over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 part ?, GH and then Syntherol

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm sure this is very individual question here, but I am looking for multiple points of input. Both positive and negative.

At what point in one's training would you say it was "time" for GH? I'm sort of on a fence here trying to decide if I want to test some GH. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

second, as far as the Syntherol goes, are there any pics of anyone that has used it in their triceps? I have a great (IMO) peak in my bi's, but my triceps have always lacked the size/shape that I want them to have.
has anyone here used it for tri's and how did you like it? did it give the results you wanted?

Okay guys and girls, I'm outta here for the night. Going out on the town with a few friends, so I'll catch you all later. If you're going out, be safe and have a good weekend!

In my own opinion I would do the growth after a 2-3 yr of cycling aas, another factor I would take into cosideration is making sure you can afford to run it for a long time (1 yr), I see so many people spending a grand on growth and taking it for a mo or two and not getting good results, money would be better spent on food imo, the synterol I dont have any experience with but would not try it untill I have exhausted every resourse to make my triceps grow, try some of the d.c extreme streching it has worked wonders for my arms.

It is not a cheap product but will definetly make the difference between strong people and monsters

Big A said:
I always say when gear on it's own doesn't give the desired effects, then add GH and insulin. Them together are sensational for adding size. GH by itself is not.

Big A,

I'm going to be starting my first ever GH course in the next week or so (when it arrives from a certain Mr Zhang ;) ) but due to work commitments I don't get to finish training until 9pm so i can't really use slin post workout unless I stay up until 1am.

My question is, I know I won't get optimal results but will it be worthwhile to add slin in prior to breakfast alone when I start my mass phase?

Thanks,

Ian

Big Ian said:
Big A,

I'm going to be starting my first ever GH course in the next week or so (when it arrives from a certain Mr Zhang ;) ) but due to work commitments I don't get to finish training until 9pm so i can't really use slin post workout unless I stay up until 1am.

My question is, I know I won't get optimal results but will it be worthwhile to add slin in prior to breakfast alone when I start my mass phase?

Thanks,

Ian

That is how I like th einsulin/GH combo anyway. Insulin in the am and GH in the pm.

Big A said:
That is how I like th einsulin/GH combo anyway. Insulin in the am and GH in the pm.

Cool :cool: Thanks mate, how do you like to time the GH in the evening around bedtime/eating etc?

Big Ian said:
Cool :cool: Thanks mate, how do you like to time the GH in the evening around bedtime/eating etc?

I take all of it before bed. I love the way I look in th emorning after the evening shot :)

Big A, did you ever write up the article about how you like taking GH and slin? doages and all that good stuff? I thought i read in another of your articles that you were, but I was unable to find it.

Big A said:
I take all of it before bed. I love the way I look in th emorning after the evening shot :)

And do you bother waiting any kind of time after your last meal before you inject? I have always read people would leave it an hour after/before eating when timing gh intake.

Thanks Big A, looking forward to this :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear