over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 more weeks of offseason left...

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Then I begin the process into the USAs...after seeing my boy, The Mass kick ass last weekend and chatting with him...time to finish this offseason a strong note and coast into a prep!

Attachments

unoigo

Registered
Fckin Awesome Lenny! Just as I said on FB.... Keep killing it! The dedication, consistency.... all of it.... that you put in this offseason shows! Can't wait to see the finished product on stage at the USAs! :headbang:

JonnyO

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Your legs look really thick man good work!

thatbloke

Featured Member
JUST INCASE U DIDNT NOTICE

ur arms are bigger then ur head :eek:

jus saying........

awesome work man :headbang:

d24

Registered
USAs are long over due....take it home!

mickeymbbc

Banned
Then I begin the process into the USAs...after seeing my boy, The Mass kick ass last weekend and chatting with him...time to finish this offseason a strong note and coast into a prep!
Looking nice and full Lenny:) I am sure you will do well...

Flex2019

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Looking incredible as always. I'm very much looking forward to following your prep for USAs.

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Your one big 'ole man and awesome job on keeping your abs during off season.

I have to go now because I just viewed a bunch of large size pictures of a random muscular man on a public computer and I'm getting those looks...

Lenny

IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
As always fellas, thank you...just going about my thing and anxious to step on the USA stage this year! It is the small wins with my progression over the years that have been producing! Promuscle has been my place from the middle weight days till now to share that progression...I do not post as much anymore, but always lurking to see how u fellas r doing. Be safe, be smart, but keep progressing :)

The Mass

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
You have to see this guy in person...dude is a thick brick house man...conditioning is reaaaalllly good! Dude always progressing....such a inspiration...every picture he's posted year after year...is a dramatic change.. A lot of people can't do that year after year...so you know this guy is a hard worker.. Lenny kill this prep bro...I know you will outwork everyone..

BIGGMIKE295

Featured Member
Registered
Looking great as always bro!
Cant wait to see you on that USA stage!

Lenny

IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You have to see this guy in person...dude is a thick brick house man...conditioning is reaaaalllly good! Dude always progressing....such a inspiration...every picture he's posted year after year...is a dramatic change.. A lot of people can't do that year after year...so you know this guy is a hard worker.. Lenny kill this prep bro...I know you will outwork everyone..
M, I got to see your big overall win last weekend...your look gave me the chills because I could see that you put it all on the line. Big things ahead for you buddy, it's all shaping up for you! Let's feed off each others progress!

Gunsmith

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You never fail to impress man , lookin huge

thebigguy84

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Amazing how ya manage to pack on so much size and stay so lean in the offseason.

Queefer

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
As always, my man, looking big and tight. It's just crazy to me that your legs keep such great shape. I say this everytime you post, but each and every new pic is always an improvement. You have to be the most dedicated and methodical guy on this board. No ludicrous weight or water gain, just constant muscle gains. Best of all, you have stayed incredibly humble. I still remember that interview you gave before the JrUsa's.

Lenny

IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thanks fella's!

As always, my man, looking big and tight. It's just crazy to me that your legs keep such great shape. I say this everytime you post, but each and every new pic is always an improvement. You have to be the most dedicated and methodical guy on this board. No ludicrous weight or water gain, just constant muscle gains. Best of all, you have stayed incredibly humble. I still remember that interview you gave before the JrUsa's.
Q, it is crazy to me sometimes because I eat quite a bit...yes, I live a structured life which always give me an idea on how I will feel. I always say, I want to earn it, so the way I do that is I do not get lazy in the offseason, I actually look as the offseason as a preseason to the prep. I try not to do anything crazy, just small climbs of progression.

Oh the interview, lol...maybe me being naturally humble doesn't make me hype like all those others who interview...def not trying to win a popularity contest lol...but I will always remain me.

As always buddy, hope all is well.

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
As always you look phenominal... keep it up. Goodluck with the rest of your offseason and contest prep.

FordFan

Registered
Looking awesome. You look better in your offseason than some do in full prep mode. Great work.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Noelster