over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 more weeks of offseason left...

Then I begin the process into the USAs...after seeing my boy, The Mass kick ass last weekend and chatting with him...time to finish this offseason a strong note and coast into a prep!

Massive legs bro:headbang:

I say this every time you post up pics.... You have my favorite physique here on PM. You just continue to grow and improve leaps and bounds. I would love to hear all your "secrets" and what has gotten you to this point. You look incredible man and I have the utmost confidence that you will be a pro within the next five years.

Day-um!!!!!

amazing physiqe brother. amazing work! :)

Nice work.
Are you working with anyone on diet/training or doing it on your own?

inspiring man ive read all your members photos threads .. what do you attribute to you growing so lean ?

I know youve worked with alex for a prep, phil and mountaindog for some training and have been doing your own offseasons and a few of your last preps .. are you planning to work with anyone this show?

Always impressed every time you update your progress. This is no exception. Its beginning to look like your standing in one of those funny mirrors! Nice work, and best to you in your upcoming prep..

Then I begin the process into the USAs...after seeing my boy, The Mass kick ass last weekend and chatting with him...time to finish this offseason a strong note and coast into a prep!

Looking massive.. how much would you say you need to lose to stage condition?

Incredible that you keep making such larger consistent gains while staying so lean

Progression! That is exactly what you have done bro! Very impressive!!! Best of luck with the prep, I will probably be at the show, I'll be rooting you on brother and will look forward to meeting you.

OUTSTANDING Lenny.....

I am glad you are hopping in with the big boys...because...well you are one of them :)

JM

So it's been more than 2 weeks!!!

What's next?

OUTSTANDING Lenny.....

I am glad you are hopping in with the big boys...because...well you are one of them :)

JM

John,

I am not gonna lie, I am nervous but excited to give it a run. I am focused and driven...now just gonna do what I know best, work my damn ass off, and let it fall into place. I never feel like one of the big boys, maybe that is one variable that keeps me driven...and well the passion for working out as well and earning it! John, you are one of the competitors/man/board members/etc. that has driven me, I have learned from, and still enjoy following.

Going to try to sneak into Light Heavy Weights at the USA's, and just hope to get some callouts...and step up there with the big boys :)

Hope all is well with you and keep grinding away brother!

Thanks!

So it's been more than 2 weeks!!!

What's next?

Doing the USA's at the end of July...gonna make that step. The idea is LH's but we will see.

I've been on the boards 10+ years and I can say without a doubt you have shown the most impressive, steady progress I have ever seen of ANY bodybuilder

Whats your height and weight bud?

Look about a good 250 there

I am 5'6...I got up to 237lbs this offseason. I am currently sitting at 218-220lbs as I am prepping for the USA's (I will post a couple pics of me at 220)

I say this every time you post up pics.... You have my favorite physique here on PM. You just continue to grow and improve leaps and bounds. I would love to hear all your "secrets" and what has gotten you to this point. You look incredible man and I have the utmost confidence that you will be a pro within the next five years.

Thanks brother! Secrets? Stay progressive - In my case, as I got stronger, I grew more muscle, hence my demand for food went up on all macro's, and keep within reason with your bodyfat...I personally think you grow much better when you are a productive bodyfat! Again, in my case, I had to eat, eat, eat....match that to my training!

Nice work.
Are you working with anyone on diet/training or doing it on your own?

Thanks, I got a professional set of eyes on me for the USA prep!

inspiring man ive read all your members photos threads .. what do you attribute to you growing so lean ?

I know youve worked with alex for a prep, phil and mountaindog for some training and have been doing your own offseasons and a few of your last preps .. are you planning to work with anyone this show?

Well, all those great coaches you mention above have similar thoughts, do not lose sight of your bodyfat, but become progressive on facets of bodybuilding step by step...do not just skip steps! What do I attribute to growing lean? Structure with my eating (yes, I do have cheat meals), structure with my training (get strong, but find that intensity as well, load/deload), and learn to recover (even if you are training often).

Looking massive.. how much would you say you need to lose to stage condition?

Thanks...hell the plan is Light Heavys at USA's, but only time will tell!

I've been on the boards 10+ years and I can say without a doubt you have shown the most impressive, steady progress I have ever seen of ANY bodybuilder

Thanks man! Just trying to do what I have done for so many years...sometimes being patient pays off! Time under tension!

Damn bro!!!

What's up brother!

Attachments

• photo (9).JPG
    photo (9).JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 413
  • photo (8).JPG
    photo (8).JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 478
  • photo (10).JPG
    photo (10).JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 440
  • photo (11).JPG
    photo (11).JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 424
  • photo (12).JPG
    photo (12).JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 441
225lbs in this pic (2 weeks ago)

......lots of work to be done till game time!

Attachments

• photo (13).JPG
    photo (13).JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 307

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member