over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 Years Old 214lbs 26 Day Out

Man you sound like a sour ass old man who never made it in bbing.

I agree with the fact that he's not on schedule, but the shit about his gf and him "ruining" his life is uncalled for and just complete bullshit. Kid won teen nationals last year, more successful than many of the "bodybuilders" on this forum. Get out of here with that shit bro

careful bro

tenny will slap u with ur own penis :eek:

careful bro

tenny will slap u with ur own penis :eek:

:D fucking a man I just hate seeing a young dude trying to live his dream and ppl hating for no reason. Like fuck man dudes had success in bbing at 20 years old already that's amazing. Tons of potential to be great if he sticks withit

Man you sound like a sour ass old man who never made it in bbing.

I agree with the fact that he's not on schedule, but the shit about his gf and him "ruining" his life is uncalled for and just complete bullshit. Kid won teen nationals last year, more successful than many of the "bodybuilders" on this forum. Get out of here with that shit bro

don't worry....

you'll be the same old man in about 20 years kiddo....
you have average genetics as well....just don't let life SMACK
you the fuck in the face, and you have a SMALL...very small
window to compete and do your best....but you are almost done as well...

get back to me then....

and TEEN MIDDLE WEIGHT champ....middle weight....lol...out of 8
at a NATIONAL COMPETITON...

now he thinks hes a heavy weight....at what....whats he gonna do now..???

he looks good....he looks ok....he needs some time....

ill guarantee he lives with mommy and daddy....and this is his only
way of thinking....BAD IDEA....BAD MOVE....
get a life first.....get a career.....have a trade....
his life is on a way to failure....hes living his life on a dream...
and its GOING TO FAIL...!!!!!!

do you think I like being the voice of reason...???
do you a LIKE being the barer of bad news...????

whoever posted this video wants views....right...???
well I viewed it.....and this is what I see....

you don't like it.....???? go fuck yourself...

:cool:

forgot to add.....with love and prosperity

wish him luck with the show....and future endeavors.....
he will need it....

:)

don't worry....

get back to me then....

While this isn't necessarily directed at the person in the video, the unfortunate truth is that this is the mentality of young people everywhere.

Instant gratification...

Failing to plan for the future (in a way that makes sense)...

Often until its too late...

Then, when they reach the point where the realize they made a mistake and want more out of life, they have to work 10X harder...and sacrifice 10X as much...just to get where they could have been 10-15 years earlier...if it is even possible at all.

Of course, plenty of young men make wise decisions regarding their life course , but so many do not. I had this talk with my 19 year old son the other day. I tried to explain to him that while he may currently be content to do nothing more than play video games, hang out with friends, and make slightly above minimum wage...he is NOT going to be content with any of that in even 10 years...and in 20 years he would be absolutely miserable.

When you're a teen or early 20-something kid it is normal and acceptable to flip burgers at a fast-food restaurant for a living, live with your parents, and own very little in the world. Furthermore, no one expects a young man of that age to have accomplished much with his life...yet. Kids can be happy living under these circumstances...because they fit in with the rest of their peer group.

But when someone is living like that at age 40, it is NOT the same. All their friends will have moved on and up in the world, gotten married and had (or be having) kids. There won't be anyone left to hang out with every day and play video games...because they will all be spending time with their wives and children and furthering their careers. Even if their old friends do keep in contact, no longer will they see him as an equal worthy of admiration and respect, but as someone to be pitied because he never "made it" in life. The world will view him in much the same way, wondering "what happened", just like we do when we see a 40 year man ringing people up behind the counter of fast-food restaurant. Even worse, he will now see himself as a "loser"...and this is the last place someone wants to be.

Last edited:
don't worry....

get back to me then....

Just sound like a bitter old man to me bud. You focus on other things and go "career" "family" etc because at the end of the day most are too scared to try to take the plunge and make something of being a bber and afraid to put 100% of themselves into it because "they won't make it." Such bullshit.

And it's laughable that you think just because someone is putting everything they have into bbing, that they aren't doing the same with setting themselves up financially to be able to support it. There's so many broke ass 30 year olds who went to college and supposedly "furthered their careers" that I make more than because I simply worked my ass off to get to where I wanted to be financially AND be a successful bber at the same time AND while continuing to give my time and effort to a beautiful woman who I hope to marry someday aka family. Everything you're saying is nothing but a load of negative bullshit.

Chasing a dream is such a rarity now a days ppl will tell you whatever they have to in order to put you down...id rather chase mine than get to 50 years old with a stable career, family, kids and go "what if I chased my childhood dream?" There's no reason you can't further yourself in multiple avenues while pursuing bbing 100%.

did I say hes ugly...???

I'm gonna be brutally honest, my VERY FIRST reaction when I opened the vid, even before "judging" his physique, was "damn, kid doesn't have a pretty face AT ALL, he'll NEVER make it TO THE TOP in BB"... :eek:

And before most react by saying BB is not a face contest, let me tell you this... it does matter a lot. There are PLENTY of dudes - all over the world - looking equally as good or much better than Dominic... between two guys with the same physique, who will choose a sponsor to represent his supp line... the good looking/sexy kid with a pretty face, or the "not so handsome" lol one? :(

Not even mentioning non-official sponsors, aka sugar daddies... those rich old gay dudes that helped launch MANY of the careers of today's (and yesterday's) big names... MANY. If you only knew. :cool:

And it's laughable that you think just because someone is putting everything they have into bbing, that they aren't doing the same with setting themselves up financially to be able to support it.

With the time and level of dedication it takes to reach the pinnacle in BB (basically focus your whole life on it 24/7), it is highly unliky he puts as much effort/time/passion in building himself a great career or just making tons of cash... it can be done, but not everyone is Big A... and far from it. :cool:

Everything you're saying is nothing but a load of negative bullshit.

NO, Pinkton, no... but you're too young to realize it. I used to think like you 15 years ago... experience proved me Tenny is right on EVERYTHING. That's a fact. Unfortunately...

Actually, on a side note, his girlfriend is extremely sexy... :love::p

Chasing a dream is such a rarity now a days ppl will tell you whatever they have to in order to put you down...id rather chase mine than get to 50 years old with a stable career, family, kids and go "what if I chased my childhood dream?" There's no reason you can't further yourself in multiple avenues while pursuing bbing 100%.

Further yourself in multiple avenues while pursuing bbing 100%? I bet in 10-15 years you will 100 percent agree with tenny"s posts

As harsh as what Tenny sais, Its true in a sense.

He is 100% true about getting your shit together before the "bodybuilding life" aspirations take over.

Get a life (outside the gym) a job or more importantly, a career. One that can help fund a comfortable, fulfilling life and then the costs associated with bodybuilding (in that order).

Although i'm still young, I was lucky enough to have some words of wisdom given to me by those much older and wiser in the bodybuilding community, about how short and temporary the competitive bodybuilding period of your life can be. It really changed my outlook and approach to my way of thinking when it comes to this lifestyle.

Talking about the competitive side of bodybuilding to be specific.

Once the desire to compete, or be a big name in the industry wears off or your health is compromised and no longer allows for such a lifestyle, you'll kick your own scar tissue covered ass for being narrow minded thinking you'll be able to push the limits without consequence once and if it all goes to shit.

For me, I would hate to be left feeling like an idiot thinking that I catered my life and every thing in it towards lifting, eating, jabbing, sleeping, ruining relationships and being a recluse for the sake of "making it in the bodybuilding world"

No idea where im going with this, but i just thought i would throw it out there.

Last edited:
Just sound like a bitter old man to me bud. You focus on other things and go "career" "family" etc because at the end of the day most are too scared to try to take the plunge and make something of being a bber and afraid to put 100% of themselves into it because "they won't make it." Such bullshit.

And it's laughable that you think just because someone is putting everything they have into bbing, that they aren't doing the same with setting themselves up financially to be able to support it. There's so many broke ass 30 year olds who went to college and supposedly "furthered their careers" that I make more than because I simply worked my ass off to get to where I wanted to be financially AND be a successful bber at the same time AND while continuing to give my time and effort to a beautiful woman who I hope to marry someday aka family. Everything you're saying is nothing but a load of negative bullshit.

Its also true what you say, often all we make judgement on is what we see in the video and assume that that's all that he does and is ever planning to do. when the reality is, unless we know things for a fact, we have zero clue what he gets up to in his spare time.

He could be financially stable, have a great relationship with others and have other aspects of his life working in his favor. None of us know, we just speculate and often, assume the worst.

None of our business at the end of the day, it just makes for good conversation :star-w:rs

Its also true what you say, often all we make judgement on is what we see in the video and assume that that's all that he does and is ever planning to do. when the reality is, unless we know things for a fact, we have zero clue what he gets up to in his spare time.

He could be financially stable, have a great relationship with others and have other aspects of his life working in his favor. None of us know, we just speculate and often, assume the worst.

None of our business at the end of the day, it just makes for good conversation :star-w:rs

I believe in the video he mentioned spending every penny he had on his last prep:eek:

Kid seems to be a fan of Jay Cutler. In older interviews, Jay used to say he never had a plan B, that it was all or nothing in bodybuilding.

But maybe the kid is in college studying to be a mechatronics engineer. We don't know...

He is average or below. Not hating, just stating facts. He has a very high standard midsection, which at very first glimpse, makes you think that he's way better than he is. Everything else, is meh. Midsection is definitely 26 days out. The rest of the body is WAY behind.

Regarding the rest of the thread's topic - he's 20yo. How many of you had your life in order when you were 20? I was 26 before I started moving the right way. Before that it was up and downs, wasting a lot of time and effort on useless endeavours.
So he might be wasting his time? So what? He's 20! 99% of 20yo waste their time on partying, drugs, video games, bodybuilding, music, or whatever, all the while checking the back of the couch for pennies. So? That's what life was for most of us at 20 too.

Now, if he was 40 acting like this, then you'd pity him. Just like all the 30yo+ "bodybuilders" you see in the unemployment lines, drinking protein shakes.

Further yourself in multiple avenues while pursuing bbing 100%? I bet in 10-15 years you will 100 percent agree with tenny"s posts

Yes, it's called not being a lazy POS. I'm progressing in bbing constantly while furthering myself in other avenues of life as well at 23 years old. It boggles me the negativity in this thread, especially from some vets.

Yes, it's called not being a lazy POS. I'm progressing in bbing constantly while furthering myself in other avenues of life as well at 23 years old. It boggles me the negativity in this thread, especially from some vets.

I guess you can call it negative but I don't exactly mean it that way. most wont succeed in bodybuilding giving it 100 percent especially improving there career at the same time. most will end up with some photo's on the iphone and a few plastic trophies in the basement while there careers suck. some can do it, most wont. just my opinion brother

Life is short.
Do what makes you happy.
As long as the kid is enjoying the ride then that's great.
Let's see how the kid does at his show next month.

I agree with both Tenny and Pinkton. Be real but no need to be unnecessarily negative. You only get one chance at life so do what makes you happy. There is too much negativity in this world. Plus so what if he falls flat on his face he is 20 years old. There are many ways this guy could go and I 100% agree with Tenny but at the same time you can only do what you think is best at the time. Personally I will never live a conventional life and I still don't have "my shit together" and I am 33 :eek::D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131