive oil and replace with flaxoil, how much water are you drinking a day? Try scrambled eggs, One whole and the rest egg whites. Put some carbs in your diet, not much, just enough each day to keep metabolism happy. Drop carbs three days out and go all protein and some flax oil. Carb up for two days before the show, You doing any cardio? keep that up until the last two days. keep water intake extreme and drop back the day before. Tuna in springwater is also good and sweet potatoes for some carbs.
If you are using b-12 inj. keep it up. if not add this in now! Phil is out of lba's till mid april so try to get as much protein in and keep carbs in small amounts. Your pics have you looking real good at this stage. Even carb depleted. You are dropping out carbs a little too soon. I think you'll lose the water if you follow the plan, should come in peeled to the bone! Keep us updated!

how about caffiene, ephedra, yohimbine or any stimulant. usually when i get really lean yohimbine wreaks havoc on my CNS and i cant even think straight let alone have an appetite. if you are taking E, C, i would still keep them in just lower the dose. and definitely drop the yohimbine.

also i would forget the bagels for the carb up, and only use fruit sources, i.e. raisins and bananas on thurs. fri should be steak and dry carbs, skinless potatoes, oats in the morning and use your planned water for the oats. fri is a play by eye day with the carbs. IMO....

km2000 said:
i would think with the info provided, your liver is super stressed...
also you are very low on fiber, i am suprised you are poopin 2x a day... i would start dumping some psyllium husk to clean out your bowels, this will make your body rerspond to all your nutrients much better, and will even bring down your waist line.....

honestly i dont belive you are holding much water but there is a layer of fat on you still, (your legs and stomach) dont get me wrong though you look good man! post a back pic this will eliminate a lot of confusion...

your body should be screaming for food! after 4 days of 0 carbs and no appetite you have a problem..... i would get to the doc and check the blood first, this will narrow it down for you a lot, I get my blood work done 1x a week for the last 5-6 weeks into a show. are you taking orals? how much water you drinking? and are you taking any sort of a fiber supp?
yah I started taking in veggies (spinach salad and broc last wk)..I'll post everything I have done since 12wks out maybe it help out.I dont have a back pic on this comp..i'll get one up tho..water is over a gallon but no more then 2, orals just win

oldfella said:
OK, I would drop the olive oil and replace with flaxoil, how much water are you drinking a day? Try scrambled eggs, One whole and the rest egg whites. Put some carbs in your diet, not much, just enough each day to keep metabolism happy. Drop carbs three days out and go all protein and some flax oil. Carb up for two days before the show, You doing any cardio? keep that up until the last two days. keep water intake extreme and drop back the day before. Tuna in springwater is also good and sweet potatoes for some carbs.
If you are using b-12 inj. keep it up. if not add this in now! Phil is out of lba's till mid april so try to get as much protein in and keep carbs in small amounts. Your pics have you looking real good at this stage. Even carb depleted. You are dropping out carbs a little too soon. I think you'll lose the water if you follow the plan, should come in peeled to the bone! Keep us updated!
doing 45 mins cardio after workout and 1hr before last meal of cardio, i'll post everything i been doing.

db006 said:
how about caffiene, ephedra, yohimbine or any stimulant. usually when i get really lean yohimbine wreaks havoc on my CNS and i cant even think straight let alone have an appetite. if you are taking E, C, i would still keep them in just lower the dose. and definitely drop the yohimbine.

also i would forget the bagels for the carb up, and only use fruit sources, i.e. raisins and bananas on thurs. fri should be steak and dry carbs, skinless potatoes, oats in the morning and use your planned water for the oats. fri is a play by eye day with the carbs. IMO....
Im using hydroxycut just 3 pills aday..half the doses..thanks for the carb ideals...really appercaite it.

12 to 8 weeks

Workout: Upper/Lower split (Mon-Fri)..Train between meal 3 & 4.
Cardio: Started @ 10wks out..30mins mon,tues,wed..between meal 5 & 6.

DIET
*Use seasons,hot sause,etc..high sodium*
*1hr before workout on fri till sunday nite..I cheat with anything*

Meal 1
4 Whole Eggs
2oz Cheese
4 Bacon
2tbsp Olive Oil
2 Buion Cubes

Meal 2
2 Whole Eggs
1oz Cheese
2 Bacon
1tbsp Olive Oil

Meal 3
4 Whole Eggs
2oz Cheese
4 Bacon
1tbsp Olive Oil

Meal 4
1 RTD Nitrotech
1tbsp Peanut Butter

Meal 5
2 Whole Eggs
1oz Cheese
2 Bacon

Meal 6
1 RTD Nitrotech
1tbsp Peanut Butter
2 Buion Cubes
-----------
8 to 4 weeks

Cardio: 8-6wks out add more cardio = thur nite,fri after wkout,sun nite 30mins..6-4wks out add more cardio and more time = wed after wkout,thur after wkout,fri nite all 45mins

DIET

*Use seasons,hot sause,etc..high sodium*

*1hr before workout on fri till sunday nite..I cheat, Cut out the bad sugars (Cakes,Cookies etc..) 8-6wksout, 6wk-4wks no more dairy

Meal 1

8oz Steak

2 Buion Cubes

Meal 2

8oz Steak

Meal 3

8oz Steak

Meal 4

1 RTD Nitrotech *6wks out switch to 0carb shake

Meal 5

8oz Steak

Meal 6

1 RTD Nitrotech *6wks out switch to 0carb shake

2 Buion Cubes
------------
4 to 2 weeks

Cardio: after workout and before last meal everyday but monday and tuesday after workouts..after workout cardio = 45mins...before last meal cardio = 1hr

DIET

*Use seasons,Mustard*

*1hr before workout on fri till sunday nite..I cheat,No dairy and cut out sweets like 8-4wk diet..eat subs,tropical smoothie shakes,wings,ribs,crab,shrimp,sushi etc..

Meal 1

8oz Chicken,1scp. Protein,Salad

Meal 2

8oz Fish,100gm Broc.

Meal 3

8oz Steak,1scp. Protein,Salad

Meal 4

8oz Chicken,1scp. Protein

Meal 5

8oz Fish,100gm Broc.

Meal 6

8oz Fish,1scp. Protein,Salad

sip on 20grams protein worth of liquid beef

^this what im currently on..but since last nite cant really eat..I was 221.3 yesterday at 4pm..today im 217.7 at 4pm....

km2000 said:
i would think with the info provided, your liver is super stressed...
also you are very low on fiber, i am suprised you are poopin 2x a day... i would start dumping some psyllium husk to clean out your bowels, this will make your body rerspond to all your nutrients much better, and will even bring down your waist line.....

honestly i dont belive you are holding much water but there is a layer of fat on you still, (your legs and stomach) dont get me wrong though you look good man! post a back pic this will eliminate a lot of confusion...

your body should be screaming for food! after 4 days of 0 carbs and no appetite you have a problem..... i would get to the doc and check the blood first, this will narrow it down for you a lot, I get my blood work done 1x a week for the last 5-6 weeks into a show. are you taking orals? how much water you drinking? and are you taking any sort of a fiber supp?
only back pic i got..

Last edited:
I am not downplaying one answer from any of of these guys whatsoever, they are all very,very good bodybuilders but my honest opinion is that you get with somebody on here that might be willing to take you on for the last 21/2 weeks and do what they can to dial you in the best they know how.

Haveing a bunch of guys throw answers at you from all different directions just makes things more confusing. Your best bet man is to PM Phil, Magnum, Troponin, or somebody on here that is an accomplished prep coach so that you can get all your info from one source rather than try and muddle through a bunch....Thats just my opinion and I have only your best interests in mind when I am telling you this...All the best to you man.....

bulldog21 said:
I am not downplaying one answer from any of of these guys whatsoever, they are all very,very good bodybuilders but my honest opinion is that you get with somebody on here that might be willing to take you on for the last 21/2 weeks and do what they can to dial you in the best they know how.

Haveing a bunch of guys throw answers at you from all different directions just makes things more confusing. Your best bet man is to PM Phil, Magnum, Troponin, or somebody on here that is an accomplished prep coach so that you can get all your info from one source rather than try and muddle through a bunch....Thats just my opinion and I have only your best interests in mind when I am telling you this...All the best to you man.....
Thanks bulldog, I really appericate your answer, oh yah congrads on ur muscletech contract..welcome to the team brother!! :) It's confusing to me..cuz im 2 1/2 wks out..normally I 0 carb it..last wk i do nothing but fish..then fri nite shitload..but adding in carbs rite now..i dunno just real confusing and brain dead..

bulldog21 said:

Bulldog is on the money with this one. There are a ton of good answers here and all of them from good guys. But As bulldog has said. You are in the critical stage of prep. Get with one of the pro's and get dialed in. You have done a great job so far, you look thick and starting to get that chiseled look. I would hate to see you lose any of that after all the hard work so far. You do look good bro! Nice post Bulldog!! great advice as always!!

The Mass said:
Thanks bulldog, I really appericate your answer, oh yah congrads on ur muscletech contract..welcome to the team brother!! :) It's confusing to me..cuz im 2 1/2 wks out..normally I 0 carb it..last wk i do nothing but fish..then fri nite shitload..but adding in carbs rite now..i dunno just real confusing and brain dead..

Thanks my man!! I saw the Nitrotech in there and I was like I bet he is a MT athete! lol..

I know its really confusing and I am not the greatest prep guy and would hate to do something wrong trying to help you when there are guys on here that can get you as peeled as you possibly can...

bulldog21 said:

Great advice...I was even gettting confused in this thread. :eek:

bulldog21 said:

how does someone go about this? getting some help from a dietician? i would love this i am tryin to get peeled for the first time.

musclehead33 said:
how does someone go about this? getting some help from a dietician? i would love this i am tryin to get peeled for the first time.

There are a number of guys on here and I can't speak for them like I said but they mainly focus their customer base on bobdybuilding prep work, but again I am not sure of any more details other than that. Here are the ones I know off the top of my head:

Phil Hernon
Troponin
Gavin Kane
Magnum

I am sure there are some other ones that are really good as well....

Gotta agree with Franco...Hire someone with your prep and take all the guess work out of your prep...

Good luck on your show...

chris

Oh and one more thing...

Damn boy you sure have grown alot over the past year...LOL

chris

Yoy look great bro

In my opinion as i can see on the pictures, you look like holding a little water so eggs are not the best choice; it is just my opinion.

Maybe is becouse you are depleted but i prefer to avoid eggs and whey protein.

Best of luck!!!

thanks franco..gonna contract phil probolly see what he'll charge..cuz if i qualify for this show..im gonna do jr's..Thanks for ur advice..im sure i'll be seeing you around up in CA doing after pics..

chris250 said:
Oh and one more thing...

Damn boy you sure have grown alot over the past year...LOL

chris
haha thanks man! Just trying to make sure I don't overdeplete/diet for this show..but trying to make sure I get in good condition...I'll take some more pics today..Yah man its great I been seeing ur progress over the years also..great improvements!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear