over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

26 years old and dead

Stewie Griffon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
last night i am working at my part time job in a club. in walks an old friend i hadn't seen in 4 years. i had heard he got into pain pills, oxys, and heroin. he was telling me how he went to rehab and had just got out of jail for some petty thefts he used to fuel his addiction. he was always in good shape and came out of jail pretty large. i was excited to see he had cleaned up and was looking forward to training with him again. it was a nice reunion

i get a phone call this morning and was told he fucking dead, od'd on his moms couch. i guess i will never comprehend what it is like to be addicted to crap like that. he seemed so fine and then wham, he's gone a few hours later.

26 years old, before all that crap happened he was 3 months away from completed med school.

RIP brother, you will always be loved.

thats horrible addiction is a terrible thing my sister is battling it its so frustrating i feel powerless

Sorry for your loss. 26 is too young to leave this earth. Drug addiction is a hard thing to cope with, for the addict and for the people around him.

sad story....sorry for your loss. I too have a family member that is fighting that same addiction who was near death many times and was only 1 year away from completing med school when the addiction started!

may your friend RIP

BRO My Deepest Condolences to you Im sorry to hear that I personally can relate to how you feel I lost a female friend the same way she was just less than 6months away from getting her Radiology Degree then wham she died.:(

addiction is evil. my cousin is a heroin addict, she is serving 2 to 3 years in prison now, left behind her daughter, it is terrible.

phew wow! my condolences and god speed to him.

bro, i feel u. i was there. u just cant comprehend the chemical hold drugs have on u. its all u live for. and sometimes die for. i almost did.

I feel ur pain one of my good friends died last year from OD on oxy, coke and a fetanol patch. He was just out of rehab and was going to move to Florida with his fiancé who was 6 months pregnant. He was suppose to leave the next day but he never woke up. His mom found him on the couch not breathing. Real sad story.

Best advice is learn from others mistakes and be there for your friends family. Me and some friends go to his parents house and watch UFC fights because that's what he liked to do.

Sorry to hear that brother... Ive lost too many close friends to drugs/drug related stuff.. crazy cause Ive gone thru that party stage and was right there next to these people and I came out ok.. RIP to all those lost too early in life..
DV

done everything, except opiates...............they are great so i hear, till they kill you.....................rip

stewie i feel for ya.i've battled opiate addiction along with countless other ones for nearly 20yrs.messed up my life like you couldn't believe.i just celebrated one year clean this past oct 23rd and i'm getting into the best shape of my life.someone has to truly be tired of that lifestyle to make the change.the cops,courts,relatives and friends all tried but only when i reached a point of being so empty inside,like i was just a shell,did i decide to give it a try to be sober.had clean time before but didn't give it value.now i live each day with a new outlook.i pray for anyone cursed with addiction.even some of my so called enemies....

Sorry for your loss, Bro. So young to make choices that we can't recover from. That's a bad phone call to get.

And good for you Rocco, that's a huge deal! We lost my half-sister this week to heroin. Like you said, everything had been tried, multiple times. So I know it takes a lot to get where you are.

Last edited:
stewie i feel for ya.i've battled opiate addiction along with countless other ones for nearly 20yrs.messed up my life like you couldn't believe.i just celebrated one year clean this past oct 23rd and i'm getting into the best shape of my life.someone has to truly be tired of that lifestyle to make the change.the cops,courts,relatives and friends all tried but only when i reached a point of being so empty inside,like i was just a shell,did i decide to give it a try to be sober.had clean time before but didn't give it value.now i live each day with a new outlook.i pray for anyone cursed with addiction.even some of my so called enemies....

Congrats on the 1 year my friend. I pray for you to have many more.

last night i am working at my part time job in a club. in walks an old friend i hadn't seen in 4 years. i had heard he got into pain pills, oxys, and heroin. he was telling me how he went to rehab and had just got out of jail for some petty thefts he used to fuel his addiction. he was always in good shape and came out of jail pretty large. i was excited to see he had cleaned up and was looking forward to training with him again. it was a nice reunion

i get a phone call this morning and was told he fucking dead, od'd on his moms couch. i guess i will never comprehend what it is like to be addicted to crap like that. he seemed so fine and then wham, he's gone a few hours later.

26 years old, before all that crap happened he was 3 months away from completed med school.

RIP brother, you will always be loved.

Sorry to hear about your lose! Prays go out to his friends and family!

Sorry for your loss.

That is pretty sad.

Stewie:

Have Masses offered for your friend and pray for him often. Pray for his family as well. There is a book you can read called "Get us our of here" it is by Maria Simma. Many souls who passed on came to her asking her for prayer. Even if you do not believe in this makes no difference. Very few understand the things of the Divine Nature. This is a Holy Mystery. I will think of your friend.

W

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you or someone you know is addicted to opiates there is help for them! Of course they have to want to get help, but eventually they will because they will have to take the vicodin, norco, oxy or whatever just to not feel sick, you dont really get high anymore once you abuse too much for too long. Anyway this post is about help for those in need.

Suboxone is a partial aganoist and it is very helpful to those wanting to come off of opiates without having the nasty withdrawls! There is clinics and county hospitals that have programs where you can get Suboxone and slowly taper off of it until you have things under control.

i know it sounds like substituting one drug for another but at least suboxone wont get you high like the other opiates and it will block the receptors so that if you do take opiates nothing will happen.

just some FYI

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311